Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Old   #736

elite*gold: 0
Server is Dead
Lol

Old   #737

Haters gonna hate.

Old   #738

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrosa View Post
Could just make boss spawn right after they are killed. THis way there is no monopoly on the boss drops.
The strongest guilds would still exploit it by camping it 24/7 and denying other guilds, access while the farm the **** out of it. What you end up with is a single guild where all members have a full load of boss drops and selling the excess in EM for rediculous amounts of money.
Old   #739

If you want boss drops go fight pizza. If you don't want to fight, then go buy the drops. It's not like they are selling on EM, it's being sold for in game crone, which is very easy to farm in game.

Some pieces are about 800m, that's a few hours of farming with guild crone buff. Stop QQing and play the game. It's play to win after all.

Old   #740

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traktrak View Post
If you want boss drops go fight pizza. If you don't want to fight, then go buy the drops. It's not like they are selling on EM, it's being sold for in game crone, which is very easy to farm in game.

Some pieces are about 800m, that's a few hours of farming with guild crone buff. Stop QQing and play the game. It's play to win after all.
Stupidity never ends i see.... people get crones by getting DPs when they have lack of it and they get DPs from crones items.... when u wil undesstand this simple fact... selfish level 99% stop making excuse for your greediness
Old   #741

We'll keep the server off for a while until we fix some issues that got out of hand.
Old   #742

yay hope you fix the crafting like V+30 same sa r5 stat to prevent monopoly and for those new player have chance to win over players that has boss drops. because if new player has no chance to win vs oldplayer its better for them to leave and search for new server that they good chance . taking boss drops without giving chance to others is one of the reason why rohan die so many game evolve that bosses are now instance per player or group and the loots is random.
Old   #743

woah wait a minute there bub!

Why should new players don't have boss drops but only crafted rings have the same advantages of winning as older players that have managed to get boss drops? How is that fair to the people that actually fought for that boss and won? That has nothing to do with pay to win and everything to do with play to win. Why go thru the trouble of killing a boss if the reward you get f5rom it does not give you a distinct advantage over those that don't have it? There is a reason crafted goods are not as OP as boss drops.

I understand that strong guilds will hog on bosses and fight off anyone that tries to get it. That happens in every Rohan server out there from official to all pservers that have ever opened. There is only one solution to that. Make a strong guild and fight them for that boss, kill the boss and get your prize.

THAT is what Rohan is all about. It is NOT a communist game where everybody gets the exact same equipment and can never build themselves to become stronger than their opponents. I have seen too many new games come out with that mentality and tbh I lasted about a month in them before I became completely batshit bored with it.

No Siree! This Is Rohan. It has boss drops and anyone strong enough to kill the bosses and their competition will get the boss drops. The strongest get the spoils.
Old   #744

that's why its dying, the boss drop system is old style at least crafted +30 access to near boss drop
Old   #745

The system is fine. The only monopoly right now on boss drops is R5 Perfume drops which are BARELY better than R4 drops. R4 drops are currently being distributed throughout the server.

If you can't use R4 drops to fight pizza then you just suck, no drops are going to help you, especially not R5. BTW, There are still characters in Pizza that need R5 drops which is why those are not being sold by us.

When pizza first started we were maybe 50/50 on R2/R3 and R4 drops fighting against TF who was primarily in R4/R5 drops.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #746

Quote:
Originally Posted by phusi0n View Post
The system is fine. The only monopoly right now on boss drops is R5 Perfume drops which are BARELY better than R4 drops. R4 drops are currently being distributed throughout the server.

If you can't use R4 drops to fight pizza then you just suck, no drops are going to help you, especially not R5. BTW, There are still characters in Pizza that need R5 drops which is why those are not being sold by us.

When pizza first started we were maybe 50/50 on R2/R3 and R4 drops fighting against TF who was primarily in R4/R5 drops.
Wait did you really fight TF for boss drops LOL? Yesterday they lost first r4 boss in server and zane log in and deleted his guild n ragequit LMAO. I guess all they want is pve boss hunt, no enemy D;
Old   #747

You have no idea do you abso, Night-rohan server aint worth it.
Old   #748

I know that TF has many people, but its seem like its random invited guild. This guild suck pretty much at organization. We got 15 people, but they know what to do I dont need more people >
Old   #749

Quote:
Originally Posted by phusi0n View Post

The jokes, when you first arrived tf wasnt primarily on r4/r5 boss drops lol most of us were witth wings/r3 and some r4 but to say primarily r4/r5 drops is so overrated there lol not mention the mighty warlock glitchers who were soloing every **** boss siilently dont forget that factor
Old   #750

Sadly it's not a joke. Our guild wasn't even around fighting for bosses until after warlock glitch was long fixed. Yes I was around before that but 85% of the guild doesn't wasn't here for that.