Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Dreto on BWG team

Discussion on About Dreto on BWG team within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/21/2015, 08:03   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
No offence but i dont see you making any progress on that way.Even if it's just for the looks.And for your all knowing the skills and all that internal stuff works fine it's not just a client edit it's a much more complex edit.
Why don't they open a server?
Old 03/21/2015, 09:45   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
No offence but i dont see you making any progress on that way.Even if it's just for the looks.And for your all knowing the skills and all that internal stuff works fine it's not just a client edit it's a much more complex edit.
I highly doubt its a fully working trinity backend. No chance, they lack the skil and time, honestly.

As of us, means R2. You dont see any progress because we dont post any progress, at least not much.
Considering i just lately made all 115 skills available in just a few hours work... >.> Trinity is next.
Old 03/21/2015, 17:07   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
Why don't they open a server?
Maybe it's opend allready.And dont ask for links cuz i wont give any.
Old 03/21/2015, 17:16   #34

I understand.
Old 03/26/2015, 23:43   #35

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
I highly doubt its a fully working trinity backend. No chance, they lack the skil and time, honestly.

As of us, means R2. You dont see any progress because we dont post any progress, at least not much.
Considering i just lately made all 115 skills available in just a few hours work... >.> Trinity is next.
I may not know much about developing servers or running a server apart from a crappy little local lv99 server.

But if people leave iRohan because it's adding newer and newer ****. Why do Private servers try so hard to get all the newer **** to put on their private server ?

No Offense to any servers out there, but Hero skills, Higher stat weapons, Higher stat Armor, Higher stat boss drops, Higher stat rings, are all property of iRohan and their failure to keep players engaged.

Why does everyone boast about having Trinity and Glacial and Hero and 115 skills when everyone left iRohan because of what they did ?

Best way in my opinion ( which may not count for much )
Since you developers are so pro, ( no sarcasm ) why don't you open a lv99 server with all the old server files fixing the bugs it had because you all are obviously capable. And host a 115 updated Trinity iRohan like server and see which is more populated :-)
Old 03/27/2015, 00:20   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
I may not know much about developing servers or running a server apart from a crappy little local lv99 server.

But if people leave iRohan because it's adding newer and newer ****. Why do Private servers try so hard to get all the newer **** to put on their private server ?

No Offense to any servers out there, but Hero skills, Higher stat weapons, Higher stat Armor, Higher stat boss drops, Higher stat rings, are all property of iRohan and their failure to keep players engaged.

Why does everyone boast about having Trinity and Glacial and Hero and 115 skills when everyone left iRohan because of what they did ?

Best way in my opinion ( which may not count for much )
Since you developers are so pro, ( no sarcasm ) why don't you open a lv99 server with all the old server files fixing the bugs it had because you all are obviously capable. And host a 115 updated Trinity iRohan like server and see which is more populated :-)
People didn't leave because of the new content, they left because of how the new content was handled (money sucking).
Old 03/29/2015, 18:31   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
People didn't leave because of the new content, they left because of how the new content was handled (money sucking).
Maybe or maybe not. I , for one, as a rohan player do much prefer the old 99 server cap with no extra 115 skills. For the simple reason that Heroic wasn`t needed in the first place and DFFS and Shield Strike?! Really? C`mon, what`s the point on 1shooting people? This game like any should be about skill play, not about skill damage based on how much talismans you got on your char. Take for example other games like LeagueOfLegends where you buy only visual things to make your hero prettyer or cool. They do have alot of player only for the fac that they don`t have pay to win items. But opinions like mine might not be so important. In any case, I do prefer to play a game in which everyone has chances to win based on their gameplay and not based on money items and newer skills to 1shot people. When you OneShot people you get borred too damn fast. Also, new dungeons, Upper Lower ruined the overall game. Back in the days you had to go all over the maps to farm, gather things, grind.
Also, would be way more funny for the game to insert some prizes in game quests. Like it was to regular quest, instead of getting crappy items put some good ones. That way game will be more interesting. Cuz you actually have something to doo. Not to stay in 1 place and let hunterkit do everything. Make events like Hide and Seek. That makes a game fun to play for me.
Most average people in Rohan have around 15k-20k hp and a well equiped templar gets to hit around 20k reg hit. How`s that ok for a game? And if you come to with "then you have a crappy geared char and you are a noname" well lemme tell you what: People play games for fun. Not everyone can manage to get upgrades, epics and boss drops. Not everyone is willing to spend hundreds $ for a game. They just wanna have fun. That`s where YNK went in the wrong direction. That`s why now rohan ain`t got so many players like back in the days (2008-2009).
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/29/2015, 23:19   #38

Wake up devs and read this above me ^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2015, 07:28   #39

Did you notice I liked it before you did? ... >.>
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2015, 16:36   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sariusmt View Post
Maybe or maybe not. I , for one, as a rohan player do much prefer the old 99 server cap with no extra 115 skills. For the simple reason that Heroic wasn`t needed in the first place and DFFS and Shield Strike?! Really? C`mon, what`s the point on 1shooting people? This game like any should be about skill play, not about skill damage based on how much talismans you got on your char. Take for example other games like LeagueOfLegends where you buy only visual things to make your hero prettyer or cool. They do have alot of player only for the fac that they don`t have pay to win items. But opinions like mine might not be so important. In any case, I do prefer to play a game in which everyone has chances to win based on their gameplay and not based on money items and newer skills to 1shot people. When you OneShot people you get borred too damn fast. Also, new dungeons, Upper Lower ruined the overall game. Back in the days you had to go all over the maps to farm, gather things, grind.
Also, would be way more funny for the game to insert some prizes in game quests. Like it was to regular quest, instead of getting crappy items put some good ones. That way game will be more interesting. Cuz you actually have something to doo. Not to stay in 1 place and let hunterkit do everything. Make events like Hide and Seek. That makes a game fun to play for me.
Most average people in Rohan have around 15k-20k hp and a well equiped templar gets to hit around 20k reg hit. How`s that ok for a game? And if you come to with "then you have a crappy geared char and you are a noname" well lemme tell you what: People play games for fun. Not everyone can manage to get upgrades, epics and boss drops. Not everyone is willing to spend hundreds $ for a game. They just wanna have fun. That`s where YNK went in the wrong direction. That`s why now rohan ain`t got so many players like back in the days (2008-2009).
Rohan started to heavily decline when epics were released, you don't know how many people would play today if it werent for that. Once you take a little effort of balancing the new content it suddenly doesnt seem redundant.
Old 03/30/2015, 18:41   #41

Epics initially weren't too bad but upgrades were worse. Balance was pretty decent until they added Beze and Ruler drops then the +all attack templar fagfest began. Then they messed up the 110 skills for dekans and made them OP, then they made the 115 templar skill ridiculously OP.

Yes it started heavily with epics but there were still many mistakes made after that which could have been avoided.
Old 03/30/2015, 21:45   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Epics initially weren't too bad but upgrades were worse. Balance was pretty decent until they added Beze and Ruler drops then the +all attack templar fagfest began. Then they messed up the 110 skills for dekans and made them OP, then they made the 115 templar skill ridiculously OP.

Yes it started heavily with epics but there were still many mistakes made after that which could have been avoided.
True. But anyways, that inflated damage is ridiculous. And the epics ... why were they needed? IMHO, the 2008-2009 period was a great time for rohan. Ingame items were the whole thing that could make any difference and was based on chance and farming time. Then the epics came and they were for sale for a limited time, who managed to get them fine, who didn`t ... They gave significat advatages from the rest of the players. Again, imho that shouldn`t exist. People would stop farming cuz there was no point. Epic > ingame weapons. So there was no point to try to compete. And now, upgrades, weapons with almost 80% DD if not more ... that`s ridiculous. Specially when they face players with ingame forged weapons that they got from farm.
Would`ve been ok with some skill changes sure, but not with OP Cash Items. Those ruined the game.
Old 03/30/2015, 22:10   #43

I managed to ride with the best of them with my Glacial sword which used to tear apart epic users. Sometimes it helps if you know the game instead of just taking things at face value. Upgrades were too much to fight against though.
Old 03/30/2015, 23:10   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post

lol epic as **** when epic come rohan start be dead ppl as around with fenatti and 51ipv or feather and boom they added epic and even lv 80 able to kill lv 99 lol
Old 03/30/2015, 23:44   #45

I'm not denying it was **** or the start of the end but there were ways around it until they added Bezes, Rulers and upgrades. At the time most of the players with epics were all the same as each other but you ask the old-school who were the most feared players and they will probably say me or KatyPerry.