Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Where are all XOR ROHAN players?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where are all XOR ROHAN players?

Back in the days, the game had tons of players and where the heck are they now? LOOK AT THIS VIDEO, this is how the private server should be...
xor rohan video, pro

Old   #2

in morgue

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by barabase View Post
Back in the days, the game had tons of players and where the heck are they now? LOOK AT THIS VIDEO, this is how the private server should be...
xor rohan video, pro

.. snip! ...
Back in the day there was only one private server available - xor. If you didn't like retail, you went to xor or nowhere. With irohan goofing up left & right it is no wonder that xor drew a big population. There was simply nowhere else to go. That is not the case anymore.

Any private server with a decent population will look 'pro'. Three really wasn't anything special about xor beyond it not being YNK and having a few things edited.

Today everybody and their dog is putting out a Rohan pserver. Maybe it lasts a week, maybe it lasts a few months. Thing is that people playing rohan are sick and tired of joining servers, donating to build up their characters and the pserver simply vanishing out from under them - just like xor did. For most that has happened once too often.

So where are they now? Gone. It closed because of staffing issues (corruption).

Look around. what you see is what is out there now.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4

Well Said Bruce Wayne

Stop being "hypocritical" rorsy

Old   #5

currently busy and the real life and probably have nice new mmorpg to playwith
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by barabase View Post
Well Said Bruce Wayne

Stop being "hypocritical" rorsy
lack of logic, as always im just going to stop responding to your stupid comments
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Back in the day there was only one private server available - xor. If you didn't like retail, you went to xor or nowhere. With irohan goofing up left & right it is no wonder that xor drew a big population. There was simply nowhere else to go. That is not the case anymore.

Any private server with a decent population will look 'pro'. Three really wasn't anything special about xor beyond it not being YNK and having a few things edited.

Today everybody and their dog is putting out a Rohan pserver. Maybe it lasts a week, maybe it lasts a few months. Thing is that people playing rohan are sick and tired of joining servers, donating to build up their characters and the pserver simply vanishing out from under them - just like xor did. For most that has happened once too often.

So where are they now? Gone. It closed because of staffing issues (corruption).

Look around. what you see is what is out there now.
I couldn't have said it any better if I spent the rest of my life writing it.

Back then it was iRohan or Xor. Now every Indo and his dog can open a server.

Now can any of you tell me honestly that sharing and caring has worked for this scene? I think I have to point out that I said that it wouldn't, more times than I care to remember. But hey, we're all selfish and greedy for trying to do the right thing for Rohan.
Old   #8

In short, XOR was in the "right place at the right time". Numerous players became disillusioned with irohan at that time due to epics which XOR didn't have (and it had better rates). Then again, some players don't play on psrvs and went to other (official) games. This game simply doesn't have the player base it use to have and is all but dead (pity).
Old   #9

getting a life

Thanks
1 User