Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[FREE SHARE] Rohan Serverfiles - LV110 + HERO SKILLS + DB

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
You want a server it cost money to host it, you want a secure server more money for security, you want a secure balanced server even more money to pay staff members and keep them working, you want a secure balanced populate server you need to take down the other servers and STOP THE SHARING. People see prices on Itemmall = SIR TOO MUCH ME QUIT BYE (No players to mantain that perfect server unless you sponsor from your own money something that BWG is trying right now to do)

But i can dream alot cuz that will never happen everyone wants to make their own server Indo want dmg 999999999999999999999 Europe wants Balanced PH want dmg 99999999999999999999999 Asia wants (Asian Language Client) Americans get shut down easy by copyright. And so on. Thats why the best server ever will be the one based on 127.0.0.1.
Okay...so whats the different between iRohan and P-servers?? In iRohan I can spend $$$ and Get Max lvl character/Gear and iRohan have bigger player base and there is no guarantee that the pserver gonna last a week. I understand that Server cost money, so say it straight that "our server is pay2win, still you can play for free just like iRohan, but gonna wrecked by people who donate us."

The thing is when BWG v2 announced I asked the dev if the server will be pay2win. He told me there will be a IM mall but nothing that completely give advantage on non-donating players. Sadly when the IM Mall came out, its completely resemblance to iRohan. Tons of Talisman, High Stats costume and scrolls.

I am not saying that you do community service and waste your money to make good private server available for free, but if you gonna make your game Pay2win, say that on launch. Dont BS people saying "our serve is free to play, you dont need spend big $$ to play here like iRohan."

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

Reading this thread is so entertaining, too bad I'm out of popcorn :v .

Old   #33

#Removed
Old   #34

Quote:
as for the BS you can allways leave dont blame the staff bcz you dont like the server you have the option to click uninstall into your Program Files.
Sadly there is no option like this in my program files. I just deleted all the files manually. BTW why you getting but hurt?? Are you the dev of BWG rohan?? I thought it was someone else.

Old   #35

#Removed
Old   #36

Quote:
Im not getting but hurt just pointing out that you comming here accusing people of dooing that dooing this you dont even know what you want yourself if you dont agree with Servers choices leave simple and yes i WAS part of the staff that made BWG quited month ago.

And btw remember that your not some big star that server needs you need the server.If not go ahead play on a 127.0.0.1
why you quit? Oh wait, people QQ about you. Thats funny. Thats the reason you getting but-hurt. I understand.
Old   #37

#Removed
Old   #38

And i woander sometimes why the heck i still read this forum.
Owh and gl making a server.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39

o, o this files is what I share in the other forum r*****e, well my luck i didn't share this by my self i will be much angry person right now after i share a files for newbies who want to put there local servers and you will gain too much mocking just like bustnr did to me... haist
and believe me this post will be deleted again... if you all racially call Asians a **** *** be my guest. we will rock your world all day. But you didn't even know how much we spend money to pay your merchandises that is too much op. Peace guys i only make a self expression because you guys generally make a scene to Asians.

I can only say one thing "NOT ALL" Asians is what you all think that we are morons stupid idiots you always under estimated us. Don't worry we will still open our door for your merchandise that is too OP. Dont worry

@TS thank you man for this it will help other not even Asians.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #40

Ya maroki those files are the ones that do get shared if any sharing will happen. asians are no different than anyone else for being smart stupid crafty witty or anything else. they are people just like anybody else. and just like anybody else they are good bad and everything in between. to treat asians otherwise is to make some very big mistakes.
Old   #41

updated
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
So thats the Reason for Ruin this Scene more ?

Rly im sick from People like you who cant Spend some Bucks on a Server.
People DONT NEED TO DONATE!
They Donate ONLY on Servers cause they got no Time for Play 24/7 or they wanna Support some People for their work.

You play for Free on our Server or Donate for Special Items.
There is no RULE for MUST DONATION.

We Update soon more cool Stuff & add other Options for non Donators.

All other Indo Servers are only Copy & Paste from "the Big Servers".

People sell BPS to Guild Members or on GH.
If you cant find someone, spend 10$ for some Points.

People Farm 24/7 for Crones & Gear and they can buy BPS from other People.

Read this: Free2Play
So , why are you close the Blood War Gaming
you stolen their money :v
we know that all developer making this server is only for MONEY MONEY AND MONEY,after you get MONEY and then CLOSED THE SERVER and Open the new one :v
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #43

No offence and i dont wana take sides but
1st You cannot steal something thats donated.
2nd People recived the countervalue of their donation into ingame currency.

(Its called making money out of thin air you basicly get triked by people that build game paying real money currency for numbers inside a pc)
Old   #44

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by itdhos View Post
So , why are you close the Blood War Gaming
you stolen their money :v
we know that all developer making this server is only for MONEY MONEY AND MONEY,after you get MONEY and then CLOSED THE SERVER and Open the new one :v
There was some Problems inside the Team
Old   #45

"donation" its like a pledge.. if you donate well you are now supporting the someones work and for the insentive they will give you an offer to take any items for freebies or a gift, its use full for the maintenance and cost of all things. pay is like you making it your own as you desire it.

So why arguing about donation when accept the TOS. =/ private is still as is private server its not Big time Commercial company so expected worst. Server shutdown.

In my own thoughts, I can't blame each follow dev because they really want to push the rohan development so that we can play stable and playable server and new custom content that 'OFFICIAL' didn't even show to us when we are playing on their "****" merges servers..

Thanks
1 User