Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan 2.0 - Coming Soon

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rohan 2.0 - Coming Soon

Old   #2

you forgot the most important person on this server QQ

Old   #3

i found your facebook page, is this the one??

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #4

I am really bored because of other good PServer closed and now I am REALLY WAITING FOR THIS ONE!

Old   #5

hmm...wow I clicked on this link thinking you guys finally at the final stage and that's the reason you made a new thread or at-least have some new stuffs you showing off. Sadly you just putting old stuffs with a release date of Q1 2015??

Seriously people like me are desperate to play on a good, hassle-free, Committed server that cant move on from rohan because its good at its core. I think you making changes to the graphics engine or something or you all too lazy. Anyway all the desperation and waiting with finger crossed end here.

Rohan is done. Some core people still love it and its great. I have no objection on any of this. If I ever remember later on next year... I will be back and see if it worth playing.

Till then Tera-Rising and DOTA-2. See you all at other side.
Old   #6

Would be expected players
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
hmm...wow I clicked on this link thinking you guys finally at the final stage and that's the reason you made a new thread or at-least have some new stuffs you showing off. Sadly you just putting old stuffs with a release date of Q1 2015??

Seriously people like me are desperate to play on a good, hassle-free, Committed server that cant move on from rohan because its good at its core. I think you making changes to the graphics engine or something or you all too lazy. Anyway all the desperation and waiting with finger crossed end here.

Rohan is done. Some core people still love it and its great. I have no objection on any of this. If I ever remember later on next year... I will be back and see if it worth playing.

What you say doesnt make sense dude.
Old   #8

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post

lol *thumbs up*
Do what i do.. no point rushing them, it won't work.. They are perfecting every last detail which is a good thing, but it takes time..

Guild Wars 2 until a good server pops up <3
Old   #9

Tho as a disclaimer, this is just a very small update. It does not even contain half of what we work/worked on, like skill balancements and all the new skills we are currently implementing! Its just a fraction of what we've done so far.
Old   #10

Is there a date when will it be UP ? :P
Old   #11

Well, we got bored of not having an ETA so we decided 1st of January 2015.
Might be a slight delay though ... i highly doubt anyone will be sober enough to open the server.
Old   #12

And thats the ETA for CLOSED BETA! Just sayin.
Old   #13

So how r you guys gonna handle the balance? like Giants, Scouts, Temps and Vit dekans? any major changes to these classes or u will leave it as it is?
Old   #14

Infact, there are major balancements to ALL classes.

I've just started to write a small summary for all classes which I will post in about 2-3 hours on our member forum.
Old   #15

i no longer accept penelope pitstop as the supreame ruler of rohan 2.0, i am going on strike!!!

I retract my statement but still leaving for reposting reason's!

Closed Thread