Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Hi when i use Savage skill Gails Bless got that error

Old   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
That Bow mastery ><
Btw you could have just changed Ignore Agrro and called it Scatter Shot or something like that but still you got my interest in checking out your server.
Ignore Agro will also be changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidanax View Post
Hi when i use Savage skill Gails Bless got that error
Will look into it, thanks.
Fixed. Patch the game using the loader to fix the issue.

Also all traps health has been increased.

Old   #78

Any plans on seeding the .exe on torrents? Cause the Mega download is not working for me, its just gets stuck in 99% -.- tried it more than 4 times 1hrs each.
Old   #79

I am seeding it now.

Old   #80

Yeah thx someone seeded last night and am checking it now
Old   #81

You came just in time to check the new skills ^^
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Yup saw the announcement.
Old   #83

Quote:
Which are?
Old   #84

Scouts now have something like destroy and at the moment i'm working on giving them some extra movement speed or giving them the extra survivability in PvE.
Old   #85

Quote:
Scouts now have something like destroy and at the moment i'm working on giving them some extra movement speed or giving them the extra survivability in PvE.
survivability in PvE is more than enough, mate. All you need is some leech thats it, mobs can't do **** to me. As for mobility i think thats what mounts are for.
Old   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by airidass05 View Post
survivability in PvE is more than enough, mate. All you need is some leech thats it, mobs can't do **** to me. As for mobility i think thats what mounts are for.
The only thing that makes me worry about scouts with that Destroy like aoe is the amounts of arrows its going to eat and maybe leeching other than that WF like skill for scouts is over kill because scouts have Aoe + atk spd maybe add futile damage to compensate for lack of evasion, could give scouts a great survive ability in pve and pvp at the same time. I was thinking that it could add maybe some additional block % to axes on Defenders (Axes have low atk spd) so rather than go full axe and dagger go Axe and shield. Thats gonna be interesting.

@asdfRohan
Cant wait to see your ideas.
Old   #87

Quote:
survivability in PvE is more than enough, mate. All you need is some leech thats it, mobs can't do shit to me. As for mobility i think thats what mounts are for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
The only thing that makes me worry about scouts with that Destroy like aoe is the amounts of arrows its going to eat and maybe leeching other than that WF like skill for scouts is over kill because scouts have Aoe + atk spd maybe add futile damage to compensate for lack of evasion, could give scouts a great survive ability in pve and pvp at the same time. I was thinking that it could add maybe some additional block % to axes on Defenders (Axes have low atk spd) so rather than go full axe and dagger go Axe and shield. Thats gonna be interesting.

@asdfRohan
Cant wait to see your ideas.
Ignore agro is now Scout Spirit
Level 1 : Increases your armour defence by 9%. Increases your arrow damage by 50. Lasts 18 minutes
Level 2 : Increases your armour defence by 11%. Increases your arrow damage by 60. Lasts 21 minutes
Level 3 : Increases your armour defence by 13%. Increases your arrow damage by 70. Lasts 24 minutes
Level 4 : Increases your armour defence by 15%. Increases your arrow damage by 80. Lasts 27 minutes
Level 5 : Increases your armour defence by 17%. Increases your arrow damage by 90. Lasts 30 minutes
Level 6 : Increases your armour defence by 21%. Increases your arrow damage by 100. Lasts 30 minutes
Level 7 : Increases your armour defence by 25%. Increases your arrow damage by 150. Lasts 120 minutes

It's not much, but it's something to help them a bit in PvE.

As for arrow count, all bows and crossbows will come with 100% saved arrows count ( Uniques and Ancients ).

I think the initial balancing on scouts is finished at this point.
Moving on to Savages or Predators.

About axes.
In case you didn't notice Fixation works with both Maces and Axes.
Don't you think that giving axes a block chance will make str defenders a bit overpowered?
Old   #88

Well its wasn't meant to be higher than 5% in my idea but yeah a little too OP.
Wow your ideas are actually great for scout
Checking it right now

--->Um idont know how that no use arrow at unique and ancient works but the bow i made lvl4x one unique is still using arrows. Was the new ones i made after this patch?
Old   #89

just found a bug. So the dd options are 25-50 perc for some reason. I just put one on my 9/10 ra bow parts and got 26 dd + 404 str lol. Also one dekan showed me zhen with 625 str and 75 dd. Fix that bug and after you take away my 404 str bow (q.q) give me new 9/10 ra parts!
Old   #90

Quote:
just found a bug. So the dd options are 25-50 perc for some reason. I just put one on my 9/10 ra bow parts and got 26 dd + 404 str lol. Also one dekan showed me zhen with 625 str and 75 dd. Fix that bug and after you take away my 404 str bow (q.q) give me new 9/10 ra parts!
Yeah, the DD on blue incenses is 25-50.
You should be proud of the easy mode ^^
Will fix it before OB