Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant Teleport to Elemental Dungeon

Discussion on Cant Teleport to Elemental Dungeon within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Cant Teleport to Elemental Dungeon

The cant teleport to Minor/Intermediate Elemental Dungeon after I click the link teleport at npc, also I already to fullfill the party then try again click the teleport link at npc,, but nothin bring to a elemental instance zone

Also I try to edit portal, room and region.bin, but no luck,, but there is some bin file like indunifo.bin, indunreward.bin, indunmonster.bin and other indun bin file that can be open if I have the strs.

Really need help to solve the issues....
Old 03/31/2016, 15:17   #2

Get another DB
Old 03/31/2016, 15:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
Get another DB
Well its very very kind if you or someone can share the db so that I can teleport to a elemental dungeon
Old 03/31/2016, 17:05   #4

It was here multiple times. Use Search feature
Old 03/31/2016, 17:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvetick View Post
It was here multiple times. Use Search feature
I've already search and read from the first into a last thread, still cant found it,, or maybe I missing read some thread....
Old 03/31/2016, 17:26   #6

Even if im gonna get banned im gonna say it . WHY THE **** NOONE EVEN BOTHERS TO CHECK THE LOGS? TO SEE WHATS THE PROBLEM.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/31/2016, 17:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Even if im gonna get banned im gonna say it . WHY THE **** NOONE EVEN BOTHERS TO CHECK THE LOGS? TO SEE WHATS THE PROBLEM.
Which folder should I check it ? Log folder from server file ? Or from the fairy folder ?
Old 03/31/2016, 18:50   #8

For ***'s sake, if you are going to run a ROHAN SERVER you had better know where to find its LOGS and have an idea how to read them. Jesus!
Old 03/31/2016, 19:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
For ***'s sake, if you are going to run a ROHAN SERVER you had better know where to find its LOGS and have an idea how to read them. Jesus!
Sorry if have not much better, i ask cause there is to many logs there.. like logserver.exe, log folder in server file which there is to many sub folder fill with txt file log.. also in the database procedures

But its ok, i'll check and read them one by one..
Please be advised, cause i'm a beginner who want to learn from a senior/pro devs
Old 03/31/2016, 19:49   #10

I'm sorry, but no one will give you the information all chewed. You're going to have to try harder. There are many files on the internet with Elemental dungeon running just you look for. That's the most I can talk.
Old 03/31/2016, 20:18   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
I'm sorry, but no one will give you the information all chewed. You're going to have to try harder. There are many files on the internet with Elemental dungeon running just you look for. That's the most I can talk.
It's ok bro, giving a clue & answers my question it's enough for me to say many thanks for all of you guy's in this thread..

I do always try more harder to try fix the first file that I've got, then next i'll try to the others file if I cannot fix the first file that I've got

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
[NO EXIST MAPINDEX] nContentsType(0), nProoposeType(0)
SetStateOrder() : 1001
SetStateOrder() : 1001
_ProcIndunStageEnd() : 1001

I've seen the logs, problem is no Exist MapIndex.. thanks anyway
Old 03/17/2018, 01:23   #12

Elemental Dungeon Fix

Helo friend.
i got same error.
Im try fix too.
But no sucesso in moment.

If i find how to fix i talk for u.

Im try find error in logs, but no error about dungeon in logs. I replace rohan/rohan/word/instancezone but no sucess.
Old 03/17/2018, 02:12   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by heversbrasil View Post
Helo friend.
i got same error.
Im try fix too.

Im try find error in logs, but no error about dungeon in logs. I replace rohan/rohan/word/instancezone but no sucess.
Omg. That's what happens when you use random files! If you want to build something good. Use clean files and not copies of other servers. It's all about Client-> Server file mismatch

And please look at the posting date
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/20/2018, 13:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
Omg. That's what happens when you use random files! If you want to build something good. Use clean files and not copies of other servers. It's all about Client-> Server file mismatch

And please look at the posting date
Thank You Oziel, i've been fix long time a go since you tell me the clue, now the elemental dungeon has been fix

again
Thank You very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by heversbrasil View Post
Helo friend.
i got same error.
Im try fix too.

Its easy to fix the elemental dungeon
Old 04/24/2018, 14:33   #15

Hello ujang18, u can talk where make download files clear of DG?

tkvm again.

Tags
rohan elemental dungeon