Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan 2.0 - Coming Soon

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Not sure if you have missed us mentioning this but ... the skill sets along with the rest of the server is currently under development (notice that Coming Soon:" in the thread title?).

You will have your proof in a couple months when we expect to open our doors to our members for open beta. Until then you sir will get to wait.

Old   #77

Notice to all.

Due to some unpleasantness in the forums I will be taking on duty as spokesperson for your server here.
(My development teammates are no longer allowed to speak in public You must register and activate your account in order to view images. )

If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to bring them to my attention and I will do my best to address them.

Old   #78

I seriously hope u guys Will finish the server and wont leave it unfinished due to emotional issues that may occur in the future.

Leaving it unfinished just bcz some team m8s Cant get along with eachother and then say smthing Like '' i Cant get along with him so its either me or him who leaves '' is just childish.
Im just conserned
Old   #79

Not an issue.

One developer (out of 4) did not agree with the direction our server was going and did not want to resolve the issues internally. His departure is sad but it is final in that we have a another person taking up his tasks and moving forward. The team will not fall apart simply because one of its members no longer wants to work with us. We are far more resilient than that.

That said, the Rohan 2.0 team is marching forward smoothly regardless of what other folks would have you believe.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #80

To the nitwit that tried to DDoS us...

Was that supposed to hurt us? LULZ. We didn't even feel it. The only way I found out you did try was our webhost notified us someone was DDoSing us and the cluster edge was dealing with it without an issue.

Just remember -- you aren't the only ones that can hire a DDoSing service. Just sayin'
Old   #81

DDoS'ing the website of a server that isn't even up yet? That's just beyond pathetic.

Probably someone feeling up your base infrastructure.

I hope it's no-one I know. I'd rather not know them if this is something they like to dabble in.
Old   #82

we will waiting ur server
Old   #83
failing on a final level

elite*gold: 46630
Received Thanks: 24,439
#closed

Closed Thread