Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

iRohan "Balance" Humans/Giants

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Every server in his prime hits more players than iRohan. Even the most indo ones.
And what's that?Your server?No offence but your server is a complete fail with 40 ppl online so yeah , you ain't got the population of iRohan , and as far as I know there are no other servers live.

Old   #32

You know why people still play iRohan? Cuz they donated over 10k$ in it, only those still play there, and some lost people that actually heard of that game and instead of playing at pservers came to global.

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamkamu View Post
And what's that?Your server?No offence but your server is a complete fail with 40 ppl online so yeah , you ain't got the population of iRohan , and as far as I know there are no other servers live.
Cool my original message got deleted

You clearly lack some english comprehension otherwise you would have understood my sentence noob. "Every pserver in its prime has a higher population".
OldRohan clearly is not in its prime but yea, even our server reached a higher population than iRohan so take your nonsense away from this forum and go play with your temp lover kiddos on iRohan
Old   #34

Ish please contact me whenever you can, I cant pm you for some strange reason.
Pm me here or hit my skype ( Rabbi/ODWG )

Old   #35

iRohan is dead. Period.

You telling me they doing "balance" is the best joke in the century. Shows how less you actually know about the game. You suck.
Old   #36

**** son that Mamkamu guy is crazy as fk xD
Old   #37

No, what he says is true irohan still has plenty of new people playing, although 99% of them have no idea of the state of the game.
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
No, what he says is true irohan still has plenty of new people playing, although 99% of them have no idea of the state of the game.
Much accurate sir
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamkamu View Post
Either you haven't logged in iRohan recently , or you're a fckin complete ****** with your fail 40 online server population , and your max was what ?? 200-300? And you think thats more than iRohan?Get the **** outta here , might aswell close your **** server.....Anyways , the balancing on iRohan is going pretty well , atm a giant savage is actually putting up a great fight against a templar or might even win it , so yeah...And since PH rohan closed , everything from there was transfered to iRohan so don't tell me there are no people playing it..
So wrong, there were so many items that BF rohan didnt support bringing from PH rohan so get your story str8