Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Old   #706

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
Yeah man, I playing this game since 2008 and I am so bad on it till now. Only you are pros.

As I said before..Who cares.

Now I see how helpful you really are. Learn how a GM/Moderator should behave and then talk. Stop getting **** hurt and help people if you can. All I said "Who Cares" to specific player/Guild in your game. I didn't told anything **** about your game or server. I didn't abuse anyone. I just asked a simple in-game related question cause you changed it from iRohan. Me and my friends played a lot of private server and they all got closed eventually, so yours not the last nor the first. So stop threatening.
If you really didn't care, you wouldn't be barking like a 12 years old kid who got raped and ran to his mom.

As for my ''moderator'' behaviour, this is not OldRohan's forum. So I can act however I want.

Old   #707

Quote:
"Who Cares" to specific player/Guild in your game.
You meant you didn't care about drama if you were going to be more specific.

Old   #708

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
If you want to accuse any OldRohan Staff member of being corrupt, feel free to get banned.
lol... with this sort of response.. u should advertise 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed....

An accusation is just a pointless phrase unless reinforced by fact... Do the world a favor and ignore it

You don't see Blizzard or ArenaNet taking on every single player's accusation..
Old   #709

Quote:
Yeah man, I playing this game since 2008 and I am so bad on it till now. Only you are pros.

As I said before..Who cares.

Now I see how helpful you really are. Learn how a GM/Moderator should behave and then talk. Stop getting **** hurt and help people if you can. All I said "Who Cares" to specific player/Guild in your game. I didn't told anything **** about your game or server. I didn't abuse anyone. I just asked a simple in-game related question cause you changed it from iRohan. Me and my friends played a lot of private server and they all got closed eventually, so yours not the last nor the first. So stop threatening.
For person who doesnt care you keep arguing and arguing im a bit confused and stop making "guesses->conclusions" which u cant back up with nothing for the space in names that was available on irohan like forever.... no clue if its still so but im pretty sure they changed it and now you have to pay for renaming to get space or specific symbols in name but here is free for all so stop ********

Old   #710

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
You don't see Blizzard or ArenaNet taking on every single player's accusation..
You are comparing a private server or Blizzard or ArenaNet? lolz?

Hate to tell you this but Chronos ain't gonna be any better. You accuse them of corruption and stuff they will ban your *** just as fast.
Old   #711

Its easier as a GM or owner of said server saying "Do you have proof? If not have a 3 day ban :3"

If Chronos is ever going to be on we will see but as far as I've seen its just a dead newborn. Waiting for it is just a waist of time and hope. Better open your own server, join one that is populated or just find one that have what you're looking for. I had my hopes up for Chronos but as you can see after they delayed their opening i lost hope same with iRohans so called balancing and bringing back new/old players promises.
Old   #712

Hi, right after i confirm my server the game crashed is there any fix for this ?
Old   #713

um.... restart the game?
Old   #714

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
um.... restart the game?
Or PC. Thats how all kind of bugs are fixed!
Old   #715

I am loving the skill changes , too bad there aren't more people playing this , would be great.
Old   #716

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
You are comparing a private server or Blizzard or ArenaNet? lolz?

Hate to tell you this but Chronos ain't gonna be any better. You accuse them of corruption and stuff they will ban your *** just as fast.
How can we say how any server is "going" to be unless you believe in Psychic readings....

Innocent until proven guilty...

Just saying.. A certain level of professionalism should always be maintained if someone is dealing in customer service...

You accuse me of being corrupt, i will provide you with proof to prove other wise, i don't need to ban you for talking **** or make aware the **** u are talking...
Old   #717

Quote:
How can we say how any server is "going" to be unless you believe in Psychic readings....

Just saying.. A certain level of professionalism should always be maintained if someone is dealing in customer service...

You accuse me of being corrupt, i will provide you with proof to prove other wise, i don't need to ban you for talking **** or make aware the **** u are talking...
You should tell that to YNK/PWI
Ohh and after that enjoy a 1 week ban
Thanks
1 User
Old   #718

Quote:

I can make predictions based on human nature and the fact that 'professional' private servers are a fairy tale. There is no such thing as customer service in any private server. If you find an issue in a private server and bring the issue up TO THEM, they will try to resolve it --- if they want to (most will want to but some are asshats). It often depends on who is raising the issue. Do they have a record of being **** disturbers? As a person (rather than a company) running a private server I would be less inclined to be friendly and helpful with someone that is a chronic squeaky wheel.

Now, since you brought up "Innocent until Proven Guilty", do you understand what that phrase means?

Let's break that phrase down so there is no misunderstanding:

Innocent... I'm innocent.
Until... I remain innocent.
Proven... you prove that
Guilty... I am not innocent

This means that if someone accuses me of corruption, the onus is on you to PROVE that I am. It is not for me to prove I am innocent until you can provide proof that I am. Then and only then, am I to prove refuting evidence that I am innocence.

The concept is really simple, but many fail to understand its importance.
Old   #719

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
You should tell that to YNK/PWI
Ohh and after that enjoy a 1 week ban
hahaahahah i know right
Old   #720

Blueprints

Looking for Artisan Accessory Blueprints -

Grade D - B