Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About Dreto on BWG team

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Mhmh how dose the iRohan affects me or BloodWarGaming ?

Old   #47

I dunno but it's so obviously your fault according to the gamers. We try and fix YNK's mistakes but it's never good enough. We change the game to suit them and it's not good enough.

I'm beginning to wonder if anything is good enough for our wonderful playerbase.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #48

xD They qqued to Rito about me banning their chat then after 2 weeks Rito bans their ip. That for me seems a good deal ) Atleast look at the good side you donated and wanted me to quit Rito wanted donation and i quited everyone got what they wanted .Then you players got ****** up. Now you go back to the story of the server not beeing good. I start to think that the problem is on the players not on the server team.
Old   #49

I could have told you that You should have listened to Hunin at the end of Xor "The players don't know what they want".

Thanks
1 User
Old   #50

Well looks like the old lvl99 questing and no artisans or max +5 artisans is the way to go and ofc low drop rate with ok exp. I still remember those xor times. The grinding, the wars, the rpkers, the pting. I miss those dayz.
Old   #51

On xor it took you like 1 week to lvl from 1 to 120 now days if people can reach 110 in 1 day they qq SIR EXP = FAIL I quit i tell my friends to quit (When i wanted to put artisans and + rate on max 5 they qqed NO SIR THAT IS TOO LOW) so untill something comes up like a ******* op exploit that only 1 server out there knows how to fix there will not be another xor.
Old   #52

Well, if there would be a server which introduces some unique systems and system changes over other servers it might evolve into another xor.
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
On xor it took you like 1 week to lvl from 1 to 120 now days if people can reach 110 in 1 day they qq SIR EXP = FAIL I quit i tell my friends to quit (When i wanted to put artisans and + rate on max 5 they qqed NO SIR THAT IS TOO LOW) so untill something comes up like a ******* op exploit that only 1 server out there knows how to fix there will not be another xor.
You forgot how much harder 115-120 was.
Old   #54

Not sure if your up to date but like i said before i will not join a team ever again im goona do like the other Rohan Staff Members (Pay 2 get) So whoever pays me i do the job i dont care what happens to the server or how you use the files ive made.

From what i remember on BWG first boss drops were untradble then you asked for it to be tradble we made the bosses drop a box with random rings (The Box is tradble).

As for the hp% im sure that having more hp wont mess anything up would just make it harder to kill someone not just go outside the sz do 1 skill and hes dead witch i dont aprove.

Old   #55

The question is, where is the HP%? On weapons? If so its fine. On rings or armors? Very bad idea.
As of "having more hp wouldnt mess anything up", infact it does. Every hp percentage you add to the game will come down to pushing the upper end further away. The lower end, however, will stay approximately the same. Furthermore, dealt damage doesnt go as steep as HP does.

Having skills around which can oneshot people is not a proper justification of adding more HP%. This doesnt solve the main problem at the root. How about fixing the imbalancements to skills first?
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
The question is, where is the HP%? On weapons? If so its fine. On rings or armors? Very bad idea.
As of "having more hp wouldnt mess anything up", infact it does. Every hp percentage you add to the game will come down to pushing the upper end further away. The lower end, however, will stay approximately the same. Furthermore, dealt damage doesnt go as steep as HP does.

Having skills around which can oneshot people is not a proper justification of adding more HP%. This doesnt solve the main problem at the root. How about fixing the imbalancements to skills first?
No offence but you do it your way i do it mine that's why there are many different servers. People cry cuz of the unbalanced in fact they cry bcz they will die to fast vs someone so give them shiny stats tons of def and hp they will like it.And dont forget noone has to fix the skills or anything on a server that's why they like it cuz it's their server. :P
Old   #57

Yea just telling you its pure idiotism. You are a person doing workarounds. Im a person fixing stuff at its root.
Old   #58

Okay first I didnt expect such a quickly answer it seems like this site is being checked often.
And Penelope it was on armors..

And Dreto I said u know what u do this is very good idea but look where the problem comes from what if the rates are too high? What if like bwg 40% to +12 and ARS VI izi pizi to make +12 =1xx all stats and 7xx hp if these are the craftman rings what about the boss drops , twins? You see what happens ...

PS it was tradable box and untradable ring untill Rito fixed it and said u have made it in this way.
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeopleWhoCare View Post
Okay first I didnt expect such a quickly answer it seems like this site is being checked often.
And Penelope it was on armors..

And Dreto I said u know what u do this is very good idea but look where the problem comes from what if the rates are too high? What if like bwg 40% to +12 and ARS VI izi pizi to make +12 =1xx all stats and 7xx hp if these are the craftman rings what about the boss drops , twins? You see what happens ...

PS it was tradable box and untradable ring untill Rito fixed it and said u have made it in this way.
Like i said before i didnt set the rates when server started if it was after me craft rates wouldv been max +10 with a 5% chance on +10.

And for what's now on server idk i quited 1 month ago