Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan 2.0 - Coming Soon

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 110
selver
Do you mean Silver or Server ?
Because i like silver.. Gold looks to cheesy

Old   #47

elite*gold: 0
btw PP , u have my full thumbs up on the server , i will play it 100 % , peinful is just wayy 2 obsessed geting what he wants so he decides to make up some lies saying '' every1 wants max lvl 99 server ( allthou hes actually the only 1 ) .
im pretty sure ur server will get alot atention when its up bcz *** damnit , look at the thread views u guys have , ur already geting huge atention even thou the selver is not up yet.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassQon View Post
btw PP , u have my full thumbs up on the server , i will play it 100 % , peinful is just wayy 2 obsessed geting what he wants so he decides to make up some lies saying '' every1 wants max lvl 99 server ( allthou hes actually the only 1 ) .
im pretty sure ur server will get alot atention when its up bcz *** damnit , look at the thread views u guys have , ur already geting huge atention even thou the selver is not up yet.
another one saying selver?
Yea Yun, you guys are getting a lot of attention for your selver ^_^

And yea i am only 1 person.. Brotherhood is 1 person... the community is 1 person.. lol -_-''
Everything this man says is true, you should hire him and pay him to scratch your back :-D
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
another one saying selver?
Yea Yun, you guys are getting a lot of attention for your selver ^_^

And yea i am only 1 person.. Brotherhood is 1 person... the community is 1 person.. lol -_-''
Everything this man says is true, you should hire him and pay him to scratch your back :-D
must've been very painful when you realized you were born stupid.. SELVER is good end of ST(((( R ))) ORY . who cares if i spell it selver or server

Old   #50

Peinful, you act as if the whole community would center around you. Thats not correct. If you dislike what we are doing than go on and search another server you want to play. But the **** stop annoying us with your lame posts.

Even tho BassQon is an indo, he's correct. The views on our threads in relation to the little time span speaks for us no matter what. I've not seen a server pulling so much attention at this stage so please, you dont like the feature set yet, than simply go to another server and leave us alone.

//E: Selver is a valid word to make fun of a certain user group.
Old   #51

lol when i say ''the community'' I'm not talking about this one.. I'm talking about my friends, guild members, friends of friends, etc..
People who i've played with across all servers that have stayed in touch in some way or another..

None of my friends, community members want a complete change over of everything..

However, if you believe that launching a completely new game will get you far, just remember we are all here for rohan.. not a new game you're trying to bring out using rohan as the base :-)
Old   #52

Thats your opinion. The attention and voices we hear from other sources speak a more clear story, saying we do the exactly right thing.
Like I said, your opinion is a minority compared to the other voices we hear.
So move on.
Old   #53

Regardless of whether or not you are making the right decisions, this server is being lead to ruin by you and your personality.

And as for those voices you hear, perhaps you should listen to the ones coming from the outside and not the ones in your own head.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #54

Old   #55

Why dont you guys do like we do put out the ideas on list then make both yours and the other then see witch one is better Since there arent any good pserver on europe right now you have the time to do it.
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhytonMate View Post
Damn,it's a bit sad watching you guys argue like that.But i think you should keep the flames on private chat.This isn`t exactly the profesionalism you guys promised when you first made the post . Just sayin' ......
I agree with you here. This rant on a public forum from one of our team members is very bad judgement. Discussions of this nature are expected to be handled in a closed forum such as skype or at the very least within the development areas of our own forums. That disagreements between members are voiced in a public forum like this is absolutely unacceptable.

To everyone here
Partularly those who were under the impression we are creating yet another lvl 99 pvp-only wannabe Rohan server. That is not what we are about. We never once claimed that we are intending to do this.

Look at the server's name: Rohan 2.0. That "2.0" is your first clue that we are absolutely not making a 'me too!' Rohan server. It is the first clue that we are going to be something very, very different. Something I have personally been claiming since we started these announcements.

We are breaking the Rohan mold here folks. This means we are bringing true balance to the game. Not paying lip service to it like other pservers or even Official Rohan themselves. Not only that we are re-mapping the entire game - The classes you are sued to playing will change. In some cases dramatically. Skills are being changed, moved between jobs and in some cases removed to make room for brand new skills we are introducing. Drops, rewards, crafting and other aspects of the game are changing as well. You want usable scouts? We are bring them to you. Has lowbie wizards sitting in a safe zone spamming debuffs while you are trying to group pvp ever pissed you off? We are dealing with that. Tired of overpowered templars 1 or 2-hitting you? Handled.

Some of you wondered why we are taking so long to open. Read that paragraph again and you will get an appreciation of the scope of work going on to bring this to you. It is not a small job and takes a lot of work and testing to get it right.

There will be folks that actually want a 'me too' classic level 99, pre-hero pserver to play on. For those folks there are plenty of those to choose from in the wild. We suggest you move on to those if you are not interested in doing something new.

If are sick and tired of the classic rohan gameplay - along with its inherent imbalances, we are Rohan 2.0 - the next generation of Rohan. The Rohan that YNK/PWI should have created to begin with. We are not interested in preserving YNK's mistakes. We are interested in fixing them and giving you a blend of some of that classic Rohan feel, but with some very unique twists to the old game.

We are Rohan 2.0. We move forward - not backward.
Old   #57

Moving forward into an entirely new game ?
You're re-doing all the skills, quests, everything..

that's not what rohan needs.. It need a tweak and a stable server host..

Not a complete change.. no one cares about lvl 99... u clowns read this wrong over and over again..

I never said make the **** server 99... i just suggested that you bring the damage vs hp scale down to how it used to be back in the 99 days...

we get it.. 99 is buggy and **** and ur moving forward.. woo hoo for you guys..

But people want 99 style.. Not 99 cap with 99 bugs and 99 lag and all that.. hence the tweaks that need to be made.. How bout u clowns listen to Ishtaria for ONE SECOND... and take into consideration that he might know more than u do due to expirience ?
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Moving forward into an entirely new game ?
You're re-doing all the skills, quests, everything..

that's not what rohan needs.. It need a tweak and a stable server host..

Not a complete change.. no one cares about lvl 99... u clowns read this wrong over and over again..

I never said make the **** server 99... i just suggested that you bring the damage vs hp scale down to how it used to be back in the 99 days...

we get it.. 99 is buggy and **** and ur moving forward.. woo hoo for you guys..

But people want 99 style.. Not 99 cap with 99 bugs and 99 lag and all that.. hence the tweaks that need to be made.. How bout u clowns listen to Ishtaria for ONE SECOND... and take into consideration that he might know more than u do due to expirience ?
hearing voices in ur head ?
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassQon View Post
hearing voices in ur head ?
Yea... Wife been having fun with youtube all morning on my stereo system
QQ! !! ! ! !

..... How about we go to our respective forum and just stop trying to help...

Good luck guys..
All the best to you and your server ^_^
Old   #60

As mentioned. Rohan 2.0 is about moving forward. If that is not what some players are looking for, we get it. There are Rohan servers that will cater to the 'classic' player.

However I believe it is far premature for you or anyone else to comment on a server you have not yet even seen much less played.

Don't assume that everyone will immediately dismiss our server because it is 'different'. There are every bit as may folks interested in playing something refreshingly different as there are that want to play 'classic' rohan. Those that make the kind of assumptions you are making end up boxing themselves into a tight corner that there is no real way out of.

As for listening to Ishtaria or not, you should really talk about something you have a clue about. What we discuss internally within your development team is frankly no business of yours so I would thank you to keep your nose out of it.

Unfortunately by leaving the team, Ishtaria has made his choice not to be a part of the building of our server from this point on. I am personally really sorry to see him go since I consider him a good friend. That is his decision and we respect his choice to permanently step away from it at this time. We all thank him for his efforts to date and wish him well if he wants to join another Rohan developer team. We trust in his discretion to keep those parts of our operation that he has learned confidential.

/Cheers!

@Ishtaria,

Upon your resignation from the team we have revoked your developer access to the server & such. As a part of that your team email address had to be revoked. As your forum acct was using that address that means your forum acct went with it -- sorry about that.
I really did want to leave you registered member access so you can keep in touch. If you care to follow the progress that we release to our members you are more than welcome of course to make a new account with an email address not connected to mmoplanet.org or rohanrevolutions.net (if I knew one for you I would have just switched it for you, but I don't ).

Cheers and good luck mate!

Closed Thread