Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan Files Data Structure

Discussion on Rohan Files Data Structure within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rohan Files Data Structure

Hello folks i am looking for the Rohan's Models Data Structure. There is some information here and there mostly on Xentax forums but its bits and pieces i would like a more detailed data structure for each of the files mentioned below. This is required for a project i am working on , a project that has nothing to do with Rohan , i just like some of the models from Rohan and i would like to use them. I have ripped some models from other Games and just Rohan has left. Thanks in Advance!

Files I am most interested in:
--------------------------------
Mesh -> .gmf
Material -> .grf
Animation -> .gaf
Skeleton -> .gsf
---------------------------------
Old 06/14/2015, 16:27   #2

Yurneroo has successfully converted the models but he won't share his knowledge with anyone unfortunately. I think you're on your own with this I'm afraid.
Old 06/14/2015, 18:04   #3

Well, i do not need tools or any special apps made by him. I just need the data structures of the files , similar to how we had the data structure of the bin files.