Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Verification code

Discussion on Verification code within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Verification code

I need help fixing a problem. Basically, I set up a local server, and after clicking the "Login" button, I have to put in a verification code. I already tried the only solution I found on the forum so far, which is changing the IP address on xampp, and that didn't help one bit. How exactly do I bypass/fix this problem, and could this be caused by corrupted files?
Old 04/29/2015, 23:25   #2

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Rebellion View Post
I need help fixing a problem. Basically, I set up a local server, and after clicking the "Login" button, I have to put in a verification code. I already tried the only solution I found on the forum so far, which is changing the IP address on xampp, and that didn't help one bit. How exactly do I bypass/fix this problem, and could this be caused by corrupted files?
This Problem is from your Rohanauth Folder

You can Type 123456 for Login or you find the Problem on your Rohanauth ^^
Old 04/29/2015, 23:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
Oh, awesome, got past that one, thanks

« lvl 99 | How to »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Verification Code
09/21/2013 - Rohan - 11 Replies
Apache/xampp Running Correct ServerList5.php and dbconn.php DBServer is connected to MapUS and LogServer Correct IP's in Database/VMware/registry running rohanclient on my main OS and got verification code error. EDIT: There's no message popping up on DBserver when opening rohanclient, so it means client can't connect on DBServer.
a little help with (Verification Code)
08/04/2013 - Rohan - 11 Replies
So i did try to setup a server in my pc outside vmware, the problem which im encountering is the verification code, i did search solution for this particular issue. but i cant find proper fix for this. If anyone can help me you can pm me or reply here thanks and maybe i can help you too with your server :)
verification code in rohan how to fix it please help me
03/31/2012 - Rohan - 0 Replies
verification code in rohan how to fix it please help me
verification code
06/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
since they removed it i need about 3 hours to 10 min to log in its was better with it.... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Lol NO more image verification code =D
06/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
yaaaay no more image verification code Weekly Server Inspection Notice Jun 02, 2009 Hello. This is Silkroad Online. In order to maintain a pleasant gaming and smooth patching experience, all servers will be undergoing weekly server inspection. Weekly server inspection will occur every Tuesday.