Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Old   #826

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Pein I understand your frustrations at what you'd like a Rohan server to be but Old Rohan's thread isn't the place for it. Req and Yurn will mod their server the way they want it to be.
and its going great so far >.>
Add 9 tower TSB(total Madness)
Add Clashing Valley(moar Madness)
Add fully reworked Heroic lvl skills(optional but even moar Madness)

Last patch with Twin rework, Blazing Temple content rework, full talismans/accs fix and Silva added to the equation there is so much to do and so little time to play QQ

Old   #827

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Aaa no offence but 50 of those players are TeamFamus since NightRohan closed they moved back to your server and the other 50 are the ... whats hes name i forgot that guy that hates me so much he would pay someone to kill me..... Abso or something like that.
I don't hate you, I don't even know you lol. I just saw your name here few times and I had a indo friend with that name <3. Anyway SN is taking rly long break, cuz lack of challenge lack of fresh rohan players lack of indos lack of skills ........ oh wait we also suck in pvp we going back to pvp school dis winter =*

Old   #828

Old   #829

Abso, you stimulated? you at the bank, penetrating? multiply multiply divide divide you big boy doe

Old   #830

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Couldn't find the client.exe file.
Already ran in Adm to extract
Old   #831

You might want to disable your antivirus. Sometimes it gets moved by it :/
Old   #832

i played this server for about 5 days, it was fun and everything but the more you play the more you found out about the stuff that's going on.
#1- server seems to be corrupted, one guild seem to have heavy influence on staff not to mention other stuff that its going on in the low.
#2- the Gm are out of control nefting classes every week, meaning that you have to lvl a new character every week and buy new lvl 7s, to be able to keep up with pvp.
#3- server goes down every night, and come back up in 4 to 8 hours
#4- gm summon bosses in the middle of the night for a certain guilds
#5- and if you say something that gms don't like they will bann you.
Old   #833

#1 Bullshit
#2 Just stick with your class. If you hobo have to jump classes just because you cant be OP with one, its yer own fault.
#3 Not our fault.
#4 Are you serious? Like whats your proof for this random accusation?
#5 If you insult the Staff, obviously youll get banned.
Old   #834

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPlatano View Post
i played this server for about 5 days, it was fun and everything but the more you play the more you found out about the stuff that's going on.
#1- server seems to be corrupted, one guild seem to have heavy influence on staff not to mention other stuff that its going on in the low.
#2- the Gm are out of control nefting classes every week, meaning that you have to lvl a new character every week and buy new lvl 7s, to be able to keep up with pvp.
#3- server goes down every night, and come back up in 4 to 8 hours
#4- gm summon bosses in the middle of the night for a certain guilds
#5- and if you say something that gms don't like they will bann you.
I see server like that..

¿Someone know some server private server Rohan?
Old   #835

neft are targeted, pizza we had 4 really good rangers, it took them weeks to farm max ranged +dex pcs not to mention the long fight for bosses, a few kids cried about rangers, ranger got nefted to the point that they cant no longer be played. same happened to str defender, dhans and WL.

you a GM you dont play this classes day to day, this come from players that we playing the classes on the daily. the so STFU u don't know ****.

Not to mention that the server is very inconsistent. the server goes down every night, like literally every night. sometimes the bosses are CUT and sometimes they arent. as he said on top if you disagree with staff he will ban your acc.

he had had of the population calling him corrupted Gm so he got mad and banned and jailed a bunch of players. giving us no choice but to uninstall.
Old   #836

I do know alot more than you son. Im online like 24/7, pvping, testing the balance. Rangers didnt got nerfed before Ive seen their damage ingame. Its not normal that you hit 2xx and in combo 2k. Ive nerfed and buffed them at the same time. Rangers ARE playable. Locks ARE playable. Dhans ARE playable. This is the only server where every class IS playable and has its role.

Nerfs target the whole server. Nerfs and buffs are needed in order to balance the gameplay. Cant live with it? Dont play the server.
Old   #837

Quote:
I do know alot more than you son. Im online like 24/7, pvping, testing the balance. Rangers didnt got nerfed before Ive seen their damage ingame. Its not normal that you hit 2xx and in combo 2k. Ive nerfed and buffed them at the same time. Rangers ARE playable. Locks ARE playable. Dhans ARE playable. This is the only server where every class IS playable and has its role.

Nerfs target the whole server. Nerfs and buffs are needed in order to balance the gameplay. Cant live with it? Dont play the server.
i dont play the server, im giving new players a heads up, this is not my first privater server i been doing this for years now. your server its inconsistent. not only it goes down every night for 4 to 8 hours but you neft a class every week. not to mention that the nefts seem to be targeted. It's like he doesn't want us to be strong. What's point of new boss drops if we don't get strong.Why not just make it easier and have no amazing boss drops. That way everyone will reach cap easy, and all will be same dmg.
Old   #838

There is a difference between strong and OP son.
Old   #839

Does the server goes down every night? 4 - 8 hours.. that's true?
Old   #840

Quote:
There is a difference between strong and OP son.
why you deleted the post about what happened last night?
i know why because it show the corruption that's happening on the server.
don't get me wrong every private server has corruption. the only deference, its that you do it in the open. me as a new player i wont take that ****, i rather stop playing and move on.

some of our member completely uninstalled the game from their computer after all the targeted nefts, the constant restarts every ******* day, resetting bosses and times. and some others are thinking about since they have spent too much time and money in the server, but eventually its not the same if you aren't playing with friends.

TBH im not here argue with you, im just giving new player a head up about the corruption and the nefts that happen on a weakly basic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriannx View Post
Does the server goes down every night? 4 - 8 hours.. that's true?
check forum general Discussion its all over