Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Advanced Hunter Kit for Chaos

Discussion on Advanced Hunter Kit for Chaos within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Advanced Hunter Kit for Chaos

So I've tested it myself and got a little bored now. Work is calling.
Ive been developing a tool/system which technically acts as an improved hunter kit. It'll automatically discard any non max stated gear (weapons/armors/shields and rings) and will automatically use any IP ticket your monkey picks up.

How it works? Well, the traffic from your client to their server will be routed over a seperated server which acts as a gateway inbetween. This gateway does all the dirty work for you. As of security, everything sent inbetween the endpoints is encrypted so yea...

This will be up for free for a short period. We will start charging for it in short, maybe. I guess. We'll see.

How to do it:
1. Create a file called "Start.bat" in the chaos rohan folder.
2. Open that file in notepad
3. Insert "start rohanclient.exe http://chaosrohan.servebeer.com&1&US" into that file (without quotation marks)
4. Save and close
5. Simply double click Start.bat

For the indos:
1. Download the archive
2. Extract the file in it to your chaos rohan folder
3. Double click it

No hate. Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Start.rar (131 Bytes, 369 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2015, 04:09   #2

You have to use Hunter's Kit right?

Its working now~! Thanks Bro.
Old 11/30/2015, 08:08   #3

Exactly, hunter kit is needed. See this goodie as an extension to it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2015, 08:54   #4

And this is the reason rohan comunity is ****** up we are posting alot of hacks but we are not explaning people how to fix it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2015, 09:36   #5

Its not a hack neither can it be fixed.
Technically they allow hunter kits and afk farming. This is just an expansion to it which benefits everyone.
Old 11/30/2015, 10:23   #6

Are you Santa Claus? o.o
Old 11/30/2015, 10:28   #7

Yea I am :P
Old 11/30/2015, 10:59   #8

Alright...This community is bullshit that's all i can say.
They keep stating my server sucks, my server will die in a week, a templar fest, something is ****** up, restarting bullshit yet they're so obssesed with my server to the point they created a tool. THE IRONY IS REAL GUYS.

I Did request this tool to be removed yet eh...Whatever man you guys are just bullies to the small servers who cannot stop you..so yeah..i hope someday someone bullies you the same way you're bullying us.

Anyway feel free to use this program but here's what you need to know:
1. This is not legal, i will catch whoever is using this and ill ban them
2. This links you to his database "http://chaosrohan.servebeer.com&1&US" Do you know what kind of dumb **** i can do with that ? |
3. If you lose your account or anything happens to your character after you use this, we are not repsonsible.

I hope everyone who reads this understands that i will have nothing to do with you if anything happens to you after you use this.
Thank you. & have a nice day.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/30/2015, 11:20   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romance Rohan View Post
Alright...This community is bullshit that's all i can say.
They keep stating my server sucks, my server will die in a week, a templar fest, something is fucked up, restarting bullshit yet they're so obssesed with my server to the point they created a tool. THE IRONY IS REAL GUYS.

I Did request this tool to be removed yet eh...Whatever man you guys are just bullies to the small servers who cannot stop you..so yeah..i hope someday someone bullies you the same way you're bullying us.

Anyway feel free to use this program but here's what you need to know:
1. This is not legal, i will catch whoever is using this and ill ban them
2. This links you to his database "http://chaosrohan.servebeer.com&1&US" Do you know what kind of dumb shit i can do with that ? |
3. If you lose your account or anything happens to your character after you use this, we are not repsonsible.

I hope everyone who reads this understands that i will have nothing to do with you if anything happens to you after you use this.
Thank you. & have a nice day.
Don't mind him hes obsessed with showing everyone that hes the best.He might be good but hes point of view is like this. I bring other servers down they come to my server.

Witch in reality people will quit rohan they are borred of every single server they are just looking for something that lasts for few months then they move to some different experience.And if they dont quit they will do whatever the fuck they want bringing down 1 server dosen't mean it will earn you players i would recomand you to disable hunter kit on the server.It was never a good idea so cut it from the root.

Or edit the file to remove the option for picking up items while hunterkit is enabled.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/30/2015, 11:23   #10

The hate is real o,o
Old 11/30/2015, 11:34   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
The hate is real o,o
Actually they are kinda right. You failed your server ( 40 peps online LOL) and now you re just trying to reduce population on other servers) Kinda sad , guess someone doesn t have a social life and can t admit they suck at managing a server . Just sad xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2015, 11:40   #12

Uhm, reducing population? I dont quiet see how this could possibly reduce population. Its the other way around since indos effectively dont join the server to farm but to pvp.

Technically its absolutely pointless to discuss this. Everyone is releasing sorien clients and hacks alike. Im doing something which actually benefits most servers and probably 99% of the playerbase enjoy and now im the bad one? Cool story. Consider RitoYuuki, Dreto or Oziel releasing something like this, youd be happy alot. Me owning a server is just a coincidence if you see it like this. It wont drive people to my server nor will it reduce chaos population or bring it down in any shape or form. Dat stronk logic.

As of I failed. Well I didnt. After all OldRohan doesnt offer an indo cookie cutter experience and is online for a period every other pserver dreams off, running a higher playerbase at the same time. Nothing lasts forever, yet saying we "failed" is showing your ignorance. We infact know how to manage and develop a server, I guess we showed that quiet well, considering what we've been doing to the game. -
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/30/2015, 11:47   #13

Quote:
The hate is real o,o
Quote:
Uhm, reducing population? I dont quiet see how this could possibly reduce population. Its the other way around since indos effectively dont join the server to farm but to pvp.
You re literally blind. Look at your server .. Awesome skills changes, way more advanced than any server that is curently running ( In terms of game mechanics) , yet you still lack at player base. You re mistaking what you want with what players want. You ve been running for a few months but your online rate is 40 - 50 . And don t take this post as a hate or something, I ve made a shitload of money from this game , and moved further to other domains. I just come back from time to time just to check how the comunity is doing . Peace y'all!
Old 11/30/2015, 11:52   #14

Well son, you are wrong. We arent online "for a couple" months but a year. We arent running 40-50 players average but 50-300.

So whatever. <3
Old 11/30/2015, 12:24   #15

Quote:
Well son, you are wrong. We arent online "for a couple" months but a year. We arent running 40-50 players average but 50-300.

So whatever. <3
50-300 you say?
Thanks
1 User