Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About Dreto on BWG team

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Dreto on BWG team

Since so many of you qqed to me dooing that dooing this then il no longer work on Blood War Gaming ive asked the admins to remove my account to not have any conflicts and stuff like that so enjoy your time there and have a nice day.

Il start working for anyone that pays (That beeing said i dont care if you trust me or not)
Stuff will work like this you msg me with the stuff you wana add i tell you if it's possible and how much it will cost you (When it's done il make a video showing you that it's working after you see the video you pay me) after i recive the payment il send you the files.

Only taking Pay Safe Card so if you are intrested msg me here or on skype : "live:stardreto" without the ""

PS: Don't try to ask me about how to do that or this or any kind of file il not share / offer any information only the file allready made on.
Untill i find another team to work with.

Old   #2

Sorry to hear that. Will you still be doing your own modding work?

Old   #3

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Well, we are still Friends
So no hate each other or any other Stuff.
Old   #4

Yes il still do files from time to time.

Old   #5

y u no join with rohan2 team dreto, I guess they have major issues to release the obt phase. or joining with Ishtaria project
Old   #6

Why would he join the Rohan 2 team?
We're a bunch of slackers who feed on players hopes and dreams.

Geez, that was rough.
Old   #7

Not major problems, just major content and system changes to be implemented correctly. ;o

Considering BWG been in closed beta for what, over year? I guess we are still fine with our, even tho way expanded, CBT time.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpro99 View Post
y u no join with rohan2 team dreto, I guess they have major issues to release the obt phase. or joining with Ishtaria project
Not sure but i think they dont wana release yet OBT cuz of the changes they do to how rohan works from what i know Yurneroo want's to change some maps and stuff like that (By changing maps i mean how they look buildings terrian)
And they can do all i can even more not sure they will need my help.
Old   #9

Yea we've been editting and populating the maps with additional objects, means tree's, buildings, grass, rocks and such. Editted savezones, walkable areas, monster/treasure/craft resource/npc/guard spawns and monster levels. So overall map design. Its alot of work, definitely, and it obviously takes it time to do so. :/
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
Why would he join the Rohan 2 team?
We're a bunch of slackers who feed on players hopes and dreams.

Geez, that was rough.
Its hurt yrun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Not major problems, just major content and system changes to be implemented correctly. ;o

Considering BWG been in closed beta for what, over year? I guess we are still fine with our, even tho way expanded, CBT time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Yea we've been editting and populating the maps with additional objects, means tree's, buildings, grass, rocks and such. Editted savezones, walkable areas, monster/treasure/craft resource/npc/guard spawns and monster levels. So overall map design. Its alot of work, definitely, and it obviously takes it time to do so. :/
lol do u add new class or characters style too?
its just like u make a completely different rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Not sure but i think they dont wana release yet OBT cuz of the changes they do to how rohan works from what i know Yurneroo want's to change some maps and stuff like that (By changing maps i mean how they look buildings terrian)
And they can do all i can even more not sure they will need my help.
come as player then, beat them all that hate u bro
Old   #11

Hehe i stopped hating them when DarkGamerz shut down and for the rest i dont hate anyone.
If players get mad cuz i muted them on a server then i think they are better off without me il let them get their own updates.
What they dont understand is that if you dont respect a Staff member he simply punishes you.

In fact Rito chose the players over me and i really dont care any more think it's better to just not be part of any team.
But like he said no hate or other stuff.
And to the players of BWG it hurts me to say it but i think you are stupid people cuz if you think that gooing to Rito telling him everything i do would help server then i guess you just want another indo server.

As for the player part i dont think i have the patience to play rohan again.(If you understand what i mean when you get to a point where you saw the max potential of a game you no longer feel attracted to it. Only thing that might bring me back to rohan as a player is maybe the new Trinity class and if any pserver would add the system that Diablo 3 got (The Paragon Level) other then that i dont think there's anything for me as player).
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Hehe i stopped hating them when DarkGamerz shut down and for the rest i dont hate anyone.
If players get mad cuz i muted them on a server then i think they are better off without me il let them get their own updates.
What they dont understand is that if you dont respect a Staff member he simply punishes you.

In fact Rito chose the players over me and i really dont care any more think it's better to just not be part of any team.
But like he said no hate or other stuff.
And to the players of BWG it hurts me to say it but i think you are stupid people cuz if you think that gooing to Rito telling him everything i do would help server then i guess you just want another indo server.

As for the player part i dont think i have the patience to play rohan again.(If you understand what i mean when you get to a point where you saw the max potential of a game you no longer feel attracted to it. Only thing that might bring me back to rohan as a player is maybe the new Trinity class and if any pserver would add the system that Diablo 3 got (The Paragon Level) other then that i dont think there's anything for me as player).

You were a horrible player in Xor, a terrible player in uRohan, and an awful Game Moderator in Big Wad Gaming. You will not be missed son.
Old   #13

It's my favourite Persian.
Old   #14

So i guess what rito dose ignoring people is better then what i did right? Demn only if you knew the stuff that happens there.
Old   #15

lol just ignore them dreto, do ur move as ur ways. what u have done or whats ur plan is doesnt matter, they will hate anything that they dont like it. Im happy how this game community always be same as always.