Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Old   #496

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
omg I'm laughing so hard right now. No matter what you do somebody out there won't like it.

The trick is to keep the majority happy and as I have been hearing from a mutual friend and seen on your forums most of your players are. Almost wish I could take the time to make a char there and play.

It seems most of your players appreciate everything you are doing for them. Keep it up.
Yeah some cry some post suggestions and some are just waiting for the "final balance patch" But yeah the server is still a work in progress with some classes having been boosted to playable status (Dex/Str scout/PvP Savage) and the OP game breaking classes getting heavily nerfed to decently nerfed(Temps/Vit DKs/Str Avenger). Humans are still OP as they should be but still requires palying skills to actually be good. Warlocks well are warlocks but ****** is going for good soon so no abominations or exploits are gonna be seen. I think ill suggest some changes to Priests so Int build can be playable just like vit and psy.

Old   #497

is the referral event still active? my friends are lvl70ish and i still havent receive any reward ingame

Old   #498

You won't get any rewards as long as you guys shared the IP on those accounts.
Old   #499

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Yeah some cry some post suggestions and some are just waiting for the "final balance patch" But yeah the server is still a work in progress with some classes having been boosted to playable status (Dex/Str scout/PvP Savage) and the OP game breaking classes getting heavily nerfed to decently nerfed(Temps/Vit DKs/Str Avenger). Humans are still OP as they should be but still requires palying skills to actually be good. Warlocks well are warlocks but ****** is going for good soon so no abominations or exploits are gonna be seen. I think ill suggest some changes to Priests so Int build can be playable just like vit and psy.
dont see whats the problem requairing id say even demanding fix patches people waste their time in there ofc by their choice however some people donating so since server is still on going either ur rich and u dnt care or ur getting some profit(who would keep "cancer" if you could cure it) not saying u can do that for living but still, so still waiting for weapons/armor fix tho

Old   #500

Whats wrong with the serpent zhen forging ?
It is not in the weaponsmith will it be fixed soon?
Old   #501

Server is running and people are competing while having fun you can wait for ever if you want like Chronos and waist your time waiting for it or have fun on a server that's working to be the best. The forging problem is not a big deal because the highest weapon out there is just a Sword with 61% melee the rest are under 58% its not a big deal plus farming for those pieces is no easy job.
Old   #502

I dont play the server, and I am happy to see that there finally is one going good after all the ****** ones that dissapeared into thin air.
I got friends playing and they dont want to waste time on this forum so I post this from their name and why are u answering with that attitude when I asked a question without any bad thoughts behind it?

@asdRohan I will be really happy to get answer to the following question.
When do u plan to add the zhen at the weaponsmithers? I do understand that it might not be easy, I just wanna know if u are working on it?
Old   #503

DAFUQ WHO MADE OLD ROHAN ? tell me plz
HE IS THE BEST IDIOT EVER
Balance mean balance all chars not nerf temp, boooooost warlock to hit 99k ,scout 20-30k kick , guard , predators (i have bedron +29 1xx pdf and 29dd 9x lv) just waste my time in this stupid server that is not normal
and tell me please how hard is to make server same as xor ?
why no one try to make ?
if someone make rohan same as xor he will win alot people and will give alot fun !

Missing xor rohan !
Old   #504

GM looks total novice... No recent updates on website, made changes to game, Info for shuting down server.

So pathetic nerfing Templar while Warlock hits 400k dmg - yeah bug, gives chance to kill all bosses, will you jude? Rangers blow up whole server and they had not nerf yet.

So many opportunites for glichters to gear up... Zergs on bosses after reset server - that what I love.
Old   #505

Yeah + 1 akikyo
Old   #506

Complains all over the place. Normal to a rohan server I guess.
Old   #507

Woww really trying to make temp support ?
Templar is born to be the best dmg dealer at boss and pvp

If someone else open server your will die
Now you have 100-130 members coz dont have another server
But your stupid changes will make people to quit

Give to people that what they want
Old   #508

Dude im not crying, just saying how it is... Just simple words like NEWS, INFO would help everyone. But if you like to rage, instant shutdown server ok.

HINT: Just log sometimes on server and look what is going on... nothing more, the golden rule.

Im not even able to register on servers forum. GG
Old   #509

Quote:
Originally Posted by MccFo1892 View Post
why no one try to make ?
if someone make rohan same as xor he will win alot people and will give alot fun !

Missing xor rohan !
Xor was a mess at the end. You really don't want to play on a server like that.

more than a few guys have tried to put pre-hero servers out there. Where did they go? Some lasted no more than a couple weeks, none lasted more than a couple months.

'real' lvl 99 server like xor really ain't as popular as you think.
Old   #510

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by MccFo1892 View Post
DAFUQ WHO MADE OLD ROHAN ? tell me plz
HE IS THE BEST IDIOT EVER
Balance mean balance all chars not nerf temp, boooooost warlock to hit 99k ,scout 20-30k kick , guard , predators (i have bedron +29 1xx pdf and 29dd 9x lv) just waste my time in this stupid server that is not normal
why no one try to make ?

Missing xor rohan !
They can't make a server like Xor because they do not have the files.. Very few people have the files and if they do.. they're selling it for a ton of cash..

Chronos is working on a server just like Xor, Classic 9 Tower tsb with no 110 files... First server since Xor to have the Classic Files...

All the rest are failed attempts at a "None-Hero" server..

Yea sure Chronos is taking long, but they won't have warlocks hitting 5k+ and tons of speed hackers....

Tip 1. Stick to the basics... People like Xor because it's simple..
Tip 2. Stop changing every single skill because you can... Again, simple wins always wins...
Tip 3. Stop overdoing it with the nerfs and buffs on certain characters.. Savage with a Dagger can aoe stun/debuff a party and 2-3 shot them..
Tip 4. Stop allowing people to map Teleport and speed hack... it ruins pvp...
Keep it simple and you will have a good following.. 100 players is not a good following.

...Waiting for a Classic 99 server like Xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Xor was a mess at the end. You really don't want to play on a server like that.

more than a few guys have tried to put pre-hero servers out there. Where did they go? Some lasted no more than a couple weeks, none lasted more than a couple months.

'real' lvl 99 server like xor really ain't as popular as you think.
Name 1 server that has had the classic 99 files and has produced a "failed" classic server ?
I know of none...

All were failed "None-Hero" crap servers with 110 or 115 files...

People like simple pvp back where the strongest character would hit you around 2k fully geared...
Not to mention the bugs and speed hackers / map teleporters and warlocks completely owning everyone while pvp'ing against a savage leaves u standing with no buffs and perma stunned.
1 savaged owned an entire pre-made party of lvl8x players...
What mmo allows that appart from failed rohan servers ?

Thanks
1 User