Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Discussion on Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/15/2015, 03:26   #841

elite*gold: 0
I didnt delete any post. We have moderators aswell who keep the forum clean of bullshit.

As I said son, thats your opinion. This server for once is free of corruption.
Old 11/15/2015, 04:02   #842

TBH.. banning people just for calling you corrupt? I know it can be frustrating, but u're a gm, that kind of things should've NEVER happen to a person who runs a server. you can argue with players, but you should use ban privilage only when they break some roles, not from personal reasons. You and ur staff has the knowledge on rohan files, but can u say u're proffesional staff? Don't think so if u can't handle ur emotioons. Also i've seen after 3 days of playing at Old 3~4 people from DeezNuts using sorien (gm speed, kick, tele, cammode) it was dhan, dekan and some other class, can' remember cuz he had like gmspeed 100 on, he just blinked through my screen.
Old 11/15/2015, 14:04   #843

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPlatano View Post
i played this server for about 5 days, it was fun and everything but the more you play the more you found out about the stuff that's going on.
#1- server seems to be corrupted, one guild seem to have heavy influence on staff not to mention other stuff that its going on in the low.
#2- the Gm are out of control nefting classes every week, meaning that you have to lvl a new character every week and buy new lvl 7s, to be able to keep up with pvp.
#3- server goes down every night, and come back up in 4 to 8 hours
#4- gm summon bosses in the middle of the night for a certain guilds
#5- and if you say something that gms don't like they will bann you.
So in 5 days you got raped like a 12 year old girl, ragequitted and started crying about it.
I don't see anything else in your posts to be honest. If the server is not suited for you, then don't play it, noone forced you to. Stop trying to be some shitty Sherlock detective because you're just making yourself look retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
TBH.. banning people just for calling you corrupt? I know it can be frustrating, but u're a gm, that kind of things should've NEVER happen to a person who runs a server. you can argue with players, but you should use ban privilage only when they break some roles, not from personal reasons. You and ur staff has the knowledge on rohan files, but can u say u're proffesional staff? Don't think so if u can't handle ur emotioons. Also i've seen after 3 days of playing at Old 3~4 people from DeezNuts using sorien (gm speed, kick, tele, cammode) it was dhan, dekan and some other class, can' remember cuz he had like gmspeed 100 on, he just blinked through my screen.
Proof ? Oh wait, you don't have one. In conclusion your statement is FALSE.
#reported

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asang View Post
thats all true yall (new players) this server corruption is BIG, and server is unstable does down every night and they cant do shit, (and i mean it shit!) about it. gm/mod/hessup they all do as 1 certain guild says, if they say 1 class is bad they will nerf it. same as rings! ive been here very long now, ive known corruption of the server pretty long, but it wasnt so big b4, but now its bigger than the eiffel tower.
Server is balanced. You're not forced to play it unless you don't like it. Noone really cares about you or your useless existence. Go try the Indo Rohan servers where everyone cries 24/7, maybe it fits you better.
#reported
Old 11/15/2015, 14:25   #844

Quote:
haha the shittiest of them all started posting again..after he done sucking hessup d*ck lol. go cry to oldrohan and make wings better than flames. go s*ck the d*cks of owner of oldrohan so u can win some war.
Why are you so butthurt non-factor?
At first you cried that we abused bugs, then you cried that we use Sorien, then you said we are corrupt, what next .
#reported
Old 11/15/2015, 14:40   #845

Someone is butthurt here. Be less retarded and maybe you'll notice there isnt any corruption at all.
Old 11/15/2015, 14:43   #846

Quote:
fatty go use ur mamas card to spend more money on pservers so u can kill someone with zerg and lose to abso then ragequit and move to oldshitterrohan again #corrupt
If you knew me that good as you pretend you do, you would have known I never donated on OldRohan 1 single cent and Hessup can confirm this to you . (I never donate on games at all actually)
I moved back to OldRohan because it's a better server, everyone knows Bartek can't make a real server. (Bartek is the owner of NightRohan, fyi)
Once a better server than OldRohan will open up (IF it ever happens), I'll gladly move to show you how bad you are.
#reported
Old 11/15/2015, 14:45   #847

Quote:
fatty go use ur mamas card to spend more money on pservers so u can kill someone with zerg and lose to abso then ragequit and move to oldshitterrohan again #corrupt
Give him yours card cuz hes doing all good whitout his mom's one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2015, 15:18   #848

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post

Proof ? Oh wait, you don't have one. In conclusion your statement is FALSE.
#reported
Aventador, already more than 20 people saw him speedhacking. I saw more like 10 people on Night using sorien(from SN and TF)"just for setframe 50", hell ima belive u u're using it only for setframe 50 (which makes it a different game tbh).
Prove? Next time ima fraps them, it should be enough prove for ya all.

I'm not saying this server is corrupted, cuz i know what that word means, but gm just 'gives' privilages to guilds every night when he restarts the server, the question is, which guild knows when the restart will be?
Old 11/15/2015, 15:23   #849

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
Aventador, already more than 20 people saw him speedhacking. I saw more like 10 people on Night using sorien(from SN and TF)"just for setframe 50", hell ima belive u u're using it only for setframe 50 (which makes it a different game tbh).
Prove? Next time ima fraps them, it should be enough prove for ya all.

I'm not saying this server is corrupted, cuz i know what that word means, but gm just 'gives' privilages to guilds every night when he restarts the server, the question is, which guild knows when the restart will be?
If what you say is really true, then my apologies. I can't really know who's doing it or not.
That's why having a proof is best, cuz the GM will take care best of it .
Old 11/15/2015, 15:35   #850

Quote:
lamo the reason why dhan got nefted was because we dpped your full vit defender 17k + 17k, you cry to gm that class is too op yet your gear are a joke. rocking 8x pd armor 200 hp with 4x % weapons GG WTF.
same goes for ranger, Defender, WL and temp

everything we play is too op. even a giant that we made as support got nefted because ya cry about ******* everything, so gtfo with that ****. zane you like the biggest cry baby on the server.
I'm playing a nerfed to ground Templar for months and I don't cry about it.
It is the GM's decision what skills to buff & nerf. We just give the suggestions.
You're so stupid it hurts. #reported
Old 11/15/2015, 15:43   #851

And I couldnt care less about QQ. What I care for is the balance of this game. 17k DPP and 12k DPP on my GM char IS OP! If you want to play an imbalanced indo server, go for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2015, 15:45   #852

Quote:
suggestions lmao, ni99a you cry hard about everyhting, you cry hardcore, and yea you don't care about the nefts because your temp is a non-factor, even lose to badboy on a 1 vs 1, a non factor temp from guild, so stfu.
It has to be a real achievement to win with flame diamonds and teardrops vs feathers and normal pots.
And it was 1-1, then when i asked for next round, he logged off LOL.

Just admit that you lost and move on. Find another server since you're not wanted here.
Old 11/15/2015, 15:50   #853

Quote:
i was on tf skype, so i do know how hard your **** bleed about everything. lol

lmao he doesnt have FD lmao
Even with sealing dhan and spy on our skype group you failed to win. Umad?

Don't talk **** if you don't know ****
Old 11/15/2015, 15:58   #854

Quote:
lmao you cry about everything we play. omg omg i got hit 17k +17k on securty wtf plz neft neft or i leave... yea i do know how much you ******* cry about everything anyways

Anyway arent you like 17, your ***** haven't even dropped, and you're waiting for that to happen while he play rohan lol. BRB real life
If I would have cried like that to Hessup, I wonder why I'm not banned yet.
Once again thanks for the free tsb, you proved that even after 1 month of free bossdrops you still suk ballz get good cya
Old 11/15/2015, 16:13   #855

Quote:
lmao you cry about everything we play. omg omg i got hit 17k +17k on securty wtf plz neft neft or i leave... yea i do know how much you ******* cry about everything anyways

Anyway arent you like 17, your ***** haven't even dropped, and you're waiting for that to happen while he play rohan lol. BRB real life
Reading hessup posts to hard?