Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

- BloodWarGaming \ Classic 99 Server \ Dedicated 24/7 \ Low Rates -

Closed Thread
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 487
Received Thanks: 135
Thank You Guys for this Feedback!
We do our best to make a great 99 Server for everyone.

Btw, Monday is coming a new Patch with some new Ingame Stuff at our NPC's



RitoYuuki is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
i always dced, and the serve so lag


callakay is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by callakay View Post
i always dced, and the serve so lag
Its just you, i had 0 DC's since I started playing and 0 lags. Check your internet connection & check firewall etc maybe?
Nevernajt is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 487
Received Thanks: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by callakay View Post
i always dced, and the serve so lag
If you had Lags yesterday night, we had a small DDOS Attack.


RitoYuuki is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
If you had Lags yesterday night, we had a small DDOS Attack.
So it begins.. Wondering how much till ddos will be successfull
Nevernajt is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 487
Received Thanks: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevernajt View Post
So it begins.. Wondering how much till ddos will be successfull
Dont worry, we got a strong DDOS Protection
And if its going to be a harder DDOS, i buy more Protections ^^
RitoYuuki is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 487
Received Thanks: 135
Our Patch 1.2 is now Live:

RitoYuuki is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 565
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Guys Please, dont ***** again in my Thread -.-
Its okay if you give Feedback but Stop act like Kids ^^
This time i am agree with you
This forum is not your personal life dramatic events share
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 8
I liked ur server much more before this "Bwg style" new patch lolz. I really cant see ur point Rito you are skilled dev no doubts u know how to give us a stable server without any kind of delay lag and etc but when it comes to the in game stuff as rates , shops u are completely ****** for sure . ARS in the shop? Pres stones? You said u dont wanna make it pay to win but this is how u make it even worse because u kill the in game trades . Come on u have never ever played in an other pserver before? What do u notice 1st? I didnt bother to play just because the exp was **** and there werent many players and I didnt see a point just because i also didnt think u would manage to get the crones important or keep ur server alive long enough. Anyway no hate wish u good luck
PeopleWhoCare is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 487
Received Thanks: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeopleWhoCare View Post
I liked ur server much more before this "Bwg style" new patch lolz. I really cant see ur point Rito you are skilled dev no doubts u know how to give us a stable server without any kind of delay lag and etc but when it comes to the in game stuff as rates , shops u are completely ****** for sure . ARS in the shop? Pres stones? You said u dont wanna make it pay to win but this is how u make it even worse because u kill the in game trades . Come on u have never ever played in an other pserver before? What do u notice 1st? I didnt bother to play just because the exp was **** and there werent many players and I didnt see a point just because i also didnt think u would manage to get the crones important or keep ur server alive long enough. Anyway no hate wish u good luck
I removed the ARS from the NPC, since many People was PM me about it.
People want to sell them from Crafting for some Crones.

Thanks for your Feedback anyway.
RitoYuuki is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 14
been lurking for a while but looks like i found something promising. ill be playing on this server casually. busy with studies atm (undergrad thesis)
kyrie28 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 487
Received Thanks: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrie28 View Post
been lurking for a while but looks like i found something promising. ill be playing on this server casually. busy with studies atm (undergrad thesis)
Thank You
RitoYuuki is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 487
Received Thanks: 135
Join the Random Boss Event at GH :

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
RitoYuuki is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 10
Solid server. Would've been great if there was more players. Thumbs Up
barabase is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 487
Received Thanks: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by barabase View Post
Solid server. Would've been great if there was more players. Thumbs Up
Thanks for your Feedback


RitoYuuki is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[WoW] WoW Classic v1.12.1 Pre-TBC | x5 Rates | 3 Realms | 24/7 Dedicated Host
http://centragaming.net/wow_logo.jpg WoW Classic Website Register an account! Community Forums We are bringing you WoW Classic, a...
1 Replies - WoW PServer Advertising
[Vision]NetWork Pve&PVP D13 Server-Free Silk-Fair Rates(Dedicated Server)
Hello Dears... NewVision Dedicated Server DELL POWEREDGE 2950, 2 X XEON QUAD CORE (8 x 1,83Ghz), 16GB DDR2, HDD 2X146 SAS , 2U , 3 SLOTURI PCI...
32 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
5095 Classic HuntersCo Server Working 24/7 Dedicated Server
Hunters-Co Server Specs : )..................................................................... ...
21 Replies - CO2 PServer Archive
HazardMS [high rates] [no-hamachi] [24/7 Dedicated Server] Singapore Server
HazardMS Singapore NO HACKING TOOL ARE ALL Forum Link - hazardms -- Index Website/reg page - HazardMS Server Based on Odin lastest...
1 Replies - Maple Story



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.