Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Old   #406

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
I'm surprised you didn't bother to post it on their forum or at least ask in game. +30 stats are bugged they wont appear in the weapon but it should appear in your characters stats as they should. I have full bedron set on +30 the armor pieces show +0 stats but in my characters stats it appears the full stats as they should. On weapons is the same visual bug.
his gripe is that he can't make a forum acct there because he can't cope with captcha for one reason or another. so without a forum acct there he cant post his problems there.

Old   #407

He's not the only one encountering that problem, I can't create a forum account either.

When is the fix for ''Mana Break'' coming? I just wasted 5 skill points on that.
And when you said ''Converted magic is not influenced by intelligence anymore.'' for Blunt Mastery, what is it influenced by then? I know Templars were overpowered, but I think you guys went little too far.

Wonder if I'm gonna get an answer for these, since I can't post on forum.

Old   #408

Prior to our changes Intelligence acted as a multiplier for the magic to melee conversion.

Now it's only influenced by magic attack, converting it to melee at a fixed ratio.
Also, the converted magic to melee is no longer affected by scrolls and other modifiers.

We're trying our best to provide a fast paced gameplay with more than just one OP class to rule them all.

All the hard hitters on our servers have little to no CC and are squishy as hell.

I am still wondering when anybody will create a vit savage with hp/att speed dagger. Ya know, they debuff with normal attacks for 10 seconds every 90 seconds ( i think ).
Old   #409

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Prior to our changes Intelligence acted as a multiplier for the magic to melee conversion.

Now it's only influenced by magic attack, converting it to melee at a fixed ratio.
Also, the converted magic to melee is no longer affected by scrolls and other modifiers.

We're trying our best to provide a fast paced gameplay with more than just one OP class to rule them all.

All the hard hitters on our servers have little to no CC and are squishy as hell.

I am still wondering when anybody will create a vit savage with hp/att speed dagger. Ya know, they debuff with normal attacks for 10 seconds every 90 seconds ( i think ).

There are not many people that main savages I know only one and he uses a lot Pillage plus hes not in this server yet. But I do get what you mean great idea and I made a savage the other day it was awesome, that weapon requirement kills it tho.

Old   #410

elite*gold: 110
I made a savage to farm but i wasted points in the "Giant" skill tree as the agi buff has no effect, the attack force buff requires a pole-arm and i'm a savage but no where on the skill description does it say"pole-arm required", Also the 35% strength converted to agi or whatever it is doesn't seem to have any effect either.. So i kinda threw away like 15-20 skill points :-s
I like the skills in the savage tree tho, they're pretty unique.
Old   #411

Not a complete waste. Staff did state in the Giants skill page about weps. Equip a polearm for the Melee buff ("Reap"?), then switch back to dual. Agreed it's not ideal, but easy to live with. As for str -> agi, use it on an agi dhan
Old   #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
I made a savage to farm but i wasted points in the "Giant" skill tree as the agi buff has no effect, the attack force buff requires a pole-arm and i'm a savage but no where on the skill description does it say"pole-arm required", Also the 35% strength converted to agi or whatever it is doesn't seem to have any effect either.. So i kinda threw away like 15-20 skill points :-s
I like the skills in the savage tree tho, they're pretty unique.

You need to be full str, equip a polearm (just to make the skill work ><), buff Reap(melee % buff) and Rampage(Str to Agi/Accuracy buff). How this works is that you gain more melee from str and with additional agi and accuracy you should have atk spd and crit damage boost that stacks with str for your crit buff damage boost to work (Add Avoid, Evade, Unknown Protection, Alm, Brutality and your agi should be as inflated as your Str(Crazy Str + Rising Might)). You just need to buff this skill when you have all buffs on to actually work like Temps MB (Buff everything up before buffing MB).
This buff works wonders with Berserker more than Savage because Savage isn't mainly for pvp but Berserkers Polearm mastery adds additional crit damage to every crit so that is a huge advantage xD
You can still play old style Savage with none of this skills and it will still work as it would just don't expect to hit hard because this skills where made for that same purpose. Plus you don't need them to be a CC or farming Savage >.>

...Monster Mind Sucks!
Old   #413

Predator aoe Phantom explosion or w/e dmg decreased x1000 times and it doesnt crit srsly dafaq did u do
Old   #414

Is crafting rings unlocked? I would rather stay without them Yeah, I know its less cash from crafting but much more fun. Players, guilds are obligated to run bosses like old school rohan! Just saying in case that server is named old rohan

PS:

If not make drop/bosses rings equal stats to crafting rings. Whole craft system is ******. Please do not dominate server with crafting, just alternative if needed.

Eww also confirm, cant register on forum.
Old   #415

Crafting rings are somewhat like boss drops but Beze/silva/Ruller being greater. You should consider farming all the low lvl bosses before r4 they are your best way to make progress.
Old   #416

guys somebody contact the old rohan GM please, gate connection failed wtf
p/s: GM can you fix the gathering quests, they are bugged
well at least the gem quests is bugged please fix ASAP
Old   #417

are you not able to post this on their forums?
Old   #418

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
are you not able to post this on their forums?
cant do anything on old rohan forum
Old   #419

I dont get 1 thing why there are silva parts for armors while they are not added at armor NPC rare parts to forge while there is uniq and ancient
Old   #420

Can I use the official client to play this one?

What are the new substats?