Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About Dreto on BWG team

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Since so many of you qqed to me dooing that dooing this then il no longer work on Blood War Gaming ive asked the admins to remove my account to not have any conflicts and stuff like that so enjoy your time there and have a nice day.

Il start working for anyone that pays (That beeing said i dont care if you trust me or not)
Stuff will work like this you msg me with the stuff you wana add i tell you if it's possible and how much it will cost you (When it's done il make a video showing you that it's working after you see the video you pay me) after i recive the payment il send you the files.

Only taking Pay Safe Card so if you are intrested msg me here or on skype : "live:stardreto" without the ""

PS: Don't try to ask me about how to do that or this or any kind of file il not share / offer any information only the file allready made on.
Untill i find another team to work with.
Not so much diffrent from old bwg , i think you just another dreamer

Old   #17

Dreto my old *****! ^^''
Like the attitude off the server without any sort of resentment.
It's not just you that is no longer attracted to the game. We need changes to new things. The YNK lost many players for not accepting suggestions.
What can't happen is to end up with Rohan. Is a magnificent game. About the server the INDO in BWG. They really are very boring.
(Nothing against INDO, but also nothing to please).

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
About the server the INDO in BWG. They really are very boring.
(Nothing against INDO, but also nothing to please).
you say what?
Old   #19

hi dreto
you play xorrohan Name Dreto class Asssasin ?

Old   #20

He does play Diablo 3. Pretty big coincidence to see him randomly appear in the chat
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcoltd001 View Post
hi dreto
you play xorrohan Name Dreto class Asssasin ?
I played Xor Rohan long ago but like i told everyone i sold Dreto on xor when it was lvl 98.
Currently i dont play any Rohan Private Server or Official.
And about other game's i play heres a list you will most likely see me on.
Assassin's Creed(MP), Diablo 3, Star Wars the Old Republic, Warframe and Arma 3 with friends from time to time (Cant say i dont love the Zeus Editor mode)

About finding you Ishtaria on the Diablo 3 PTR it was bcz i saw the new changes and wanted to test xD but yeah i was like .... really.

If any of you wana play some of those games with me leave me a private msg and il contact you.
Old   #22

you remember name : flameblue or THoOrigin? guild replica ? -_-
Old   #23

Quote:
About finding you Ishtaria on the Diablo 3 PTR it was bcz i saw the new changes and wanted to test xD but yeah i was like .... really.
It's weird how that happens. A popular game, many different chat instances but bam we somehow end up in the same one It was fun playing with you on there but I can't get on the PTR again because of queue times "Testing" the legendary buff on PTR is the only time I play it now anyway
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
It's weird how that happens. A popular game, many different chat instances but bam we somehow end up in the same one It was fun playing with you on there but I can't get on the PTR again because of queue times "Testing" the legendary buff on PTR is the only time I play it now anyway
Rohan should have a buff like that from time to time for better drops xD.
Old   #25

elite*gold: 110
Btw Dreto, sad to see u go man.. u were a cool gm on bwg
Old   #26

Il like to see hes face when i tell him some people allready have Trinity )). If you login irohan and go to the potion shop they cant even space item's right they are mixed up same for arrorws and bolts
Old   #27

Quote:
Il like to see hes face when i tell him some people allready have Trinity )). If you login irohan and go to the potion shop they cant even space item's right they are mixed up same for arrorws and bolts
someone daydreamin again
Old   #28

Quote:
If you mean strike by that, well... The wall of a house looks cool but what if the interior is completely missing?
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
If you mean strike by that, well... The wall of a house looks cool but what if the interior is completely missing?
That's a pretty good analogy which sums it up.
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
No offence but i dont see you making any progress on that way.Even if it's just for the looks.And for your all knowing the skills and all that internal stuff works fine it's not just a client edit it's a much more complex edit.