Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NavaLostan Rohan (TrivalRO)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asang View Post
anyone knows how to fix that *loading err[GetCollisionBase] 8 4306 undefine bin data try to be loaded* then get *nava stopped working*..

any1?
That error is bcz you are launching the client without the required files inside.
I would recomand you to download oldrohan from torrent then put minipatch from TrivalRO on the oldrohan client and start TrivalRO.exe it should fix it.

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
That error is bcz you are launching the client without the required files inside.
I would recomand you to download oldrohan from torrent then put minipatch from TrivalRO on the oldrohan client and start TrivalRO.exe it should fix it.
thx man, i think that must be the reason i cant see other players hp/mp bar same as monsters.

ill try this

thx again

Old   #18

If you have iRohan client that patched at 2014 you can extract it there.
Old   #19

No offense to the OP, but VirusTotal shows several AVs that list one of the contained apps for the "New Players" download - "Naval Register ID.exe" as being Win32 backdoor/infected. This appears to be a written EXE from scratch rather than a modified Rohan EXE so there shouldn't be any "red flags". Anyone else spot this?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

Not sure if that is actually infected or a false positive.

I've written stand-alone (no networking) C# apps that my av (norton at the time) flagged as infected. As it was a simple utility I wrote for my own use to work with mysql databases, it seemed pretty stupid for norton to quarantine it. I had to tell norton to disregard the av rule that was flagging it to continue writing C# apps. This doesn't happen with the Comodo that I use now - even with the exact same app Norton got into a snit about.

that NavalRegister.exe seems like a one-off thing that's used to create an account so a backdoor would be pretty pointless since it would not continually run. I would have to reserve judgement until the author of that comes in here and explains why this happens though.
Old   #21

Total Pay2win server, Non donor rings +18 137 stat. Donor rings (twins) are +100 at +0. Twins also have set effects if you have all four with high melee/magic/range, Not to mention donor only 50% scrolls. They have an IP system in place but at 5IP per drop the IP merchant is just for show. GM's if there are any, are never online. I thought I would give it a try since it was different but it's definitely not for me.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedKnight View Post
No offense to the OP, but VirusTotal shows several AVs that list one of the contained apps for the "New Players" download - "Naval Register ID.exe" as being Win32 backdoor/infected. This appears to be a written EXE from scratch rather than a modified Rohan EXE so there shouldn't be any "red flags". Anyone else spot this?
It shows as a vulnerability cuz the register has a direct connection to their database on port 1433 and antiviruses think its a stealing program.

I might be wrong but ehh idk.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

i can't register ID >> i can't open program it need Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application. Help me please.
Old   #24

Batman / Dreto, thanks for the replies. If there's no website to register on, I guess one must "register" directly with the SQL DB (port 1433). Unknown if it's a false positive or something else but I was just pointing out the observation. I've got other games to play anyhow so I'll give it a miss. Cheers.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
It shows as a vulnerability cuz the register has a direct connection to their database on port 1433 and antiviruses think its a stealing program.

I might be wrong but ehh idk.
Clearly you get some wrong Dreto xD
I'm so sorry late response,im too busy with my real work,i only can online at night,but my staff there support an player in facebook.
The Register application is my self-made not stealing from other server.
That's clearly not an backdoor like keylogger,that only false alarm for some antivirus.The Virus is not dangerous,so its clearly safe.
I install the client in some Game Center in my country its working good no problem with their PC more than 1 month until now.
You can see by your self,which server that use application like us except me and Devo Server.
This is the new ways to avoid from fuck*ng playwithi interactive
Still using website on your server? You're still in the Past,Let's Get some future updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvasir01 View Post
i can't register ID >> i can't open program it need Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application. Help me please.
You can download the Net Framework 4 (Standalone installer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasteland2 View Post
Total Pay2win server, Non donor rings +18 137 stat. Donor rings (twins) are +100 at +0. Twins also have set effects if you have all four with high melee/magic/range, Not to mention donor only 50% scrolls. They have an IP system in place but at 5IP per drop the IP merchant is just for show. GM's if there are any, are never online. I thought I would give it a try since it was different but it's definitely not for me.
You're too much playing Instant Rohan that giving an instant weapon/armor/Accessory without any struggle in the game.
But we are different,you need more farm to get what you want.
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundalaPetir View Post
Clearly you get some wrong Dreto xD
I'm so sorry late response,im too busy with my real work,i only can online at night,but my staff there support an player in facebook.
The Register application is my self-made not stealing from other server.
That's clearly not an backdoor like keylogger,that only false alarm for some antivirus.The Virus is not dangerous,so its clearly safe.
I install the client in some Game Center in my country its working good no problem with their PC more than 1 month until now.
You can see by your self,which server that use application like us except me and Devo Server.
This is the new ways to avoid from *****ng playwithi interactive
Still using website on your server? You're still in the Past,Let's Get some future updates.

You can download the Net Framework 4 (Standalone installer)

You're too much playing Instant Rohan that giving an instant weapon/armor/Accessory without any struggle in the game.
Let me clear this for you I did not say you stole it from another server or something like that i said that "The antivirus thinks that the information you insert into the textbox its part of the stealing process sending it via network" I know how one of that application works i can do one myself thats why i said its not an virus.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundalaPetir View Post
It seems to me he is pointing out that non-donors get inferior rings when farming compared to the twins donors get.

As well he is complaining that the IP system you use is poorly implemented since IP drops in-game are very poor. He sees that as you are pushing people to donate in order to be strong in your server. Donators get better gear/goods. P2W (Pay to Win).

Finally the one poster is saying he can n ot use your registration program because he is missing the runtime. If players need a specific runtime in order to play your server you need to tell them of that dependency.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28

Nice Upgrade System got some items reloged and all disapeared
Old   #29

that items go to event inventory.
well the truth is this server look like a p2w server.
Old   #30

Yes but some items arent in there and yes it looks p2w you cant get a hk for example without paying or farming hours and hours that you can get a 2h hk