Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[R.O.H.A.N Online] Q5K ROHAN Alpha 1.0.0.1 | High-Mid | Hero-1 | New Server

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
No need just click it.

Old   #17

how can i say this sempai, pain is inside me. I just want to create a world that we are still playing in one place with fun and no troubles teamwork and loyalty... Thank you for supporting me on the game. I really missed those all times. Hope they forgive me what i did.

@Topic

But not some indo and malay and thailanders and viets and polands and other might yes do exploitation, they have free wills, we only avoid some. well I also disgrace some of my very own countrymen some of them are minors, nerds, well gamers characteristics i guess but not all of them i will permit to do such things even they are not pinoy not indo not americans not germans. We have freedom but have limitations. How can i say, im not good on explaining things.. But for me thanks the one who shared the files i can start developing this game as well not good at it i admit it. Feels like want to have my own space that we are happy and playing enjoying the game with fair gameplay. Thank you for the opportunity who ever you are we admire you.

Dont worry sempai we are active on that. filtering is the most, we have statistics and forecasting.. I though you hated me most... i guess..

Old   #18

I don't hate anyone, be it white, black, brown, yellow or ammadpurba.

One of my most favourite guys that I've met in Rohan was a GM on original Xor. He was an indo guy who hated cheaters but once the owners became arseholes he became just like other indos and sold various things. Do I blame him? No I don't.

At the same time, you have to ask "why is there so much hate on indos and pinoys?" It's because of the servers they create, 95% of them are based on work we here have created.

Now I know you haven't outright stolen your files but you are having major problems with logins and other things.

Keep at it but LEARN TO BE INDIVIDUAL. Don't take what others have created and use it for yourself. Learn how to fix your errors but go on from that and create your own server with your own ideas.

Once you have done that, others will be respectful to you and there are some people who might share knowledge with you.

You're half way there. Keep going
Old   #19

I got the same feeling too. I've been self-studying but I don't want to squish others who helped me in my development because without them it would be impossible to up my server. I do had experience things like that and resolve that issue. As a result, they cursed me and accusing of racism LOL. Yeah, no matter what race you are if you committed a misbehavior in the server, disciplinary actions must enacted right away. I hate some typical pinoy players acting high and mighty and they are giving other decent pinoy players a bad name. It's also my one big issues right now.

I don't had any problems about copyright and credit mentions, of course I must post the original developers who created that. I don't understand about the others though unless yeah, if you created that in your own way you can credit it to yourself.

Credit grabbing is too typical in private servers these days.-.- oh i forgot in the first place ps created.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #20

Good day! How can i play your server when you blocked all the globe ISP users here in the Philippines? I'm really confused on our conversation on Facebook that's why I'm here posting this.

Can you give me or tell me what can I do to try and connect? I really want to play honestly I miss play Rohan. Also I registered in your forums too! was suprised i didnt do anything but i was permanently banned. Im definitely confused man
Old   #21

I told the Prime Ministers of the game about this incident. Hope you will know now we are very strict regarding hacking and cheating as well misbehavior on the game. They will send you some confirmation regarding to your concerns. Game Master also aware of this incident so i advise to be vigilant if you see a co-player not even a Filipino making such things like misbehavior don't hesitate to post it. Use our forum if you had any concerns in mind so that other co-players will might not have this kind of trouble in the future. Thank you.
Old   #22

why it takes so long to receive a activation on my email?
Old   #23

check your junk mail folder.

also your email provider may have blacklisted that forum's email server address. ive seen that happen to some friends.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

The problem is that servers like these tend to drive players away from the game. They join them, see that classes are OP, no real changes have been made, etc., then become reluctant to join any other pservers. This is probably the main reason why the rohan scene barely has any players left.
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkaervin01 View Post
why it takes so long to receive a activation on my email?
If we seen an account in forum registration we manually activates it if not activated within 30 mins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
The problem is that servers like these tend to drive players away from the game. They join them, see that classes are OP, no real changes have been made, etc., then become reluctant to join any other pservers. This is probably the main reason why the rohan scene barely has any players left.

your char will only get OP yeah if you max its possible gears you want to enhance, for me OP mean OverPowered. Well if OP is like this you mean they can beat the boses in the game only in few minutes and it's not playerbased anymore. 2m crit is what is like you mean OP
Old   #26

What you said is not the definition of OP I'm talking about. I'm talking about class balance. It looks like your server is just like Renaissance Rohan, which had HORRIBLE class balance. There was so much *** **** pure attack on that server. Everybody had 500-700+ pure attack from talismans, costumes, accs, etc. This made Templars kill everybody in like 3-4 hits with Alm and Scrolls, Str Dhans ALWAYS 1 hit EVERYTHING that wasn't full-vit, and classes like Agi Dhans, Dex Guardians, and Psyche Wizards became useless, because they don't use Melee/Ranged/Magic Attack. All you saw was Templars and Str Dhans.
Old   #27

Anyone else having trouble to understand maroki? :|
Old   #28

the development still moving forwards. Thanks for the comment this will use for the future patches. We also limit all things as possible to maintain fair gameplay.

For the meantime why don't you guys try to explore the game and try to see what fix we have been made through aside nurfing each skills and players stats is not R.O.H.A.N that we all know.

Think again. We are open on any suggestion.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #29

Info :

Hi,

Registered online 27 currently so far as of 5/6/15.

Please be reminded we still filtering and watching all player behaviors we caught you cheating we will not hesitate to ban you. Play fair. Prove that you are a pro gamer.
Thank you.
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
Anyone else having trouble to understand maroki? :|
Its obvious English is not his native language. Cut him some slack at least he is trying.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread