Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Old   #811

elite*gold: 0
1. Infact they do. Its not like im watching every R4/R5 boss fight on our server. Exactly, nice try.
2. So dont QQ about not being geared and play the game?
3 & 4. All good.
5. "Its not like removing the limit isnt on our list." Corrected that.

6. Im narrow minded? You are comparing an asia grinder developed by a non factor company with a fully in detail developed MMO of one of the biggest publishers on the world. Whos narrow minded here? Ofc such a game is more fun and has more players for obvious reasons. They do have the resources to do so... They are designed in a completely different way from the ground up. Oh my....
6a. See your 6. "Yes gw2 and WoW have a player base of over 100'000"

7. "Yet again, even then there wont be 1000+ players on ONE server for a simple reason, players have DIFFERENT opinions how a rohan server should work. There arent 1000+ players who like the way you imagine your perfect server. There arent 1000+ players either who like the way we run our server."

8. You are phrasing your ideas as if those would be the one and only way to run a proper server and that such a server would be a full success. Im tell you, thats wrong for the above mentioned reasons. Its the server YOU and only YOU imagine for yourself. If its a success or not cannot be told, neither by you, neither by me.

"Everyone keeps coming up with servers and new ideas and they all fail... I wonder why ? Try something new maybe ?"
a) Our server is build on "trying something new"... lel
b) I dont see where we failed. Our server is successfull.

9. Im not trying to prove a point, im infact proving my points. On the other hand, you are coming up with alot of bollocks here sir. You cannot talk for the whole community. Nor can you have a server with over 1k players period. Nor can you compare GW/WOW and Rohan.

Before discussing, get your facts straight and now get out of our server thread.

Old   #812

elite*gold: 110
Dude... average players do not take 30 minutes to do ur bosses.... wtf u talking about ?

You talking about Haibai and his crew who play this game religiously ?

No offence to Zane and everyone else but if the only way you can have fun is to play hardcore, camp bosses, spend money and rip everything you see in pvp.. Then go for it bro, it's all about fun
BUT THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS THEIR OPINION OF WHAT FUN IS YOU *BEEP*..lol

Skipped everything.. going right to 6.

When you dream, do you dream of being an accountant or a computer technician ?
Some people do, but most people dream about the stars and the sun and the moon..

Don't ever aspire to be something that is just "ok"..

If World of Warcraft is so huge, then why not take pointers from world of Warcraft and instead of having players grind for hours for some gear that might fail which is a stupid system and you yourself just said it... Why not do what WoW does with Dungeons (ele dungeon would be perfect for that as it has no pvp)

It's a free forum, you don't like me here ?
Report me.

A forum by its very nature is built around exactly what we're doing right now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
"Everyone keeps coming up with servers and new ideas and they all fail... I wonder why ? Try something new maybe ?"
a) Our server is build on "trying something new"... lel
b) I dont see where we failed. Our server is successfull.
If your server is so successful, then why is it moving downward in membership ?

Simple fact, please respond with a fact :-)

You started out with 200-300+

Your now at 80 - 100+

Thanks
1 User
Old   #813

Who said we arent incooperating certain aspects?

I answer you with a simple fact, we are not on a downward but on an upward trend. Why? We had 200-250 players online, granted. 3 other servers popped up and the population split. We were left with 50 players online. Now we are back to 100-150 players daily. Thats clearly a upward trend, dont you think?

The game is meant to be played. If you dont want to invest time in an MMO, dont play it. MMOs by nature are time consuming and designed to be played 24/7.

As of bosses, they infact take just 30 minutes. Not only for zane and his crew. Everyone who his playing the game can beat them in that time frame. Next time dont try to fight them in froianne.
Old   #814

Things a lot of people are looking forward to seeing (73 people total)
What's your take on these.

1. 9 tower format tsb With a player limit of at least 50 people.
2. A system where players can Buy max stat gear after farming tokens or IP tickets or any form of currency that can be added to trade for max stat gear on any and all levels like WoW.
3. A unique Boss system where bosses are not just "stand afk and attack" but instead steal buffs, move around, summon other mobs, Debuff, Silence, aoe Push back. Not just aoe stomp, everyone not over 20'k hp is dead -_-''
4. A Way of increasing one's level that won't be quick, however won't be subjected to grinding 24/7.
5. A way to progress your character, not only Stats wise, but also Physically.. New costumes at certain levels, Funny hats, Events with Pumpkin Heads or Santa Claus Costumes.. Easter Bunny ears, Easter Egg hunt, etc.. (imagination is not limited)
6. I think you get the idea..

PS: Only 2 of these are my ideas.. there are over 40 more ideas i have stored in my inbox message on the Brotherhood facebook page.

PS:

My gaming community alone can boost your numbers by 40-50 people.. And your not willing to take some pointers from one of the community leaders ?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #815

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Things a lot of people are looking forward to seeing (73 people total)
What's your take on these.

1. 9 tower format tsb With a player limit of at least 50 people.
2. A system where players can Buy max stat gear after farming tokens or IP tickets or any form of currency that can be added to trade for max stat gear on any and all levels like WoW.
3. A unique Boss system where bosses are not just "stand afk and attack" but instead steal buffs, move around, summon other mobs, Debuff, Silence, aoe Push back. Not just aoe stomp, everyone not over 20'k hp is dead -_-''
4. A Way of increasing one's level that won't be quick, however won't be subjected to grinding 24/7.
5. A way to progress your character, not only Stats wise, but also Physically.. New costumes at certain levels, Funny hats, Events with Pumpkin Heads or Santa Claus Costumes.. Easter Bunny ears, Easter Egg hunt, etc.. (imagination is not limited)
6. I think you get the idea..
1. Already in work...
2. Meh, rohan isnt designed for that. Yet I planned and implemented a quiet similar crafting system rework which comes close to that.
3. Already in work...
4. Already in work...
5. Already in work...

All you are requesting I've already planned when you still shit yer pants, to say it like this. The thing is, you dont ask whats the roadmap nor can you be patient. Its not like such stuff could be implemented in a heartbeat, it takes time and effort...

Quote:
PS:
Why do you think I dont take my time to answer you in full? Because I was doing a patch maybe? This MIGHT explain why there are currently only 6x players online? Mhhh. Get your facts straight.

Quote:
My gaming community alone can boost your numbers by 40-50 people.. And your not willing to take some pointers from one of the community leaders ?
"Community leaders"
Old   #816

Just a list of all the different Rohan servers that have been flooding my inbox :-D

Quote:
1. Already in work...
2. Meh, rohan isnt designed for that. Yet I planned and implemented a quiet similar crafting system rework which comes close to that.
3. Already in work...
4. Already in work...
5. Already in work...

All you are requesting I've already planned when you still shit yer pants, to say it like this. The thing is, you dont ask whats the roadmap nor can you be patient. Its not like such stuff could be implemented in a heartbeat, it takes time and effort...

Why do you think I dont take my time to answer you in full? Because I was doing a patch maybe? This MIGHT explain why there are currently only 6x players online? Mhhh. Get your facts straight.

"Community leaders"
Looking forward to the updates ^_^
When you get at least some of these updates done, please share it on epvp so i may spread it like wildfire...

PS: Number 2 doesn't necessarily have to be gear that is already concreted in the game.

It could be crafted gear with set stats that mimic Max Stat Pluion/Edwin/Bedron/Etc.
And the IP System you have already supports it..

Just put the Crafted Gear in the IP Merchant and make the price Hella high ^_^
Cuz a lot of people hate the current forge system, but there is no need to remove it as some people may like it.. So just throw in another option to make both types of people happy..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #817

Im not yet sure what I gonna do with the craft system. Maybe nothing, maybe something. Dunno, time will tell.
Old   #818

@peinful You don't look too professional to me.
I take less than 30 mins to kill any boss in the game. (exceit Zeitgeist perhaps but probably that one too)
None of us going hardcore. We rarely camp bosses. And just so you know most of us including myself have donated 0 $ so far.
Old   #819

Hmmm sad to see that Pein is going for the long wait rather than enjoy a little rohan while it gets to that awesome pserver stat
Old   #820

Quote:
Who said we arent incooperating certain aspects?

I answer you with a simple fact, we are not on a downward but on an upward trend. Why? We had 200-250 players online, granted. 3 other servers popped up and the population split. We were left with 50 players online. Now we are back to 100-150 players daily. Thats clearly a upward trend, dont you think?

The game is meant to be played. If you dont want to invest time in an MMO, dont play it. MMOs by nature are time consuming and designed to be played 24/7.

As of bosses, they infact take just 30 minutes. Not only for zane and his crew. Everyone who his playing the game can beat them in that time frame. Next time dont try to fight them in froianne.
Aaa no offence but 50 of those players are TeamFamus since NightRohan closed they moved back to your server and the other 50 are the ... whats hes name i forgot that guy that hates me so much he would pay someone to kill me..... Abso or something like that.

So unless you provide something intresting they will leave aswell and you go back to 50 players online (PizzaFresco witch are begging people to play so they have someone to fight)And pls dont say you got stuff incomming cuz people here beg for 1 stuff you go yolo and build something else.

I know listening to people is never a good idea but at this ****** up rohan comunity nothing is good unless its something they posted / suggested.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #821

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Aaa no offence but 50 of those players are TeamFamus since NightRohan closed they moved back to your server and the other 50 are the ... whats hes name i forgot that guy that hates me so much he would pay someone to kill me..... Abso or something like that.
TeamFamus doesn't exist, we are not even half from what we used to be before, the rest are not playing.
Abso is not playing Old either.
Old   #822

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post

So unless you provide something intresting they will leave aswell and you go back to 50 players online (PizzaFresco witch are begging people to play so they have someone to fight)And pls dont say you got stuff incomming cuz people here beg for 1 stuff you go yolo and build something else.

I know listening to people is never a good idea but at this ****** up rohan comunity nothing is good unless its something they posted / suggested.
Nah.
Players are happy with my content, thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #823

btw pizza also quit after they lose last tsb.
btw painfull did't you wait for that Dreamland rohan? how long that server will open?
and if they open up will you play? or just compare it with others game?
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #824

Pizza lost because they were outnumbered, not because of missing gear. They had 1month free bosses to be honest. Either way, they didnt leave at all, still seeing them around every day.
Old   #825

Pein I understand your frustrations at what you'd like a Rohan server to be but Old Rohan's thread isn't the place for it. Req and Yurn will mod their server the way they want it to be.

Thanks
5 Users