Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My Latest Idea/Concept

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
You might you might not but 1 thing is sure you will never have my respect cuz you simply think yourself as a *** of development.

There are people here that know very few and i respect them 10 times more then you.
As long as people treat me with respect, I treat them with respect aswell. Tho, there is a difference between respecting someone and being honest. If I am showing someone his misstakes, that doesnt mean I am not respecting that person.

But yea, you always felt offended by my proness so I couldnt care less.

Old   #77

Im sorry im the one that tells zane on skype that you and Reqviem hate me or is it someone i image ). And showing / pointing out 1 or 2 mistakes its fine but you comming on every post saying ehh i can do that in 2 mins that seems like respect to you?

Old   #78

Uhm what has skype, zane or req to do with this? I am not hating you at all, its more like im laughing at you for the stupid moron you act like all over the place. o,o

Either way, I am NOT going into threads and saying that I can do something better or that I'd be able to do it faster. If someone talks to me or asks me I am responding. Simple as that. If someone posts something, I answer. Simple. The fact that you are getting offended by all my posts is your problem. Be it by hate, lack of your english comprehension or simply the inability to understand a conversion and/or context doest really matter to me.
Old   #79

Your Concept sounds nice, why you dont full it?

Old   #80

THE THREAD IS BACK ON THE RAILS! WOHO!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTomato View Post
Your Concept sounds nice, why you dont full it?
Time and the available playerbase.

I've done a lot of edits so far towards my idea but I don't even think I'm 1/4 of the way. Plus I would need deeper server edits that only pro devs can do. I'm not against working with pro devs, I'd need one, but I don't get on very well with them.

This is why if I ever finish a "working" concept then I would hand it over to a pro dev team who can fill in the gaps.

To be honest, this game's playerbase would probably be completely dead by then, save for a couple of hundred asian players.
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Time and the available playerbase.

I've done a lot of edits so far towards my idea but I don't even think I'm 1/4 of the way. Plus I would need deeper server edits that only pro devs can do. I'm not against working with pro devs, I'd need one, but I don't get on very well with them.

This is why if I ever finish a "working" concept then I would hand it over to a pro dev team who can fill in the gaps.

To be honest, this game's playerbase would probably be completely dead by then, save for a couple of hundred asian players.
Give it to asdfRohan, he will finish it in 2 mins.

Also have u even try to work with some of them on this project? Or u just simply assumed, that it's not worth even asking them?
Old   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
Give it to asdfRohan, he will finish it in 2 mins.

Also have u even try to work with some of them on this project? Or u just simply assumed, that it's not worth even asking them?
From what i know they dont agree on ideas and one dose not want to do what the other says.
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
From what i know they dont agree on ideas and one dose not want to do what the other says.
That pretty much sums it up. However, most probably ish requires some skill changes such as blunt mastery. Im all open to that, after all we are working on different projects so our ideas wont really clash.
Old   #85

I would probably like to leave BM as it is and try to work around it via other means, i.e. defenders use axes and maces ONLY have magic attack on them. That would suit my system a bit better to be honest as there are no longer random stats on drops so there's less need to heavily modify BM.

Yurn is there a way you know of where you can restrict certain armour pieces to specific classes? It's a shame there isn't an IOT or IAT to designate classes so I would imagine the workaround would be a bit tricky. Ideally I would like, for example, a "Ranger's Bedron" which has a few % mobility and some dex and a "Guardian's Bedron" with a couple % crit and some str, for example. It would also make armour sets much easier to give bonii for.
Old   #86

I always thought about Defendre's aura = there are 4, which gives us 3 auras for melee/ranged/magic so there would be no more attack force and one for defence(magic and psychical).

Actually, for armors there are specified values of defence for each race, you could start looking that way, maybe you can change that specified value with the addition stats?
Old   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Yurn is there a way you know of where you can restrict certain armour pieces to specific classes? It's a shame there isn't an IOT or IAT to designate classes so I would imagine the workaround would be a bit tricky. Ideally I would like, for example, a "Ranger's Bedron" which has a few % mobility and some dex and a "Guardian's Bedron" with a couple % crit and some str, for example. It would also make armour sets much easier to give bonii for.
Thats really tricky. From a server perspective, everything is possible. The problem is to let it show properly. There shouldnt be a problem restricting armors to certain classes, but you would probably have to write it either in the description or use the name since you cannot show a red restriction on it.
You would aswell pretty much lose stats on those armors when dropping since those are given to the item when its created, not when its picked up.