Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BloodWarGaming coming back soon...

Closed Thread

Old   #196

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostwanted170 View Post
sounds good... but if u can buy tokens from donate is still another pay 2 win server
Tokens will not be available for purchase as far as i know..

You have to kill bosses to acquire them.

I posted screenshots of me testing out the current system and it works like a charm.. GG Dev team <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
Dude, there always will be a way for donators to step ahead in EVERY game, but instead of challenging them u end up crying that someone can pay for extra pixels, lmao.
Only thing Donaters will be able to do in BWG is get things faster than regular players.. As far as everything the dev team is working on now.. I don't think there will be any difference in item quality between Doners and none-Doners..

Quote:
Originally Posted by akikyo View Post
Good idea, I loved Abyss points system in Aion. You could easly exchange those points for armors, accs, weapons with pvp % att/def. All day long pvp!
Check out the post and tell me what you think :-D

It's working perfectly..
You kill a boss, acquire the Tokens (Which can be traded) and Trade them in for the armor, weapon or accessory that you want. (I do not believe the reward items are trade-able, so please choose carefully or if you already have all your "gear" and want to make money selling gear, Please sell the Tokens instead as you cannot sell the Reward Items.
Dreto has to confirm that btw, I'm not 100% sure what he's doing with it yet... I'm just testing and it works like a charm

Old   #197

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Tokens will not be available for purchase as far as i know..

You have to kill bosses to acquire them.

I posted screenshots of me testing out the current system and it works like a charm.. GG Dev team <3

Only thing Donaters will be able to do in BWG is get things faster than regular players.. As far as everything the dev team is working on now.. I don't think there will be any difference in item quality between Doners and none-Doners..

Check out the post and tell me what you think :-D

It's working perfectly..
You kill a boss, acquire the Tokens (Which can be traded) and Trade them in for the armor, weapon or accessory that you want. (I do not believe the reward items are trade-able, so please choose carefully or if you already have all your "gear" and want to make money selling gear, Please sell the Tokens instead as you cannot sell the Reward Items.
Dreto has to confirm that btw, I'm not 100% sure what he's doing with it yet... I'm just testing and it works like a charm
Great, Im glad it works Would be nice to get Tokens from killed player also. If this is possible to count from db what player you killed and how many times you did it to recieve points which can be transfered to Tokens. The amount of points should depend on rank, deaths and participants players. My idea for web server side

Old   #198

Quote:
Great, Im glad it works Would be nice to get Tokens from killed player also. If this is possible to count from db what player you killed and how many times you did it to recieve points which can be transfered to Tokens. The amount of points should depend on rank, deaths and participants players. My idea for web server side
Not possible, players will make multi accounts to get points.
Old   #199

Quote:
Points should depend on rank, deaths and participants players. Its possible from architecture but it needs to be well tested.

Oh and another one thing which gets me annoyed in rohan pservers is multi accounts. It kills in every game economy... Player should rely on player not oneself.

Old   #200

it's ok to get tonkens form bosses...but i think more bosses should be added coz otherise not many people can get them....also bcoz they were buffed
Old   #201

Quote:
Quote:
Points should depend on rank, deaths and participants players. Its possible from architecture but it needs to be well tested.

Oh and another one thing which gets me annoyed in rohan pservers is multi accounts. It kills in every game economy... Player should rely on player not oneself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostwanted170 View Post
it's ok to get tonkens form bosses...but i think more bosses should be added coz otherise not many people can get them....also bcoz they were buffed
We will analyze everything. I appreciate the concern. But rest assured we will find a nice solution for everyone.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
BWG Always get full at start, but month later its shutting down. Isn't this the 4th BWG xD?
I donīt care BWG was fun I will just play it f2p you donīt have to donate or anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #203

Quote:
Hey hey don't hate me, every single rohan gm is a tard. But ye still BWG is funny to chill for a 2 weeks or a month, depens when it'll shut down XD. Tho I read somewhere this BWG will be max lvl 70? dun understand this **** also D: The only cool gm we met for 6 years is ray from chaos rohan.

Lmao!
The envy comes to alarming levels. Without any morals to comment on our thread!
Just laughs. Why words cannot express what I feel.
Old   #204

Quote:
Hey hey don't hate me, every single rohan gm is a tard. But ye still BWG is funny to chill for a 2 weeks or a month, depens when it'll shut down XD. Tho I read somewhere this BWG will be max lvl 70? dun understand this **** also D: The only cool gm we met for 6 years is ray from chaos rohan.
Yet cool or not, you still call him a tard. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. Considering where that came from i guess it is more a case of pot & kettle.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #205

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
We bought a Domain Today.
Tomorrow it shoud be ready

We will Post it here then.
Old   #206

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
There are interresting things being tested so far.

(Everything is subjected to change as the server is still in testing phase)

Max Level 70
Max Tier 5 (Bedron / Meisters Glory)
New Content (Tokens to trade in to reward vendors for Tier 1 to Tier 5 Pre-made armor, Weapons and Accessories.)
Max Skill Points 69
All Skill Tree's available. (Healer+Priest+Templar)
No Tree Line needed (No need to put 1 in a skill to get another skill)
So far, all pvp is tested / testing and balanced / balancing.
Ele Dungeon has been changed to randomly spawn bosses and give "multiple" rewards based on bosses killed and Stages completed.. (That's right, no more complete 10 stages and kill 2 bosses but only get 1 box -_- )
...Lots more

Any other questions, feel free to ask.. I happen to be one of the lucky testers and i support 99% of everything on the server (I'm Bias against forge and thinks it should stop at Rare, but that's just me)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #207

you cant have 100+ skill points with both classes available its pretty obvious
Thanks
1 User
Old   #208

hmmm no info when you gonna open ur server?
Old   #209

Quote:
Maybe people just want templars to hit like trucks? Oldrohan seems balanced, templar hits 2k or what but people didnt stay long there. I think people just like to get raped from a class with reflection XD. I don't give a dan for my templars damage, I have always said templar shouldnt hit more than 3k. I have to be templar no matter what Im fkin GM dude I got no choice in this i need the reflect D: . Anyway this bwg sounds fun I just dont get 70 skills points, I really find this stupid xD
And how should u get 70 skillpoints? If max is 70, then max sp is 69, if max is 99, max sp is 98 lmao
Thanks
1 User
Old   #210

Quote:
And how should u get 70 skillpoints? If max is 70, then max sp is 69, if max is 99, max sp is 98 lmao
Maybe you start with 1 sp?

Closed Thread