Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Old   #901

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombardierul View Post
1 year of your lame pserver and 50 guys on..this is so bad cuz i can even count ur playerbase on my fingers from feet and hands.
Go back to your cave where you came from. Noone cares for you, little nonfactor.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #902

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Go back to your cave where you came from. Noone cares for you, little nonfactor.
Looks like his post was deleted either by him or the mods.

Was gonna comment on how very special he was having 50 toes & fingers & all.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #903

the post was deleted by a mod because u report it ofc... stop trying to milk money from the players because u still poooooor
Old   #904

YAYAYAYAYA cmon you suck so just get out.

Old   #905

All I want to say is this server looks pretty good and it would be way more populated with my guild in it, because people just get crazy when they see us playing, but yurn is just a **** XD <3 Happy new year every1
Old   #906

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Jeez quote bugged I dont mention u but the guy saying ur server sucks!
The hate is real LOL ! I played Old Rohan and tbh it was very good but there were problems that i see in every server nowadays and that's it , the tons of crones which making them *** **** useless also one of the problem is everybody started giving free points by voting , staying online or simply logging in their site as we see in old rohan . There were some things i didnt like in old rohan besides these ones : the trades in game as example the 11%, 12% , 13% and so on weps which made all those weps kinda useless , for an end game wep it was just too easy to get done . Chaos started pretty good but puff there was a crone bug and it also made the crones worthless . I am not sure what worths there just because buying a double stats items its kinda impossible , why? Well while i was playing i had seen a lot of players farming with HK and macros on the places such as Roha or even Black Dragon Sanc trying desperately to avoid pk.

I miss the time when u had actually to farm for crones so u can buy items not by leaving ur char afk 24/7 or staying/logging in the game for points !

PS: I believe the key for successful server is in the crones not in the crones sink or whatever **** u can come up with. Also dont forget the abradants and premium stones are the items where most points are spent on,
Old   #907

Thats a huge misstake we infact did, having a cronerate way to high. Ive been thinking of fixing it but it will require some time. The easiest way would probably a crone wipe, meh.

Either way, crones are as much worth as the crone sinks going along them. If a level refine costs 100k per step and you get 100m in one hour of farming, it aint worth anything. Another story would be one level refine costing 10m while one hour grants you 100m.

As of abso, me not a **** sir. But happy new year.
Old   #908

not sure what happened but the server and website is down atm. O_O jeez
Old   #909

Wew O.O Probably our hosts network went down. Happens from time to time but most of the time only takes them a few minutes to fix.
Old   #910

Same happends since the 13/1...being 3 days now with today =/ and it doesnt come back in mins.
Old   #911

Hm thats weird. Maybe we should switch hosts.
Old   #912

elite*gold: 110
*Bump*
*testing this server out with a couple of buddies*
Read all of this including all the things you listen in the forum under Features and Patches..
In my honest opinion, it doesn't seem like a rohan server with all this fancy stuff added, but who knows... Maybe a change could be fun. *** knows the same old rohan day after day gets boring.
Old   #913

Oh noes...

The stuff listed is already added.
Old   #914

elite*gold: 110
Sorry if me and a couple of my buds joining your server means its going to die

Might a swell try it

Old   #915

Somebody thinks way too much of themselves.

lol.

Thanks
1 User