Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where can i find working links?

Discussion on Where can i find working links? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where can i find working links?

Hello peeps,

I just recently had the feeling for wanting to play Rohan again but not trough YN*..... I had an account with them years ago and was in top 5 for guardians but i had to leave and gave my account away to a friend.

I been looking on this site for working Server files and even if it's just old Rohan that would be great, i want to host my own local server and have some fun if that's not much to ask? i been looking everywhere (google) maybe i am not searching with the correct word(s) but would really appreciate any help getting files, oh and I'm not computer illiterate so think i will be ok getting my own local server started

Old video of my very missed account.........

Thanks!
Old 09/19/2015, 03:44   #2

Only search you find the files!

Look this!

Old 09/19/2015, 05:58   #3

Link is dead for me, tried that already
Old 09/19/2015, 21:26   #4

Sorry I had to log in and comment just for this.

***** top 5 guardian? You were nowhere near Timmy, nowhere near xD Me, Remmy, Krakatoa, sephixieroth, ZanCulo, KatyPerry, Beatrix... and that's 7. You were 2nd tier at best.
Old 09/19/2015, 22:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Sorry I had to log in and comment just for this.

***** top 5 guardian? You were nowhere near Timmy, nowhere near xD Me, Remmy, Krakatoa, sephixieroth, ZanCulo, KatyPerry, Beatrix... and that's 7. You were 2nd tier at best.
your joking right??? i beat Remmy 1v1 and on video lol this was some time ago.....i sold my account to a guy in another country (friend of mine) and he didn't change my name, i'm talking some good time ago (i have pictures), i been off rohan for over 3 years but getting a local server up as i type gonna try somethings
Old 09/20/2015, 00:20   #6

meh that vid is all elemental dungeon ****. Pheh, no pvp in there, just taking out mobs.

If you beat Remmy, I doubt it was the original owner - perhaps he gave away or sold his acct too.

I have seen few people who went into the game after the hero release become anywhere near the level of those guys Ishtaria listed. The original owners of those characters are the true legends of the Rohan Guardian class.

but good luck getting a server working.