Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make a GM account or char ?

Discussion on How to make a GM account or char ? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
REMOVED

Edit:I got this !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i got 1 problem make the effect on 1 char seen by other char
06/19/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Anyone got any idea how to make this work. I want the char name chicken have the curse effect all the time even if he has 0 pkpoints , or any effects i want it to show . the problem is i can see it in my monitor the effects but other players from other monitor dont see the effects im seeing. if (client.Entity.Name.Contains("chicken")) { _String str = new _String(true); str.UID = client.Entity.UID; str.TextsCount = 1; ...
HELP ME PLS HOW TO MAKE DEV and GM ACCOUNT AND CHAR PLS! Enterprise Manager...
02/12/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Help me pls! I use VM Ware.... and hamachi...
[HOW] how to make [GM]example[PM] char as other char like mob,npc or someelse??
06/29/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
help me
Can not make GM char
12/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Ok so i used this files http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-gui des-strategies/669864-sf-von-raven-berarbeitet-apf elsaft7-hot.html To gmhost added my hamachi 5.1.130.100 and 2nd 5.1.130.68 character Elitepvpers is already added as GM... But its not GM ingame...Any ideas how to fix it?
How to make GM char
04/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
heya i already used search button and it told me: "you cannot search after the word 'GM'. it is too general" so ya.. not my fault that i didnt found anything. my question is - how to make a GM character with full rights and so on =) thanks