Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BloodWarGaming coming back soon...

Discussion on BloodWarGaming coming back soon... within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/27/2016, 01:24   #346

elite*gold: 0
its better to make a classic 99 or 110 server than a fking lvl 70 bullshit with all skill trees open like really.. so gj
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2016, 16:51   #347

elite*gold: 10
Server is Online now.

Visit our Forum for more Informations.

Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2016, 12:58   #348

Ok so now i have no reason to play rohan anymore i thing i will just quit this game forever.
I really liked the system with all 3 skilltrees and all the other nice stuff but i dont see a reason to play this server now.
Old 05/28/2016, 13:39   #349

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroambry View Post
Hah without Dreto I think this server not last even 1 month. Rito can't do a **** on server, he showed that on his own chat on forum. He newer don't know what is the problem or how stuff working. Every time he had to ask Dreto about things as he said he is only a website guy ^.^. Probably after 1 month he'l run with money from IS.
Its because Dreto made the Files and me Manage the Web Stuff (its called Split the Work).
He made the Files alone and he got the Source Files of the Server not me.
Dreto is also a bit faster with Edit Files than me, but i can do all the Stuff he did also.
So i needed to rework the Server on 99 or 110 Files.
Our Players wanted a 99 Sevrer, so we do that.

You dont like me ? Well, go Spam other Threads with that but dont here.
No one needs to play on my Server if they dont like me.

Go Play OldRohan (only worth Server) or some Indo Servers if you want some fun.
Im getting Sick of looking at my Thread everyday and Stupid People like you will keep Spam here arround for nothing and try to kill my Server with that Stupid ****.
NO one need to Donate on any Server.
If they want they can do, if not im also fine with that.

Its the same with other Online Games, you like it and you Donate some Money for it.
You dont Like it you dont Donate and just enjoy the Game or search for a other one.

I will Ignore now every Stupid Comment here on this Thread and Report all **** whats nothing has to do with my Server.
Old 05/28/2016, 18:10   #350

Money? Did someone say money? There no money in private rohans mate, xor rohan used to make money for a while until people find out paypal is so friendly with their clients You need lots of people like 2k active daily to make some money worths the time. No wonder yurns want that price for monthly antihack, rohan gms are hungry mens ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyjex View Post
Ok so now i have no reason to play rohan anymore i thing i will just quit this game forever.
I really liked the system with all 3 skilltrees and all the other nice stuff but i dont see a reason to play this server now.
Farewall
Old 05/28/2016, 18:30   #351

Nah, a good rohan server with 100-200 people can already serve for making a living with it. Its true. Xor Rohan was the exception tho, they got rich, not talking about numbers tho, you can figure yourself.
Either way, we charge a rather high price for our antihack because its unique. Its the only antihack which really secures a server. All other solutions lack on all ends.
Old 05/29/2016, 00:32   #352

Rito you need to get your head out of your *** and stop getting butthurt at all the negative comments.

From day 1 your servers have had various problems and never last longer than 5 minutes so you wonder why very few people had any faith it would be different this time around? All of your threads you always cry about spam and any criticism aimed at you then go moaning to the moderators about these posts. How about you man up and prove people wrong about the things they say instead of trying to silence them?

There have been a lot of things said about me over the years but I just give as good as I get instead of trying to shut them up. If you're going to do anything with the 17th iteration of BWG then you need to work hard and prove yourself to silence the doubters. Stop complaining and just get on with it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/29/2016, 01:42   #353

Couldnt have said it better sirtaria!
Old 05/29/2016, 01:46   #354

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Couldnt have said it better sirtaria!
We've been over this already, it's Lordtaria
Old 05/29/2016, 03:15   #355

Da fk happened here O.o?
I thought this server was up and running already.

Taria Sempai
Old 05/29/2016, 16:23   #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Nah, a good rohan server with 100-200 people can already serve for making a living with it. Its true. Xor Rohan was the exception tho, they got rich, not talking about numbers tho, you can figure yourself.
Either way, we charge a rather high price for our antihack because its unique. Its the only antihack which really secures a server. All other solutions lack on all ends.
Ye that's what I heard, it's unbreakable. It's just matter of time some op *** indo to break it xD
Old 05/29/2016, 19:26   #357

pfftt... maybe next year dreto and rito gonna make another comeback bloodwar gaming.
Old 05/29/2016, 19:41   #358
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
#closed auf Wunsch des TE.
Closed Thread