Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BloodWarGaming coming back soon...

Discussion on BloodWarGaming coming back soon... within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/06/2016, 17:45   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
Well, i changed the url to tinyurl...^^
Maybe it works maybe not
That's better!
Old 03/06/2016, 18:17   #62

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by sariusmt View Post
I would say that the game doesn`t need to be changed so much on the skill level as should be at inflation damage. Don`t +boss drops, don`t even get more than Feathers. Ofcourse it will do less damage and so on but that`s the fun in it. You don`t get a char that 1 hits you except for Vit dekans probably but hell ... 1 FFS at 10 sec would be pretty **** acceptable. The old rohan was ok, probably templars should get a lil bit nerfed at blunt mastery`s buff, with only atack speed and no mace damage increase. Empower should be only for defender not party efect. And also scouts would need more cdr on their skills to be more viable. Personally I don`t play any of them but just basic stuff would be what most people are asking for. I`m sick of -XXXX damage inflation. Back in the days i remember temps got around 11-12k melee. And they were hitting more than other chars.
There's like 15 of us testing it :-D

So far, group pvp lasts long
6v6 lasts long

Please List the Class (Human, Elf, etc) and i'll let you know the Lv70 pvp damage.
Old 03/06/2016, 18:50   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post

6v6 lasts long

Please List the Class (Human, Elf, etc) and i'll let you know the Lv70 pvp damage.

Elf Priest
Old 03/06/2016, 20:29   #64

Quote:

6v6 lasts long

My favourite char back in the days was str. dragon knight. I just love it. But now with all that much pdef and all it`s a non factor char. That`s why I don`t want glacial gear to be there.
Old 03/06/2016, 20:44   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzyBee View Post
Elf Priest
Elf - Priest Build.

More of a survival / support build than actual "priest"
Offensive Pros:
1. Casts damage skills instantly with little cooldown.

Defensive Pros:
1. Bonus healing using Staff on self and party.
2. Mana shield reworked to provide more self survival.
3. Able to use Reflection to avoid being stun zerged while healing party.

Offensive Cons:
1. Low Melee Damage
2. Skill dependent.

Defensive Cons:
1. Uses up a lot of Mana
2. Cannot stack multiple Group Auras from 1 Elf. (Example: 1 Elf cannot use Grace and Nature Blessing)

Ps: testing is still being done on all available builds, i will update this if i find anything to add.

Feel free to request more

Quote:
Originally Posted by sariusmt View Post
My favourite char back in the days was str. dragon knight. I just love it. But now with all that much pdef and all it`s a non factor char. That`s why I don`t want glacial gear to be there.
Dekan - Strength Build.
Dekan Damage has been customized so it won't be considered overbearing if your being hit by the Dekan Class :-D

Offensive Pro's:
1. Players can now Chose Fast Shadow (atk spd) and Moving Shadow (atk spd) for a longer attack speed combos.
2. Evolve has been customized so if you chose evolve from the Strength Knight Tree, it will grant you more melee but less hp.
3. You can have both Dragon Knight and Dragon sage Crit buffs.

Defensive Pro's:
1. As Dragon Knight, you can activate Dragon Sage movement speed to flee a bad situation (zerg)
2. As Dragon Knight, you can active Dragon Sage's Wide Forefoot Swing to absorb hp from the Mobs / players around you for more sustainability.
3. Choosing Dragon Sage Evolve instead of Dragon Knight Evolve will grant you the hp boost but less melee attack damage.

Offensive Cons:
1. Overall Damage has been nerfed, so do not expect to hit 2k and 3k with a Dekan.
2. Yes Dekans may now use all 3, Forefoot Swing, Double Forefoot Swing and WideForefoot swing, please keep in mind even with all 3 burst damage skills you cannot kill your opponent and Cooldowns / activation times are still being played with to ensure it is not abused.
2. Zhen Mastery Cannot be stacked.

Defensive Cons:
1. If you chose both evolves thinking you can stack the Dragon Sage Passive with the Dragon Knight Passives, you will be wasting skills points. Only if those passives can be Activated, then can u use it.
Example : Dragon Sage - Dragon's Wing or Dragon Knight's - Sudden Death
2. Crit Immune cannot be stacked.
3. Blue Defense Cannot be stacked.

Overall pvp damage so far for Str Dekans using Sepa is similar to Guardian Damage
Overall PvP Damage for Str Dekans using Evolve is 1.5 times Guardian Damage. and 1/2 of Templar Damage.

please feel free to request more information ^_^
@
As far as i know, Glacial gear will not be available.
1. It's boring to look at
2. Classes become slithgly unbalanced having 6x% Dual stat available to them.

I'm not 100% sure what Rito has decided, but i do believe they're sticking with Max % as 50-54% and Tier 5 (Bedron, Meisters, Fenatti's, David'sWoe, Muitak, Mano's ) etc etc

Also, Dreto is working on customizing bosses so "Boss Drops" aren't going to play the defining role. Example: even without boss drops, you'll still be able to pawn.

Anyone interested in the Half Elf build ?

So far, they're my favorite customization
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2016, 21:02   #66

Quote:
Elf - Priest Build.

Offensive Pros:

Defensive Pros:

Offensive Cons:
1. Low Melee Damage
2. Skill dependent.

Defensive Cons:
1. Uses up a lot of Mana
2. Cannot stack multiple Group Auras from 1 Elf. (Example: 1 Elf cannot use Grace and Nature Blessing)

Ps: testing is still being done on all available builds, i will update this if i find anything to add.

Dekan - Strength Build.
Dekan Damage has been customized so it won't be considered overbearing if your being hit by the Dekan Class :-D

Offensive Pro's:
1. Players can now Chose Fast Shadow (atk spd) and Moving Shadow (atk spd) for a longer attack speed combos.
2. Evolve has been customized so if you chose evolve from the Strength Knight Tree, it will grant you more melee but less hp.

Defensive Pro's:
1. As Dragon Knight, you can activate Dragon Sage movement speed to flee a bad situation (zerg)
2. As Dragon Knight, you can active Dragon Sage's Wide Forefoot Swing to absorb hp from the Mobs / players around you for more sustainability.
3. Choosing Dragon Sage Evolve instead of Dragon Knight Evolve will grant you the hp boost but less melee attack damage.

Offensive Cons:
1. Overall Damage has been nerfed, so do not expect to hit 2k and 3k with a Dekan.
2. Yes Dekans may now use all 3, Forefoot Swing, Double Forefoot Swing and WideForefoot swing, please keep in mind even with all 3 burst damage skills you cannot kill your opponent and Cooldowns / activation times are still being played with to ensure it is not abused.

Defensive Cons:
1. If you chose both evolves thinking you can stack the Dragon Sage Passive with the Dragon Knight Passives, you will be wasting skills points. Only if those passives can be Activated, then can u use it.

Overall pvp damage so far for Str Dekans using Sepa is similar to Guardian Damage
Overall PvP Damage for Str Dekans using Evolve is 1.5 times Guardian Damage. and 1/2 of Templar Damage.

@

I'm not 100% sure what Rito has decided, but i do believe they're sticking with Max % as 50-54% and Tier 5 (Bedron, Meisters, Fenatti's, David'sWoe, Muitak, Mano's ) etc etc

Also, Dreto is working on customizing bosses so "Boss Drops" aren't going to play the defining role. Example: even without boss drops, you'll still be able to pawn.

Yea, I also like Half Elfs. Please do tell
Old 03/06/2016, 21:18   #67

Half Elf - PvE, PvP

Offensive Pros -
1. Half Elves now have their combo available to them at Lv20 and 30 (Keep in mind damage has been scaled to an acceptable level)
2. Half Elves Can now use all "scout Tree aoes" using a Bow or xbow
3. Half Elves using xbow can use Reinforced Shot (Scout Hero) to increase their skill damage.
4. Ka'el's Arrow is available at level 30
5. Certain aoe's from the scout Tree has been granted a lower cooldown enabling to be spam-able.
6. with the Skill Tree Designed as is, Half elves can solo farm using Scout Tree aoe's at level 30.

Defensive Pro's
1. Winged foot is available for both xbow and bow users.
2. Both Scout and Ranger builds can now turn invisible
3. Both Scout and Ranger builds can now be immune toward Portal Guards
4. Both Scout and Ranger builds can now use Magic Guard (immune to magic)

Offensive Cons-
1. Damage has been customized so xbow and bow users cannot completely destroy a player without that player even getting a chance to come within range.
2. Even tho Seige Shot and Speed Wing is available, it can only be used by xbow users.
3. Bow Mastery and Xbow Mastery does not stack.
4. Even tho some Aoe's are spammable, damage has been customized so it does not completely destroy other players (More used to spam in PvE and take advantage of hp/mp absorb on your weapon)

Defensive Cons-
1. Winged foot has been customized so players cannot run at incredible speeds.
2. Cooldowns has been customized so Defensive skills such as Magic Guard, etc is not spam-able.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2016, 22:41   #68

Quote:
Elf - Priest Build.

Offensive Pros:

Defensive Pros:

Offensive Cons:
1. Low Melee Damage
2. Skill dependent.

Defensive Cons:
1. Uses up a lot of Mana

Dekan - Strength Build.

Offensive Pro's:

Defensive Pro's:

Offensive Cons:

Defensive Cons:

@

Quote:
Half Elf - PvE, PvP

Offensive Pros -
1. Half Elves now have their combo available to them at Lv20 and 30 (Keep in mind damage has been scaled to an acceptable level)
2. Half Elves Can now use all "scout Tree aoes" using a Bow or xbow
3. Half Elves using xbow can use Reinforced Shot (Scout Hero) to increase their skill damage.
4. Ka'el's Arrow is available at level 30
5. Certain aoe's from the scout Tree has been granted a lower cooldown enabling to be spam-able.
6. with the Skill Tree Designed as is, Half elves can solo farm using Scout Tree aoe's at level 30.

Defensive Pro's
1. Winged foot is available for both xbow and bow users.
2. Both Scout and Ranger builds can now turn invisible
3. Both Scout and Ranger builds can now be immune toward Portal Guards
4. Both Scout and Ranger builds can now use Magic Guard (immune to magic)

Offensive Cons-
1. Damage has been customized so xbow and bow users cannot completely destroy a player without that player even getting a chance to come within range.
2. Even tho Seige Shot and Speed Wing is available, it can only be used by xbow users.
3. Bow Mastery and Xbow Mastery does not stack.
4. Even tho some Aoe's are spammable, damage has been customized so it does not completely destroy other players (More used to spam in PvE and take advantage of hp/mp absorb on your weapon)

Defensive Cons-
1. Winged foot has been customized so players cannot run at incredible speeds.
2. Cooldowns has been customized so Defensive skills such as Magic Guard, etc is not spam-able.
Not sure why you are posting all this stuff here since ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Due to this guy il no longer post any updates on the server untill server goes live and we finish the forum im very sorry for those following us but aparently the "GOD Of Rohan" thinks everyone steals for him so i decided to save all of us the trouble of fighting a kid like him and finish our work in peace.

When the forum is ready we will post here a link to it so that we can talk about our changes there.I would ask everyone to stop posting everything here and be patient for those intrested in offering opinions / information you can PM any of the GM Staff Members.
Have you provided this on their own forums?
Edit: I just looked. You didn't. Why not?
Old 03/06/2016, 22:48   #69

I don't have Admin access or anything to Rito's Forum.
And these are not set in stone either..
Yes, there are about 5-10 of us online at any given time testing, but Dreto and Rito have the final say.

So i'm just answering questions that people ask :-D

When Rito and Dreto feel it is time, they will make updates in their forum.

And i do agree that "certain" people have caused an annoyance on this thread, but that doesn't Phase me whatsoever.

As long as people ask, its my duty as a tester to answer them accordingly :-D

Ps: Please keep in mind that the Owner and Developer have the last say and not all of the skills / Pros and Cons are Permanent. if the owner of Developer feel its over-powered or under-powered it can be changed .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2016, 22:54   #70

what about guardian, i love guardian. how are they pros and cons ?
Old 03/06/2016, 23:13   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by QCrown View Post
what about guardian, i love guardian. how are they pros and cons ?
It won't be a guardian build, it'll be more of a Human build :-D

>Keep in mind that nerfs have been made so no combination of skills will be "OP"<
Human-

Offensive Pros-
1. Humans can now use Empower no matter the build.
2. Empower is available at level 50
3. All Level 70 Humans get access to Leader's Mind (Defender Hero Aoe)
4. Stacking lots of stuns(be careful to make the best of 69 skill points)
5. Sword Builds have access to Empower.
6. Mace Builds have access to Order Swing.
7. Sword Builds can stack Crazy standing with Leader's Mind to cause damage to everyone around them at an incredible rate of attack speed.

Defensive Pros-
1. Ward is available at level 40
2. Mace builds have Access to Stone Skin
3. Mace Builds have Access to Roha's Blessing
4. Sword Builds have Access to Ward.
5. All Humans have access to Eternal Vitality and Physical Blow.
6. All Humans have access to aoe Stun.

Offensive Cons-
1. Like all other Classes, Skills and Damage have been customized so the character would not be considered as Over Powered.
2. Human Builds cannot stack Auras ; Empower and Crit Aura with 1 human
3. Lack of skill points urge players to chose their skills carefully, sacrificing stuns for damage skills or vice versa. (69 Skill Points)

Defensive Cons-
1. Stone Skin Duration has been customized so it won't be considered OP
2. Roha's Shelter has been customized so it won't be considered OP
3. Defending Nature has been changed to Life Exchanged and Significantly Changed.
4. Cannot Stack Ward with other Auras.
5. Eternal Vitality, Physical Blow and Life Exchange have been reduced so "Vit Pets" cannot be considered a viable class without the help of a Support Elf (Priest).

Please keep in mind that all combinations where done with scrolls, G.buffs, full buffs, talismans and the best weapons and armor available to provide a long tactical fight for all players.

Looking forward to some of the new builds that people will be creating :-D
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2016, 23:14   #72

Quote:
I don't have Admin access or anything to Rito's Forum.
And these are not set in stone either..
Yes, there are about 5-10 of us online at any given time testing, but Dreto and Rito have the final say.

So i'm just answering questions that people ask :-D

When Rito and Dreto feel it is time, they will make updates in their forum.

And i do agree that "certain" people have caused an annoyance on this thread, but that doesn't Phase me whatsoever.

As long as people ask, its my duty as a tester to answer them accordingly :-D

Ps: Please keep in mind that the Owner and Developer have the last say and not all of the skills / Pros and Cons are Permanent. if the owner of Developer feel its over-powered or under-powered it can be changed .
Lol you don't need Admin access on his forum to post that stuff. I just posted there 10 min ago.

@:
I would stress that anybody that wants info about this server (or any other server_ go to that server's forums and make yourself an account. Just ask / look around them and you will get the best info about what they are doing there without having to wade thru bunfights between competing servers.

I would suggest that for any private server - not just this one. Don't depend on these forums to keep yourself up to date what is happening on any private server.

Rock On!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2016, 23:32   #73

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Well, im going to make a own Forum tomorrow.
This Free Forum looks so ugly...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/07/2016, 00:51   #74

A couple of suggestions that would make a difference between each race.

-Make Bow users be able to cast and use Siege Shot with Bows so it can be comboed like the xBow combo just with static atk spd, xBow needs Speed Wing. The AoE skills for the race looks nice ill prob give a try to this server.

-Make Humans use Axes for Defender skills(Fix, Blunt Mast) so Elfs can concentrate on Maces exclusively. The prices of maces go stupidly high when Str Defs and Temps require them make Axes usable and lower their atk spd to that of Maces and done.

-Didn't see any Giants changes but staking atk spd totem with Berserk might break the race. Make Berserk be only used with Polearm and lower the weapons atk spd and base damage maybe like the Axes, medium atk spd higher damage than Mace/Sword. Make Savage uses Axes, Swords, D. Swords, Maces, Dagger like a universal weapon user or something. Make a buff that removes a targets buffs at a fixed % chance when hit rather than using Pillage to steal buffs. Fix Madness that thing is a must. Make Giants use Str/Agi/Vit accs consider a buff that gives accuracy based on Agi or Str original idea from OldRohan and should be a must cause Agi is only used by one race.

-Make DarkElfs ****** a fixed debuff kind of like poison but removes buffs per second originally from OldRohan, idea is great consider it a must. Wizz Staff Mast have damage boost based on Psy. Warlock doesn't need it just the atk spd modifier is enough. All debuff skills should deal damage even if its just 50% boost at lvl6(Frozen Ice, Area Toxic Potion, Broken Bag, Area Spell, etc etc etc. Break Ability Should be considered a Silence original idea from OldRohan another must.

That is my piece of mind for this project GL.
Old 03/07/2016, 01:05   #75

btw how is the dekan testing? since there will be 2 evolve skills available in use, won't it cause some issues?
Closed Thread