Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Old   #796

elite*gold: 0
not 53 kills this time but worth enough xd

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #797

elite*gold: 110
lol..
1. tsb with a max of 18 people is not fun..
2. tsb with 3 towers instead of 9 really sucks.
3. U guys can't bug sealing square to save your life...(literally)

Limit the amount of guildies that can contribute to tsb victory and you limit the number of people who will join a guild and eventually limit the amount of total players on your server.
I've got like 30-40 BH members, 10 of which currently play OldRohan because pretty much every server sucks..

Come on asdfyunerro, max tsb @ 50 members per guild and change it back to 9 towers.. Lets see some progress

PS: Congrats to the winner

Old   #798

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
lol..
1. tsb with a max of 18 people is not fun..
2. tsb with 3 towers instead of 9 really sucks.
3. U guys can't bug sealing square to save your life...(literally)

PS: Congrats to the winner
If there wasn't a player cap, the guild that has bigger zerg will obviously win. In this way only the best 18 go in and show who's the real challenge.
Unfortunately almost none of the files have the 9 stronghold tsb anymore, and I believe it's buggy as hell nowadays.
That dhan was a spy and tried to ruin the fun, but meh, we still nailed it.
Thanks
Old   #799

Not true my bro, I remember the good old days when Brotherhood went against Annihilation..

It was like 47 BH vs 23 Ann and we lost -_-''
Not proud to say it but it was insanely fun

Old   #800

hahahahh you suck

just kidding
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #801

can i play rohan on mac?
my mac got a better spec than my pc btw
Old   #802

Pizza nubs are quite funny, lost their server grasp so hard once actual competition showed up, what makes me say that?They are trying to use every advantage there is in pvp outside tsb legal or not so much for example, spamming healing totems, using always x templar who is doing pve somewhere so they can get healed in PVPs and thats not one time thing so there is no place for excuse
Old   #803

happy halloween pizza
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #804

Well 3 Strong hold TSBs arent bad but 9 would be awesome as fk but with lets say 18-24 players, 4 pts would be awesome. The more Towers better the chance to get somewhere and more challenging for everyone. Add Clashing Valley and the server will be full of guilds and players wanting a piece of death and glory. I know the GMs of this server are with a **** ton of things in their hand so i'm not gonna ask fro moar >.>
The new elemental system is sick on mages specially Locks and Twins coming soon so there is a lot of things to check here.
100% recommended to check out.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #805

just meh
Old   #806

Rules # 1 that everyone keeps forgetting.
Tsb is the main attraction to Rohan. It's where everyone goes to test their strength and help their guild make it to the top..

If you don't understand or agree with this, don't open a server as it will fail.
If you limit the amount of people that can enter tsb per guild, you limit the amount of people that will join a guild as there is no point because you can't contribute in the main attraction.. This will then limit the amount of people on your server.

No one is going to join a server where only the top 18 kids get to play the fun part..
Why can i join with my brother and sister and girlfriend and cousins to *HAVE FUN*

I know its a crazy idea guys, but people actually do still want to have fun :-D

HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE FUN WITH 40-50 OF YOUR GUILDIES RUNNING INTO THAT ZERG WITH EVERYONE ON TEAMSPEAK GOING ROAR !!!!!
Old   #807

100-150 people dont think the server is fail and joined the server.

I agree that the player limit sucks but yet no guild on this server ever had a problem with it.
Old   #808

Because there are no other good options ?

Your server is currently the best out there..

On a scale of 1 - 10 its prolly a 6.. But compared to all the other 2's and 4's... 6 is better..

You get points for all the skill changes and your activeness as a GM but you lose a lot of points for the simple stuff..
1. Who has 4 hours to do 1 boss anymore, you just lost a big group that play leisurely.
2. Who wants to get left out of the fun that is tsb because they're don't have full gear. wtf no fun bcuz i'm not geared.. You just lost another big group that play casually.
3. You managed to fix templars damage and increase balance across the bored. +1 for you and your server.
4. You've managed to make priest fun, which i give you a double thumbs up for.
5. I currently don't play this server anymore as i don't have time to wast "trying" to get pro when it's clear that my entire zerg can't join tsb..(and if anyone is farmiliar with Brotherhood, we always roll with 50 + people online)

I'm sorry but compared to World of Warcraft, this server does match up.. So imma play there until someone comes up with something better than can incorporate all the ideas that will make a p.server successful. 1000+ members

And don't be funny and say the community is dead, because there are a **** ton of private servers up right now ( facebook p.servers, local servers, elite pvp is not the only forum either) Go do some research and add up the amount of P.servers and the popularity on each one.
you get anywhere from 600 - 1000+
Old   #809

1. Bosses do not take 4 hours. A maximum of 30 minutes.
2. If you want instant gear and instant everything, well, dont play MMO's. The gearing process is part of every MMO. If you arent geared, obviously you cannot compete with those who actually play the game.
Not to mention that getting geared in our server doesnt take to much.
3. Cuul.
4. More cuul.
5. Its not like removing the limit isnt on your list.

6. Compare WoW with Rohan? lel.
7. The community doesnt have 1000+ players.
8. Your ideas wont generate a server hosting 1000+ players. You point out whats the perfect server for YOU. That doesnt need to be the opinion of the rest of the community. (As a matter of fact, it isnt)
9. Yet again, even then there wont be 1000+ players on ONE server for a simple reason, players have DIFFERENT opinions how a rohan server should work. There arent 1000+ players who like the way you imagine your perfect server. There arent 1000+ players either who like the way we run our server.

"Big" depends on the point of view. You are trying to speak for the whole community. Fact is you cant, you can only speak for yourself and maybe a few friends.
Old   #810

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
1. Bosses do not take 4 hours. A maximum of 30 minutes.
2. If you want instant gear and instant everything, well, dont play MMO's. The gearing process is part of every MMO. If you arent geared, obviously you cannot compete with those who actually play the game.
Not to mention that getting geared in our server doesnt take to much.
3. Cuul.
4. More cuul.
5. Its not like removing the limit isnt on your list.

6. Compare WoW with Rohan? lel.
7. The community doesnt have 1000+ players.
8. Your ideas wont generate a server hosting 1000+ players. You point out whats the perfect server for YOU. That doesnt need to be the opinion of the rest of the community. (As a matter of fact, it isnt)
9. Yet again, even then there wont be 1000+ players on ONE server for a simple reason, players have DIFFERENT opinions how a rohan server should work. There arent 1000+ players who like the way you imagine your perfect server. There arent 1000+ players either who like the way we run our server.

"Big" depends on the point of view. You are trying to speak for the whole community. Fact is you cant, you can only speak for yourself and maybe a few friends.
1. The average man / crew does not take 30 minutes to do bosses. But nice try.
2. I'm Pein... I want instant gear ? Really ? you clearly know nothing about the way i play mmo's. Go try play Guild Wars 2 and make a legendary ( takes about 7 months ) or go Play WoW and try get full Wrathful with arena rating.. Takes about 5 months.
3 & 4. Calm down ?
5. Focus on the key things that will make "your" server better for everyone. If no one is complaining then you should host a survey with ideas from the community to add to your server, not on your private forum with the 50 people who double log to make up the 100...
6. Yes i compare all mmo's as they are all equal and to think otherwise proves how narrow minded you are... Yes gw2 and WoW have a player base of over 100'000, however the way the game is played is similar.. Or at least it can be if you make an effort.
6a. I was not talking about player base comparisons between WoW and Rohan btw, you must be backward if you think i was... I was simply saying that the way the games are play.. WoW is more "FUN" <-- That word
7. The community does have near 1000 players, if not more.. Go add up all the little facebook servers that have 50 and 80 players, add yours, add night, and zero add em all up..
8. I never said my ideas would generate anything, i was simply pointing out what no one has done yet. Everyone keeps coming up with servers and new ideas and they all fail... I wonder why ? Try something new maybe ?
People don't have time to spend 4 and 5 hours playing anymore.. That's like 10% of the community.
I CAN SPEAK FOR THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY WHEN I SAY THAT IN SOME FOR OR FASHION, EVERYONE WANTS TO HAVE FUN.
9. Please re-read everything and please read it to understand and not just to come up with a response that will in some way try to prove a point..

I say again.... Read and understand... Not Read to respond...