Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

!!!!New Rohan Private-Server - Exodus Rohan!!!!

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP User View Post
I PRESS START AND ITS NOT OPEN ?
NUP, U PREZZ BUTON ****** AN D UR PC GET HACKED BY NIGGEZ



busternr is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
best server


VIP User is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 174
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP User View Post
best server
I doubt it
xpro99 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 5
lol sounds ok i guess rates are crazy haha


casale is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by casale View Post
lol sounds ok i guess rates are crazy haha
high rates are better, because its all about pvp ...
L2Proffesional is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by L2Proffesional View Post
high rates are better, because its all about pvp ...
Cool story. Please tell me how great all of these "PvP" servers are? Another example of a clueless player who has forced the pserver scene into the gutter.
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Cool story. Please tell me how great all of these "PvP" servers are? Another example of a clueless player who has forced the pserver scene into the gutter.
the game is all about pvp, about how great pvp servers are, i am not the person who is responsible for balancing them !! the owners are, now the question is : why not high rates ?
L2Proffesional is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 12
you know guys, these mdaf*ckas choosing pvp servers bcoz
no need to spend more time and money
if the server gone after a month, no one will QQ (except those indo kids)

sad but true
wazzzup? is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
work ?
amitganel is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 5
games prob down for maint
casale is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
hey UnderRated im is Hero \ FrozenFlower .. u know why the server is down ?
amitganel is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 5
probably maintenance and hey man
casale is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzzup? View Post
you know guys, these mdaf*ckas choosing pvp servers bcoz
no need to spend more time and money
if the server gone after a month, no one will QQ (except those indo kids)

sad but true
have some respect and pick up your words carefully, the reason why i headed to pservers is because of pvp...
i don't have that much of time, i have a life, family, wife and an angel daughter, add my work to this list.

*i mostly play mmorpgs on a ps*
L2Proffesional is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
Hey im talk with the GM and he say they move to other webstie and other Rohan name .
and they reset everything because was hackers on the rohan .. so they reset and move to other website ..



this is the website and if you want to play you need to download the patch and run it normaly register on the website .

for more information pm me at the game :Hero

have good day .
amitganel is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #30

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitganel View Post
Hey im talk with the GM and he say they move to other webstie and other Rohan name .
and they reset everything because was hackers on the rohan .. so they reset and move to other website ..



this is the website and if you want to play you need to download the patch and run it normaly register on the website .

for more information pm me at the game :Hero

have good day .
Change the Website (Host Server) wont help much.
I bet they use Req old Xampp


Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.