Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

BloodWarGaming coming back soon...

Closed Thread
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
good luck



dzigi0 is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 762
Received Thanks: 355
Due to this guy il no longer post any updates on the server untill server goes live and we finish the forum im very sorry for those following us but aparently the "*** Of Rohan" thinks everyone steals for him so i decided to save all of us the trouble of fighting a kid like him and finish our work in peace.

When the forum is ready we will post here a link to it so that we can talk about our changes there.I would ask everyone to stop posting everything here and be patient for those intrested in offering opinions / information you can PM any of the GM Staff Members.


DretoNEX is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 346
Received Thanks: 63
Can we all act like adults and just say hey maybe we did got inspired by those skills or hey maybe they did liked my work and added them to their server for the good of the pserver community. Can any of you 3 think like that at least once in a while?

Who ever the main idea came from I/we support it and wish them the best of luck.
rbnwarior is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #49

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Here can you Guys follow us on our Alpha Server Forum:



Enjoy

Yes, for now we use a Free Forum till our Server is 100% done, then we will have a own one.

If we got Updates, i will Post here the Thread for our Forum.

Thanks!


Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Can we all act like adults and just say hey maybe we did got inspired by those skills or hey maybe they did liked my work and added them to their server for the good of the pserver community. Can any of you 3 think like that at least once in a while?

Who ever the main idea came from I/we support it and wish them the best of luck.
Honestly bro, i have no idea where he came with that **** because we sat there testing for hours.. 15 of us were online while testing Buff Durations, Skill % Nerfs, etc..
So in all honesty, "IF" he did do it first or "claims" to have done it first or whatever.. good for him.. Dreto isn't changing all the skills, rohan is rohan and people love it for a reason..

As far as my testers awareness (which isn't a lot).. They are completely opposite to OldRohan skills.. The buff Duration may be similar, but Dreto has not changed the core skills and what they do -_-..

Sorry Yurneroo, but you didn't come up with the idea.
This is a BloodWarGaming Thead.. Not an OldRohan thead so Please do not post anything on this thread again as i will simply report it and you for being negative.
peinful is offline  
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
Here can you Guys follow us on our Alpha Server Forum:



Enjoy

Yes, for now we use a Free Forum till our Server is 100% done, then we will have a own one.

If we got Updates, i will Post here the Thread for our Forum.

Thanks!
This webpage is not available
BuzyBee is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 797
Received Thanks: 461
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


sorry guys - not there.
A free forum will shut you down if PWI tells them to.
im batman is offline  
Old   #53

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454


Shoud work now... ^^

Yeah i know but shoud work for a short time
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 362
Received Thanks: 76
Actually now.. everyone steals from eaach other, how? Through all this time that everyone played on each server, they got inspired on which idea is the best to balance the system, so yeah : R.O.H.A.N - big steal scene.
radekslu is offline  
Old   #55

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Dont forget, everyone is stealing Files from iRohan
So...
All we Guys so is only change the Basics on Rohan to create something "new".
Thats all. We dont create complete new Monsters,Weapons or anything else.
This all are only Edits, on some more and on some less.
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 8
Everything seems pretty good , but I think u should try to split the classes as example Guardian and Defender you cant use CS with Club and u also cant use Fixation with Sword . Which is gonna make u decide which class u would like to play : More DPS low Attack Speed or low DPS much more Attack Speed . If u somehow manage to do this on all class as example Templar and Priest . Priest so far is being used just for obligation heals were nothing cause of the high dmg most of the chars were dealing but I think u can change it here to : Damage Templar who would be a bit more tankier , with not that strong heals and something like frontline and priest with stronger heals and good damage as well . This is some kind of a suggestion I find this interesting and I thing it would get a class that has been somehow "uncompleted" to a whole new level just because all it does so far is "Obligation"

GL with the server!
PeopleWhoCare is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 762
Received Thanks: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeopleWhoCare View Post
Everything seems pretty good , but I think u should try to split the classes as example Guardian and Defender you cant use CS with Club and u also cant use Fixation with Sword . Which is gonna make u decide which class u would like to play : More DPS low Attack Speed or low DPS much more Attack Speed . If u somehow manage to do this on all class as example Templar and Priest . Priest so far is being used just for obligation heals were nothing cause of the high dmg most of the chars were dealing but I think u can change it here to : Damage Templar who would be a bit more tankier , with not that strong heals and something like frontline and priest with stronger heals and good damage as well . This is some kind of a suggestion I find this interesting and I thing it would get a class that has been somehow "uncompleted" to a whole new level just because all it does so far is "Obligation"

GL with the server!
Staff Mastery now deals a nice ammount of dmg and i was thinking i could do the same thing with the skills used to deal dmg from psy (Instant Cast and low CD)
DretoNEX is offline  
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 797
Received Thanks: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post


Shoud work now... ^^

Yeah i know but shoud work for a short time
nope. still doesn't work. still trying tol connect to
http://bloodwargaming.***************/

I have a funny feeling the staff here might be mangling your urls or might have your forum's domain sitting in their censor list.
im batman is offline  
Old   #59

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
nope. still doesn't work. still trying tol connect to
http://bloodwargaming.***************/

I have a funny feeling the staff here might be mangling your urls or might have your forum's domain sitting in their censor list.
Well, i changed the url to tinyurl...^^
Maybe it works maybe not
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 10
I would say that the game doesn`t need to be changed so much on the skill level as should be at inflation damage. Don`t +boss drops, don`t even get more than Feathers. Ofcourse it will do less damage and so on but that`s the fun in it. You don`t get a char that 1 hits you except for Vit dekans probably but hell ... 1 FFS at 10 sec would be pretty **** acceptable. The old rohan was ok, probably templars should get a lil bit nerfed at blunt mastery`s buff, with only atack speed and no mace damage increase. Empower should be only for defender not party efect. And also scouts would need more cdr on their skills to be more viable. Personally I don`t play any of them but just basic stuff would be what most people are asking for. I`m sick of -XXXX damage inflation. Back in the days i remember temps got around 11-12k melee. And they were hitting more than other chars.


sariusmt is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.