Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

99,110 or 115 Server

Discussion on 99,110 or 115 Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
99,110 or 115 Server

Hello Guys,

i just wanted to ask you, which Server you Guys like to see soon.

I made a Strawpoll for Vote the Choices.

Let the Community know what we want

(Any Flame or Disrespect will be Reported & Deleted)
Old 01/07/2016, 03:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
99 server would be great, 110 and 115 are too mainstream (indo servers) *cough
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/07/2016, 05:05   #3

I agree with @[GM]Corrupt
Old 01/07/2016, 05:24   #4

Sounds like a plan
Old 01/07/2016, 11:56   #5

[GM]Curropt you spelling your name wrong sir wkwkwk.

If 115 wins then I'm going to walk away from this game/community for good. I mean seriously?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2016, 13:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
[GM]Curropt you spelling your name wrong sir wkwkwk.

If 115 wins then I'm going to walk away from this game/community for good. I mean seriously?
Even i realized this long ago, not sure how these devs didin't yet.

People love being op, thats a major part of the game, people who don't love being op are like 20-30% of the community, the rest of the community enjoy 1hitting each other and feeling as if they own the game.

Welcome to Rohan :3
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2016, 14:12   #7

last 99 server running is dead and doesnt long lasting server.
Old 01/07/2016, 16:19   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romance Rohan View Post
Even i realized this long ago, not sure how these devs didin't yet.

People love being op, thats a major part of the game, people who don't love being op are like 20-30% of the community, the rest of the community enjoy 1hitting each other and feeling as if they own the game.

Welcome to Rohan :3
Yeah Do u know why is that? Because the people that havent quited yet , got bored from all those pserver that would last forever . Do u want me to tell a few server names that did this? All the players that want 99 think it would be fun like it used to be , well that's not gonna happen just because this game died and there arent any new players that actually join this game .
I have met and i have known a lot of players some managed to quit some kept playing all over these years. The comunity or whatever has left from it got bored from the fake promises that the server would last long so far only Old Rohan kept his promise , I would like to say good job too bad its not populated although he deserves that.

Back to Topic now . I personally would prefer the 110 lv just because the pvp lasts much less than the 99 one . I remember in xor those worm fights were so exhausting and with the time they kept getting boring and boring . However there was a difference between the old school fights and the new ones . If u wanted to join a big war u had to make a decent gears that which wasnt that easy at all . In ur server ( i give it as example) everything its just too easy and i wonder from all those players playing ur server how many managed to get their gears without using any cheats . I guess i can count them on my fingers and the funniest part is u give a free HK which makes the farm extremely easy . I personally dont like ur PvP just because there's no big difference between the items that players use and its literally zerg to win . Ray i hope u wont take this personally I just gave it as an example !
Old 01/07/2016, 16:22   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by itdhos View Post
OldRohan doesn't count as a Rohan pserver anymore it seems ><
Old 01/07/2016, 16:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by itdhos View Post
"Old" rohan wasn't the pure 99 server, it was capped to 99 but they used 115 skills.
Old 01/07/2016, 17:18   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
"Old" rohan wasn't the pure 99 server, it was capped to 99 but they used 115 skills.
We implemented new skills. Thats a different thing than running a level 115 hero server with the original hero skills.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2016, 17:27   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeopleWhoCare View Post
Yeah Do u know why is that? Because the people that havent quited yet , got bored from all those pserver that would last forever . Do u want me to tell a few server names that did this? All the players that want 99 think it would be fun like it used to be , well that's not gonna happen just because this game died and there arent any new players that actually join this game .
I have met and i have known a lot of players some managed to quit some kept playing all over these years. The comunity or whatever has left from it got bored from the fake promises that the server would last long so far only Old Rohan kept his promise , I would like to say good job too bad its not populated although he deserves that.

Back to Topic now . I personally would prefer the 110 lv just because the pvp lasts much less than the 99 one . I remember in xor those worm fights were so exhausting and with the time they kept getting boring and boring . However there was a difference between the old school fights and the new ones . If u wanted to join a big war u had to make a decent gears that which wasnt that easy at all . In ur server ( i give it as example) everything its just too easy and i wonder from all those players playing ur server how many managed to get their gears without using any cheats . I guess i can count them on my fingers and the funniest part is u give a free HK which makes the farm extremely easy . I personally dont like ur PvP just because there's no big difference between the items that players use and its literally zerg to win . Ray i hope u wont take this personally I just gave it as an example !
I totally understand your point of view but keep in mind am mainly aiming at what people want, people wanted easy farming early level, easy leveling, more pvp, more bosses, hunter kits, if it was up to me trust me this thing would be flipped upside down xD
Old 01/07/2016, 17:57   #13

"The players dont know what the players want"
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/07/2016, 19:36   #14

Ray you know very well a majority of us tell you we want changes and stuff but you keep shutting it down for no reason.
We dont want 1 hit skills , we dont want zergs , we dont want eaasy gear and farming ( i mean jesus we all played irohan and enjoyed it for years )
Old 01/07/2016, 22:40   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
We implemented new skills. Thats a different thing than running a level 115 hero server with the original hero skills.
I didn't say u used heroic, i said u used 115 skills, like aoe buff for scout.
I don't have any problems to ur server, it was nice, i did play here, but the name Old was just incorrect to what it should really be.