Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Addicting rohan

Discussion on Addicting rohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Addicting rohan

Is addicting rohan closed or something. On the website it says that the server is online and over 200 players on. I dont see any download link something, so can someone tell me if the server is online or offline. Thanks
Old 01/06/2015, 20:13   #2

It's quite easy for them to put up a fake number of how many people are online. I've never heard of this server either so it's likely it's a fake site designed to scam details off you. If you've registered login details on there which are the same as other servers, I'd advise you to change your passwords asap.

Edit: I just had a look at their page. They have no forum and the whole thing is a basic template used loads of times before just to get registration info.

What the hell is a x600 ancient forge rate? Considering the base rate is 10% in the first place, I'd so love to play on a server with a 6000% rate, just in case 100% isn't enough.

While I was checking out their site I noticed their most players online counter actually jumped up from 1340 to 1405 despite there being 229 players online, apparently.

100% obvious scam. Change your passwords on any site/server where you use the same username and password combo. The same applies if you have duplicated your secret question on there.
Old 01/07/2015, 14:53   #3

Thanks bro, appreciate the info