Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BloodWarGaming coming back soon...

Discussion on BloodWarGaming coming back soon... within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/07/2016, 01:25   #76

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
A couple of suggestions that would make a difference between each race.

-Make Bow users be able to cast and use Siege Shot with Bows so it can be comboed like the xBow combo just with static atk spd, xBow needs Speed Wing. The AoE skills for the race looks nice ill prob give a try to this server.

-Make Humans use Axes for Defender skills(Fix, Blunt Mast) so Elfs can concentrate on Maces exclusively. The prices of maces go stupidly high when Str Defs and Temps require them make Axes usable and lower their atk spd to that of Maces and done.

-Didn't see any Giants changes but staking atk spd totem with Berserk might break the race. Make Berserk be only used with Polearm and lower the weapons atk spd and base damage maybe like the Axes, medium atk spd higher damage than Mace/Sword. Make Savage uses Axes, Swords, D. Swords, Maces, Dagger like a universal weapon user or something. Make a buff that removes a targets buffs at a fixed % chance when hit rather than using Pillage to steal buffs. Fix Madness that thing is a must. Make Giants use Str/Agi/Vit accs consider a buff that gives accuracy based on Agi or Str original idea from OldRohan and should be a must cause Agi is only used by one race.

-Make DarkElfs Snatch a fixed debuff kind of like poison but removes buffs per second originally from OldRohan, idea is great consider it a must. Wizz Staff Mast have damage boost based on Psy. Warlock doesn't need it just the atk spd modifier is enough. All debuff skills should deal damage even if its just 50% boost at lvl6(Frozen Ice, Area Toxic Potion, Broken Bag, Area Spell, etc etc etc. Break Ability Should be considered a Silence original idea from OldRohan another must.

That is my piece of mind for this project GL.
Giant Berzerk and Attack Speed Totem has been customized so it won't be giving you 150% attack speed, 150% mobility and 50% Damage boost Lv7 anymore.
Also Totem has been nerfed so it won't be giving you 35% Lv7 anymore :-D

Giants are actually really fun to play now, just gotta work on nerfing Madness, we tried 2 different ways but its still a little broken :-D
Old 03/07/2016, 01:28   #77

elite*gold: 0
Madness should be changed for something less op
Old 03/07/2016, 01:28   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrie28 View Post
btw how is the dekan testing? since there will be 2 evolve skills available in use, won't it cause some issues?
If you Put up points in both Evolves, they will simply cancel each other out and grant the Passive effects of their respective evolve mode.

Example: Use Dragon Knight Evolve Lv7, you'll get Lunacy, etc but if you use Dragon Sage Evolve Lv7 right after it'll cancel the effects from the previous Evolve and you'll get Impenetrable, Splitter, etc.

We've tested it many times.

Anything else you interested in knowing :-D ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
Madness should be changed for something less op
Madness is currently being changed "again" so it resembles the Dragon Knight's Dragon's Nail. 7% Chance to stun for 1 Second instead of 10% chance to stun for 10 seconds *****..

Berzerk needs reworking as well. It's a little Under-powered at the moment.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2016, 03:07   #79

As I said about Berserk make it Polearm only if youre going to make it a strong buff but you can consider making it like this.
Lvl7
Berserk
50% atk spd boost for Polearm or 25% atk spd boost (Any other one handed weapon), Dual Swords.
Polearm(Medium atk spd and Axe based Damage) should be around 800 or 700 atk spd with this buff on.
50% boost in Mobi, shouldnt need atk % boost. Maybe add Block or Evasion % boost(fixed Evasion% not evasion rate boost).
That way players don't end up using any other weapon cause its better.
Make it undebuffable and lasting 5-10 mints like Evolve but 1-2 mints cooldown.

That should make it attractive.
Old 03/07/2016, 12:02   #80

Very nice to see that, rly rly admire your work guys. Looks great for now, hope we can try it soon. Good luck !
Old 03/07/2016, 12:54   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target_Practice View Post
Very nice to see that, rly rly admire your work guys. Looks great for now, hope we can try it soon. Good luck !
Server will be available as soon as The developer and Owner are in agreement that its complete :-D

I'm just one of the testers

Ps: if you have interests in testing the game before its out, maybe coming up with a couple builds for your Race, send a private message to either Dreto or Rito.

Owner - Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper
Developer - DretoNEX
Developer - oziel235
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2016, 02:02   #82

giant's skillset has alot of things to rework on, most of their CC skills tends to get "Resist" rendering it useless. Polearm mastery doesn't work also, no matter what changes made to the bins
Old 03/08/2016, 10:50   #83

will there be any crafted acesory?
and i would not change the stats of evolve coz for example if i want to go farming i wuld go for str DS rather for DK for it's passive
Old 03/08/2016, 17:47   #84

guys i am always open minded and i can see really good work being done right here.There are sooo many changes which is good for re-sparking old player's interest but also some will refuse to adapt to this and not play it.Overall it look very promising and very fun as i am down to playing any balanced rohan server.I have just 2 questions (aproximate ETA in weeks, if possible) and your expected player base in the first week.This will be a very good server if you can get alot of players to play it .
Old 03/08/2016, 18:26   #85

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Well Guys,

we make our own Forum now.
The Free Forum is Disabled & we keep you Guys Updated here on this Thread if our Host is ready to Build our own Forum there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2016, 19:02   #86

can we have a link for it?
Old 03/08/2016, 19:03   #87

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
can we have a link for it?
Our Host is done in like 1-2 Hours from now.
Then i will start create the Forum & Post it here asap
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2016, 19:19   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrie28 View Post
giant's skillset has alot of things to rework on, most of their CC skills tends to get "Resist" rendering it useless. Polearm mastery doesn't work also, no matter what changes made to the bins
Giant skill tree seems pretty much balanced...
Fully geared, scrolled, buffed Giants usually hit 10k+ Melee with 20k+ hp

All in all, pvp lasts fairly long and with the new skill set up, pvp starts very early haha.. Most combo's are available at level 40 :-)

Which means at Level 39, you better watch your back :-D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostwanted170 View Post
and i would not change the stats of evolve coz for example if i want to go farming i wuld go for str DS rather for DK for it's passive
Thanks for the idea.. Dekans are still being tested.
When Ozi and Dreto change both DS and DK Evolve to its Original stats, I'll log on and test it to ensure that u can't stack the Passive effects..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostwanted170 View Post
Yes, Dreto and Ozi are having some fun with the server, it's Boss System and Accessory system and Yes, there will be crafting :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosen40 View Post
I have just 2 questions (aproximate ETA in weeks, if possible) and your expected player base in the first week.This will be a very good server if you can get alot of players to play it .
1. I'm not 100% sure, Dreto and Ozi are working daily to ensure that the server is done and is bug free.. Currently there are a bunch of testers constantly testing the material they implement to make sure there are no problems with it. I can't give you a time frame at the moment, that will have to be a joint decision betwee Rito, Dreto and Ozi.
I'm just a tester :-D

2. Seeing as this will be a completely different gaming expirience where players won't have to grind for hours / days just to hit level 70 to even consider pvp'ing... I believe it will be very popular.
The server is a PvE server, however with most combo skills available at level 40, its going to be pretty hard to resist the urge to test your Seige Shot and Speed Wing on those random parties running around in R1 , Roha :-D

Not to mention
1. At level 20 Dekans can evolve.
2. At level 30 Dhans can use Ruin Trap
3. At level 30 Humans can use Fixation or Crazy Standing
4. At level 10 Giants have Berzerk..

Keep in mind all skills have been customized and tested so they're not "OP" and would not kill an enemy with just a couple hits.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2016, 20:11   #89

does the atk speed skill on dekan have same stats for both Dk and DS?...and do the stuning skills have same cooldown coz if u can use 2 stuns + the passive from dk what would not be fair
Old 03/08/2016, 20:33   #90

I consider the lvling to be low cause of max being lvl70 so players have something to do other than pvp 24/7.
Remember pvp server last nothing at all, that is if you guys want the server to even last.
Closed Thread