Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[FREE SHARE] Rohan Serverfiles - LV110 + HERO SKILLS + DB

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
This kind of sharing is what causes money leeching servers to open up all over the place. Have you not realised this yet?
no , this will causes the ppl that have their money sucked by you can make their own server , and stop giving their money to you . please jump from your big momma's window .

Old   #17

No-one has ever given their money to me and I have never received any payment for working on Rohan. I think I already told you this but because you have the mental age of a 3 year old I have to tell you that again.

I find it hilarious that you call the western devs money leechers when it's been proven time and time again that it's the indos, viets and thais that are the ones to blame for this scene being like it is.

But never mind, you just go back into your cave and carry on believing the voices in your head.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

Quote:
No-one has ever given their money to me and I have never received any payment for working on Rohan. I think I already told you this but because you have the mental age of a 3 year old I have to tell you that again.

I find it hilarious that you call the western devs money leechers when it's been proven time and time again that it's the indos, viets and thais that are the ones to blame for this scene being like it is.

But never mind, you just go back into your cave and carry on believing the voices in your head.
cant you just ignore stupid kid? lol
Old   #19

It's difficult when that degree of stupidity is laid bare in front of you

Old   #20

Quote:
It's difficult when that degree of stupidity is laid bare in front of you
difficult to get money if ppl can make their own server .
i think someone gonna suicide this morning
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
difficult to get money if ppl can make their own server .
i think someone gonna suicide this morning
Quote:
No-one has ever given their money to me and I have never received any payment for working on Rohan.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #22

-On BGW server all good items are in item mall so have to pay.
-I dont want a totally free server but an idea (put items in the ip shop and put costume in item mall and tara no pay2win) or just set itemmall item to drop, or somethings like that, there are plenty way to make PRIVATE server ENJOYABLE, dont just hunt the money.
-I hope anyone will release that good server and we can play there
(Sorry my english isnt perfect
Old   #23

To Ishtaria and all the Devs here one of the best things we can do is to promote this forums on FB and other websites so Rohan players read it before in here rather than getting their a$$ raped in this random 1 month or less servers. Maybe the community will actually get a better look at whats happening in the pserver seen.
Old   #24

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tradekari View Post
-On BGW server all good items are in item mall so have to pay.
-I dont want a totally free server but an idea (put items in the ip shop and put costume in item mall and tara no pay2win) or just set itemmall item to drop, or somethings like that, there are plenty way to make PRIVATE server ENJOYABLE, dont just hunt the money.
-I hope anyone will release that good server and we can play there
(Sorry my english isnt perfect
If you would Read our Patch Preview you would see we goint to add some Stuff for non Donators.

You can buy now nearly everything from IM Ingame after our Big Patch.
Old   #25

#Removed
Old   #26

There are 2 big facts here, there will be alot of money leechers with fail **** @ss servers, however u cannot say stable servers are not leeeching as well and they are leeching big since they ARE DOING WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOUSE to most of the time nothing more to include however i wish everyone best of luck not going to argue about this non sense
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

3rd fact : since they are leeching big didnt it means better to play legal server to spend the money because there is no guarantee how long the leeching big server keep alive.

4th fact : almost all devs have high level of arrogant & selfish.

5th fact : the most reason of players to play is to have fun with/without spend their money, not to see whos the best devs nor to see who has the complete server.

6th fact : the best server isnt the server that have everything or can solve anything.

I see some ppl always QQing about indos/thai/taiwan/phil, but look at the fact. I've heard about ion & dgamers, whether they have beat 1k+ players online? which server that have more players? how long they keep their server alive? worldrohan? 2rohan? milleniumrohan? leorohan? you right, they are suck server. dont have selfmade anti blablabla programs, they just can leeching or buying it but they dont know anything about "how to". thats 4th fact

they just want to get fun then spend money & times, not to spend money & times to get fun. because how good you manage it, how high you devs skills PRIVATE SERVER is PRIVATE SERVER.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
You want a server it cost money to host it, you want a secure server more money for security, you want a secure balanced server even more money to pay staff members and keep them working, you want a secure balanced populate server you need to take down the other servers and STOP THE SHARING. People see prices on Itemmall = SIR TOO MUCH ME QUIT BYE (No players to mantain that perfect server unless you sponsor from your own money something that BWG is trying right now to do)

But i can dream alot cuz that will never happen everyone wants to make their own server Indo want dmg 999999999999999999999 Europe wants Balanced PH want dmg 99999999999999999999999 Asia wants (Asian Language Client) Americans get shut down easy by copyright. And so on. Thats why the best server ever will be the one based on 127.0.0.1.
AGREEE , YOU WANT PERFECT SERVER MAKE YOUR OWN 127.0.0.1 SERVER LOL
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
Great!

More fcking Indo Servers will come & ruin the PServer Scene.

GG WP
Loool
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpro99 View Post
3rd fact : since they are leeching big didnt it means better to play legal server to spend the money because there is no guarantee how long the leeching big server keep alive.

4th fact : almost all devs have high level of arrogant & selfish.

5th fact : the most reason of players to play is to have fun with/without spend their money, not to see whos the best devs nor to see who has the complete server.

6th fact : the best server isnt the server that have everything or can solve anything.

I see some ppl always QQing about indos/thai/taiwan/phil, but look at the fact. I've heard about ion & dgamers, whether they have beat 1k+ players online? which server that have more players? how long they keep their server alive? worldrohan? 2rohan? milleniumrohan? leorohan? you right, they are suck server. dont have selfmade anti blablabla programs, they just can leeching or buying it but they dont know anything about "how to". thats 4th fact

they just want to get fun then spend money & times, not to spend money & times to get fun. because how good you manage it, how high you devs skills PRIVATE SERVER is PRIVATE SERVER.
I don't think you are aware how much a person has to spend to be relevant in irohan in comparision to ANY private server lol

Thanks
1 User