Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sorien private server

Discussion on sorien private server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post sorien private server

give me link sorien private please
Old 12/30/2014, 04:28   #2

Sorien? That's a really old name, and I mean older than the very first private server!

I think you've become misunderstood somewhere because "Sorien" was only associated with a hack. If you're referring to a server where you can use his hacks then I think you're so out of date you should be wearing a Roman robe and shouting veni vidi vici at everyone around you.

If you are just looking for a server which you can use Sorien hacks on then I would advise you not to ask.

That is about as polite as I can say to anyone looking for a pserver that you can use Sorien hacks on. Fortunately even the lowest of the low pserver devs don't use Sorien compatible clients
Old 12/30/2014, 06:14   #3

I saw no cheating scoot
and I saw a weapon with extraordinary abilities

give me instructions on how to do as they
I have tried using recover.bin and cheat engine
however that I have is disconnected 5010 go on and on

please tell me if there's another way to do the following
please master help me
Old 12/30/2014, 12:57   #4

lol Ish, he totally ignored what you had to say. perhaps a google translate failure. I will try to explain on indlish.

@adittya1994 please sir these private server developers here. you ask for cheat instruction offensive! go away. wkwkwkwk
Old 12/30/2014, 17:58   #5

I have a rohanClient.exe with permission of GM, I will soon make available. Currently on FB I just have seen many vulnerable servers and soon I'm going to play with them. She don't mean is only one way to eliminate the bad servers.

That's why I'm against share create file server. At the end they end up ruining the only rohan.
Old 12/30/2014, 18:49   #6

I saw what you had to say at first Ish. Sometimes you have to hold your tongue though. Unless you want to meet the Banhammer... for the 5th/6th/7th time.
Thanks
1 User