Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BloodWarGaming coming back soon...

Closed Thread

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
Prob the server is up... ...That^

Old   #227

elite*gold: 110
Please be careful when posting pictures or ideas... J"Development Jainus" from Jainus Official Rohan (GR) is stealing ideas..

He stole Blood War Gaming's Forge system and Token Reward system..
Ps: He changed Tokens to Tickets so he would look like less of a theif...

Old   #228

Ummmm what?
Old   #229

elite*gold: 5
Thats Rohan.
People will steal other Ideas everytime cause they are to lazy to get own cool Stuff.

Old   #230

who said bwg ideas are cool?
Old   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Please be careful when posting pictures or ideas... J"Development Jainus" from Jainus Official Rohan (GR) is stealing ideas..

He stole Blood War Gaming's Forge system and Token Reward system..
Ps: He changed Tokens to Tickets so he would look like less of a theif...
People allready know arround this community who can get stuff done and who's copy pasting so no need to bother like Ishtaria said long ago may the best win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbardieru View Post
who said bwg ideas are cool?
I woander what that line on your name represents
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #232

I don't care so much about people stealing content any more because most of the time the thieves put it on a server that barely works properly anyway.

And the more "influential" players would usually play on the servers where the good ideas are created and implemented first
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #233

Should be sleeping right now but then I saw this thread. I've read it all the way from the start. Hahaha.

1. You guys brought Rohan in a whole new level when you introduce the new skill tree and also the token system. Very good.

2. Can you bring back to life the old builds. Int dekans and str half elves (But don't make it to OP just like on the original Rohan where I think they have +120% melee? Then they nerfed it and became useless because of being too nerfed.)

3. For the new token system. Is it going to be 1 token = 1 item? I suggest that for the last weapon/armor make it at least 2-3 tokens or higher? I also read on some of comments in your forum and I found a great one:

Comment by Tyjex "random stats would be nice if you can get like 15~30 str on a weapon, so you dont get the best weapon first try so you have a motivation and a goal."

4. Before you release the server. Please make a thread that guides new players. For example, if I haven't read all the post here in the thread I wouldn't know that you can't stack both passives of the DK and DS evolve, that there are new elemental dungeon rewards, that you can really go to elemental dungeon (because most of the pservers that I know disabled it), that there is a new token system, etc etc. You guys know it.

5. Before having an OBT, have a CBT first. This will help both the players and GMs & Devs to explore the new environment and find bugs before going OBT. (Of course you have testers already but just to make sure)

6. I really like the idea of your server, hope that this will go smooth. Good luck, guys!
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #234

Come on sharing ideas is fun i see people qq about me stealing their files ) so here is another one we gonna add to our little server.

Chimera Rings
Obtained : Combine 6 Artisan Rings (Cat's Eye, Green Mano, Spinel , Aquamarine , Topaz, Craftman)

If you guys got idea's for cool recipes i can make them happen.
(Don't even bother to put troll suggestions il just ignore those)

Also for those that love Psy Templar so much this will maybe make you happy.

Old   #235

Very nice idea Dreto
Old   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
Should be sleeping right now but then I saw this thread. I've read it all the way from the start. Hahaha.

1. You guys brought Rohan in a whole new level when you introduce the new skill tree and also the token system. Very good.

2. Can you bring back to life the old builds. Int dekans and str half elves (But don't make it to OP just like on the original Rohan where I think they have +120% melee? Then they nerfed it and became useless because of being too nerfed.)

3. For the new token system. Is it going to be 1 token = 1 item? I suggest that for the last weapon/armor make it at least 2-3 tokens or higher? I also read on some of comments in your forum and I found a great one:

Comment by Tyjex "random stats would be nice if you can get like 15~30 str on a weapon, so you dont get the best weapon first try so you have a motivation and a goal."

4. Before you release the server. Please make a thread that guides new players. For example, if I haven't read all the post here in the thread I wouldn't know that you can't stack both passives of the DK and DS evolve, that there are new elemental dungeon rewards, that you can really go to elemental dungeon (because most of the pservers that I know disabled it), that there is a new token system, etc etc. You guys know it.

5. Before having an OBT, have a CBT first. This will help both the players and GMs & Devs to explore the new environment and find bugs before going OBT. (Of course you have testers already but just to make sure)

6. I really like the idea of your server, hope that this will go smooth. Good luck, guys!
:-D
@1. Devs are working hard on it, happy you like it

@2. I've tested most classes and builds with the testers and basically every class is playable.. The old classes like strength dekan and int dekan are now a lot more fun. Vit dekans are the usual super tanky, super 1 shot class anymore. I'll test the str half elf and see how it is and get back to you.

@3. The Grade A Weapon, armor and Accessory tokens will be a bit harder to get, i think they will stay at 1 for 1, but depending on how many bosses drop it... Dev's may adjust it.

@4. There will be a guide available with step by step tutorials when the game is being launched :-D

@5. I believe the devs are planning a CBT once the final content is added and tested :-)

Any further questions.. Please feel free to ask :-D

.. I'm not a developer, just a lucky tester who's taking it upon himself to keep the public informed so the Hype never dies :-D
Old   #237

Quote:

@5. I believe the devs are planning a CBT once the final content is added and tested :-)

.... I'm not a developer, just a lucky tester who's taking it upon himself to keep the public informed so the Hype never dies :-D
Woah hold on there hoss. Is it not in CBT now? After all you are not staff and you are testing it via invitation (that is what CBT- CLOSED Beta Testing is).

Perhaps you really mean OBT (Open Beta Testing) where they let anyone register and play?
Old   #238

Quote:
@1. Devs are working hard on it, happy you like it

@2. I've tested most classes and builds with the testers and basically every class is playable.. The old classes like strength dekan and int dekan are now a lot more fun. Vit dekans are the usual super tanky, super 1 shot class anymore. I'll test the str half elf and see how it is and get back to you.

@3. The Grade A Weapon, armor and Accessory tokens will be a bit harder to get, i think they will stay at 1 for 1, but depending on how many bosses drop it... Dev's may adjust it.

@4. There will be a guide available with step by step tutorials when the game is being launched :-D

Any further questions.. Please feel free to ask :-D

.. I'm not a developer, just a lucky tester who's taking it upon himself to keep the public informed so the Hype never dies :-D
Thank you! I'll be visiting this site for once in a while for updates. Good luck guys!
Old   #239

elite*gold: 5
Well, our Plans are for the Server Start is 29.04.2016

Old   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Woah hold on there hoss. Is it not in CBT now? After all you are not staff and you are testing it via invitation (that is what CBT- CLOSED Beta Testing is).

Perhaps you really mean OBT (Open Beta Testing) where they let anyone register and play?
I'm guessing this is a Private Closed Beta Testing as a lot of things are being added and taken out just for testing sake... Public CLosed Beta testing is more for finding and locating all bugs and making reports.

At the end of the day sir, its up to Rito, Dreto and Ozi to decide if they will be having a Closed Beta Testing for the public..

Closed Thread