Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Old   #691

elite*gold: 0
Seriously....who care

Old   #692

I got one kill(KS lol) :l
I feel pretty useless just being CC all the time
Still it was fun :P

Old   #693

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
Seriously....who care
If you dont care, you shouldnt have posted in the first place.
First you stat your opinion, people proof you wrong / trying to tell you whats up and now you simply dont care? Makes sense.
Old   #694

Quote:
wow, you guys start playing just when server started I guess, got all boss drops with no one to contest and taking 20% all the money of server through Tax from begaining. LOL ofc you gonna dominate all.

There is no chance for new players in this server, cause no way you gonna get boss drops, the more you farm, the more these "TSB winners" gonna get OP, and crafting is garbage, so yeah have fun till another good server come out. People gonna get harass and start leaving.
Lol OldRohan was already OpenBeta and started for quite some time while I was still waiting for Chronos. Good thing I decided to stop waiting. NAVY played before us, just so you know. It's not about who starts earlier, they're just bad, sorry if you're one of them.

Old   #695

Quote:
Seriously....who care
asdfRohan beat me to it, but you cared enough to complain about it.

Also as HaiBai posted & myself previously, other guilds won TSB for some time before TF did. TF worked for their gear, whose fault is it if others don't? TF plays in an organised fashion and I could see how other guilds weren't (with some exceptions/occurrences).

It's other people's/guild's responsiblity to make use of opportunities/rise to the challenge.

If you can't play a group based game as a group, find another game or live with the consequences.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #696

As far as I remember, Ghost stopped playing for a while so all members left to other guilds like TF. The new, reactivated NAVY is closer to FARMERsARMY then NAVY - still getting fun in pvp even one party

TF go eat pizza fresco and taco.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #697

Where the hell the first "bloodrush" part is dropping, cant find anywhere in the game. I saw only few made the Glacial xbow, so where the hell that part is dropping, and also where the other parts of Glacial Armor dropping??? Or they dont drop at all?
Old   #698

Quote:
Where the hell the first "bloodrush" part is dropping, cant find anywhere in the game. I saw only few made the Glacial xbow, so where the hell that part is dropping, and also where the other parts of Glacial Armor dropping??? Or they dont drop at all?
Feel free to ask this on forum or search for it. I was the first one to find the Bloodrush xbow try R5 shuriel chests and only glacial chest pieces drop on waterway and kallistia. Ohh and make sure to reinforce your glacial weapon/armor before making it celestial/legendary it will keep the reinf status.
Old   #699

GM should fix this, while all the first Glacial part drop at Ronelia Interior, Exterior, Ronelia Underground and Stairs of Restraint, why make xbow drop so rarely places. I am a str scout and I cant farm at r5 (magic mobs). And still where the hell other glacial armor pieces drop??
Old   #700

Quote:
Seriously....who care
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Feel free to ask this on forum or search for it.
And this.
Old   #701

Nevermind, BTW I dont know why GM so **** hurt when I told I dont care a **** about Team Famous Guild, are you playing too in that guild or they donating you so much money??? Hmm how the hell people getting 3 chr Names in game and also 'Spacebars' in between names?? Could be GM helping them get boss drops too, who knows.

Quote:
Feel free to ask this on forum or search for it.
If you dont know ePvPers is a Forum too, Just help if you want or else say you dont give a ****, dont troll peoples. If you referring to search or post it on Old-Rohan Forums then say that directly.
Old   #702

If you want to accuse any OldRohan Staff member of being corrupt, feel free to get banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #703

Quote:
Nevermind, BTW I dont know why GM so **** hurt when I told I dont care a **** about Team Famous Guild, are you playing too in that guild or they donating you so much money??? Hmm how the hell people getting 3 chr Names in game and also 'Spacebars' in between names?? Could be GM helping them get boss drops too, who knows.

If you dont know ePvPers is a Forum too, Just help if you want or else say you dont give a ****, dont troll peoples. If you referring to search or post it on Old-Rohan Forums then say that directly.
I bet you're so ******* bad at this game it hurts right? I myself donated 0 $. The space between character names is a simple code, you just don't have to be mentally retarded to know it.

And for your information, TF has been disband for few days already.
Old   #704

Yeah man, I playing this game since 2008 and I am so bad on it till now. Only you are pros.
Quote:
And for your information, TF has been disband for few days already.
As I said before..Who cares.

Quote:
If you want to accuse any OldRohan Staff member of being corrupt, feel free to get banned.
Now I see how helpful you really are. Learn how a GM/Moderator should behave and then talk. Stop getting **** hurt and help people if you can. All I said "Who Cares" to specific player/Guild in your game. I didn't told anything **** about your game or server. I didn't abuse anyone. I just asked a simple in-game related question cause you changed it from iRohan. Me and my friends played a lot of private server and they all got closed eventually, so yours not the last nor the first. So stop threatening.
Old   #705

No interest thanks. See, if you have questions relating our server, you'd be better off asking those questions on our forums since thats the place where you'll get it all answered aswell.

That was the point.

Thanks
1 User