Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan Hero Skills III

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rohan Hero Skills III

So i im looking for someone to Either buy my Hero III Files or someone i can partner with to make a Server A GOOD ******* SERVER not a Dollar Store Server So Add me on Skype if if you think we have something to talk about

Things That work so Far

All the 3rd Hero Skills

Fire Fox

Game Timer

Recycling 1-2 Note 2 Sometimes works not often tho

Upper - Lower Maps

Fully working Chat With Notice BOX Notice TXT and GM MSG and Also Item Ping

you Can Buy from any NPC's without Errors

Half of the DB Errors are Fixed

Here is a preview of the Skills and stuff

[YOUTUBE Video]

PM me here

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

Part 2 This one is a Guardian AOE one soo Enjoi

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

I did PM you, waiting on a response. Your work is impressive.
Old   #4

[Project] Day Zero Rohan Server Private Server

New Thread

Old   #5

I can share it for free lol xD
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by itdhos View Post
I can share it for free lol xD
Share bro!
Let's see your level of courage. Or is it just talk?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Why oh why oh why are "devs" continuing to try and plug Hero 3 skills?

It has been proven time and time again that they are buggy as hell. If you are a true "dev" then you'll try and fix the current content before moving onto updated stuff.

If you're desperately trying to plug updated stuff then you're nothing more than a money hungry leech that only wants to push out a minimally viable server to pad your own pockets with dolla and you don't have the interests of the game or, least of all, its players at heart.

And that's the truth. You try and convince me right here, right now that releasing an epic bugfest of Hero 3 is in the best interests of the players and not for your own personal gain.
Old   #8

Let's be honest what do u even do anymore? your a has been "Dev" from DG i'm not trying to do anything your not even remotely close to anyone that's worth convincing i'm not putting a gun to anyone's head to play on our server all you do anymore is rack up on them post counts you where slowly dieing on this Rohan Section but for whatever reason no one understands why it is you are here so Shh.. and let the rest of whoever u think you are die out. "Drops da keyboard"
Old   #9

So much hate.

I don't even do anything any more. I'm not a has been dev, I'm a never was dev, just like every single dev in this scene. I'm not just from DG but from Underground and Xor, involved in all of the best pservers. So yeah, maybe I'm not a never was but a has been but one thing is for sure, I have been more than you ever will be in this game.

If you can't understand why I'm here, then you're even more stupid than I gave you credit for. Such a ridiculously defensive and abusive stance only tells me one thing: that 1) you don't know what the f**k you're doing and 2) you're just out to make as much money from the players as you possibly can.

I may not be a true "dev" but I have more ideas and more ability to implement those changes than your high school education could ever touch. I might also be around for longer than you're comfortable with and you'll be relegated to trying to hack whatever server I might be involved with because your tiny little pea-sized brain cannot comprehend you being more worthless than little old worthless has been me.

At least you answered my question. You haven't convinced me that any Hero 3 server, let alone any server run by you, isn't just a tool for your own personal gain.
Old   #10

Yes because i'm going to wast my time "hacking" whatever server your involved with
And how long did all 3 those servers last? XOR was the longest job you could ever hold down seems to me like your bad luck being is that the last 2 server was ran into the ground should probably take a step back because its going get even better and again your not important enough for me to sit here and convince you that why it is that its a good idea because yes dad i need your permission to do anything i'm not calling my self a dev i never did i'm giving people an option to play on the server if they donate then great if they don't that's perfectly fine to the server i'snt as broken as u think and if i was really money hungry as u say that i am why is is that a seriously good amount of stuff is on my IP mall like ? only reason why 6-s and 7-s arnt up there is because they wouldnt work correctly but now they are so there gunna be added next patch so now ima wait for your reply so u can **** talk to some more.
Old   #11

Longest job I could ever "hold down"? I left Xor of my own free will when the admins went off on their own thing. Underground was closed when Charles got spooked by YNK and I had to leave DG because my mum died. What DarkestKiller did after I left is nothing to do with me. I don't see any problems holding anything down. I've also "held" onto my mechanical engineering job at the largest food and beverage company in the world for the last 8 years. It's so hard for me to hold anything down!

Now you see here we come to the next problem. You're recycling the same old **** over and over again. Who cares about 6's and 7's and the ******* IP mall? Is that all there is in Rohan? I spent *** knows how much of my own spare time looking into converting Rohan to + stats only. It worked but I don't think it would have worked as a server so I binned it. I'm now looking into a whole new drop system that only me and a couple of other "devs" have the raw brain power to do. Again it probably won't be put onto a server but it's something that interests me, as do all new proofs of concepts. Game development should be about pushing boundaries and putting new ideas out there.

You're just yet another narrow-minded wannabe "dev" who recycles the same old content over and over again, offering nothing to the players, just changing a few numbers and parameters here and there. It's "devs" like you who are responsible for this scene dying.

I can talk **** for as long as you want to buddy.
Old   #12

powered doughnuts don't count as holding something down. Yurino and Req and dark are probably the best at the whole rohan scene you siting there working with one of them talking to them doesn't mean u actually did any work but anyways u act like i care what your working on now go make u some chicken wings and turn on full house before u miss it tonight and shut the hell up.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana. View Post
Yes because i'm going to wast my time "hacking" whatever server your involved with
And how long did all 3 those servers last? XOR was the longest job you could ever hold down seems to me like your bad luck being is that the last 2 server was ran into the ground should probably take a step back because its going get even better and again your not important enough for me to sit here and convince you that why it is that its a good idea because yes dad i need your permission to do anything i'm not calling my self a dev i never did i'm giving people an option to play on the server if they donate then great if they don't that's perfectly fine to the server i'snt as broken as u think and if i was really money hungry as u say that i am why is is that a seriously good amount of stuff is on my IP mall like ? only reason why 6-s and 7-s arnt up there is because they wouldnt work correctly but now they are so there gunna be added next patch so now ima wait for your reply so u can **** talk to some more.
OMFG that english... Not a single period in all that, but there is a question mark. Please learn to punctuate rather than using 'and' all over the freaking place. If you try to read that out loud you'll be out of breath before you are halfway thru. Now who else was it I saw running their sentences together with 'and's...

BTW - I thought this was simply a thread for you to sell your bin-edited game files (this ain't the right place to do that) and to find someone to partner with. It seems you may have found at least one person to take you up on that over in the zero day server thread.
Old   #14

oh someone notice it lol. yeah he did't use dot to stop every sentences. lucky he did't forget to add space or maybe it will be like this

tesbecausei'mgoingtowastemytime"hacking:whateverse rveryouinvolvedwithandhowlongdidall3thoseserverlas txorwaslongestjobyoucouldeverholddownseemstomelike yourbadluckbeingisthatthelast2serverwasranintotheg roundshouldprobablytakestep.................
Old   #15

I did find 2 ? marks in that cluster **** of text though lol