Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Reply
 
Old   #721
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 814
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssayian74 View Post
Looking for Artisan Accessory Blueprints -

Grade D - B

PM me if you have some for sale

Why not ask on their forums? Nobody here cares about in-game stuff there.



im batman is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #722
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 4
this server needs more quality content for their customers(players) hope they release new patch people get bored and they leave and more deliver better customer relation too dont quarrel players that are crazy just ignore them


jologers is offline  
Old   #723
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 346
Received Thanks: 63
Um idk what more you want when all the classes are different from iRohan no Heroic, no Upper/Lower Gratt, no Crafted Weaps, Balanced Craft Accs, Balanced Reinf rates, challenging Dungs/Maps, etc etc etc.
rbnwarior is offline  
Old   #724
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 17
Do you have a mini patch? I really want to try this server. Thanks!


ieyancallo is offline  
Old   #725
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 158
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Um idk what more you want when all the classes are different from iRohan no Heroic, no Upper/Lower Gratt, no Crafted Weaps, Balanced Craft Accs, Balanced Reinf rates, challenging Dungs/Maps, etc etc etc.
How about No 'bloodrush' part dropping yet, not added all the end game armor parts yet, Still heavy dependent on boss drops so have good luck getting any boss drop if you are new to server or dont have friends or group.
ipapun is offline  
Old   #726
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
How about No 'bloodrush' part dropping yet, not added all the end game armor parts yet, Still heavy dependent on boss drops so have good luck getting any boss drop if you are new to server or dont have friends or group.
Yea its epic hard, crones level just "sucks" r2/r3 boss camping is easy to make $ with that 2hr r2 3hr for r3boss respawn
smoka95 is offline  
Old   #727
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 158
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Yea its epic hard, crones level just "sucks" r2/r3 boss camping is easy to make $ with that 2hr r2 3hr for r3boss respawn
Thats the reason 90% people in server running around with R2 or R3, only very few people who started game early like u got hands on R5 and R4 without any competition and running around saying yourself pros.
ipapun is offline  
Old   #728
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 814
Received Thanks: 468
So... is r4 and r5 supposed to be easy? That is what happens in a server that actually has people playing in it.

It's Rohan. Guilds are going to camp the best bosses. Been that way since the game started and it will be that way til the game finally dies. Why would these guys make it otherwise. A rohan game server with no real challenges is no fun and boring.
im batman is offline  
Old   #729
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 158
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
So... is r4 and r5 supposed to be easy? That is what happens in a server that actually has people playing in it.

It's Rohan. Guilds are going to camp the best bosses. Been that way since the game started and it will be that way til the game finally dies. Why would these guys make it otherwise. A rohan game server with no real challenges is no fun and boring.
Some ****** never understand, bow down to you.
ipapun is offline  
Old   #730
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
You are the one not understanding what he says as it seems.
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #731
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 46
the no competition joke killed me, really dude you have any idea how many times we fought pizzas, WIC also but they were there for a little no competition ****
smoka95 is offline  
Old   #732
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
I guess he thinks he would get everything presented on a silver plate rather than fighting/playing for it.
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #733
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 158
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
You are the one not understanding what he says as it seems.
okay
ipapun is offline  
Old   #734
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 46
pizza guild selling crests real hard i dont know why people complain about boss drops is its monopoly atm but they are not keeping every boss drop they get lol, r4 boss drops are pretty close to r5, only eudrome is that rare and game changer and none would sell it
smoka95 is offline  
Old   #735
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 2
Could just make boss spawn right after they are killed. THis way there is no monopoly on the boss drops. If there was an achievement system for better boss drop. People would actually have to works for it. Like kill all r5 bosss three times. Game would be how much more time you invest in the game rather than if your guild can camp the boss. YOu could even make the drop rate lower. Most people will probably say well this will kill Guild pvp for bosses. There is also other system in the game to add guild pvp like the arena shets, make tsb more frequent, bounty system (mostly for the rewards). Stuff like that


redrosa is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Selling] ••••Level 55 Legit Account ! •HOT Items• !••••
I have all informations of the account. Price: 10 Euro PSC you pay, i give the account details.. Video:WarRock Account - Elitepvpers - YouTube ...
0 Replies - WarRock Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.