Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan 2.0 - Coming Soon

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Untill you notice it aint as bad. Bye.

Old   #32

It's no good trying to tell him. Despite the infrastructure and financial support from Banana, knowledge and skills from myself and Danger and advice from our 2 GMs, he won't listen to anyone and is just hell bent on changing stuff just because he can and not because it needs to be done. We should rename the server to Rohan: Yurneroo's Folly. The longer this goes on, the more I feel like I'm just being used as nothing more than a bin editor and not for what I know about this game.

Also note his antagonising, arrogant and in many cases downright rude replies on here? Imagine what it's like for us on Skype. It's one of the most severe cases of a young developer stuck up his own **** that I've ever seen and will ever likely see.

Old   #33

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milocinia View Post
It's no good trying to tell him. Despite the infrastructure and financial support from Banana, knowledge and skills from myself and Danger and advice from our 2 GMs, he won't listen to anyone and is just hell bent on changing stuff just because he can and not because it needs to be done. We should rename the server to Rohan: Yurneroo's Folly. The longer this goes on, the more I feel like I'm just being used as nothing more than a bin editor and not for what I know about this game.

Also note his antagonising, arrogant and in many cases downright rude replies on here? Imagine what it's like for us on Skype. It's one of the most severe cases of a young developer stuck up his own **** that I've ever seen and will ever likely see.
Well i do wish this server the best of luck.. you guys put a lot of work into it and i do hope it comes out to be a great server.. However from the way he's going, i'm not sure if it would 1. ever open and 2. be attractive to ''rohan'' players..
Maybe if he targets it to another group.. not rohan.. maybe it'll be a huge success.. But rohan players like rohan.. not some new game they've never seen.. but with rohan characters *****...
Simple = success
Old   #34

Ok sir, even tho everyone except you is fine with it. But mister comes into skype, doesnt read anything, flames and hates a bit and ragequits once again.

Nothing new. <3

Old   #35

and yea i realized how his replies are.. Good luck but that's a horrible working environment.. if it was me i'd say best of luck and walk....

Pointless changing an entire game when just a small amount of tweaks are needed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Ok sir, even tho everyone except you is fine with it. But mister comes into skype, doesnt read anything, flames and hates a bit and ragequits once again.

Nothing new. <3
Have you EVER spoken to any rohan players who are interested in private servers ?

Why don't you post 1 or 2 major changes and see what people's reactions are ?

Because if you just drop all of this new content on people who are waiting for a ''rohan'' server... They will not be pleased nor play..

but hey.. you know everything... we all know nothing..

You played rohan alone for 15 years and the rest of us have no idea what rohan even is ^_^

Really looking forward to some of this ''new content'' you're bringing out
Old   #36

We are bringing out**

And yes sir, thats correct. Why would I even want to discuss with you?
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post

Nothing new. <3
How can I ragequit when I wasn't on Skype in the first place and I said I was going to watch the football? Yeah that's so ragequitting.

You really are a detestable **** and here's a ragequit for you. You and your server can get ******. I just hope you make enough money to pay Mark back before the players abandon the server completely.

And no, I'm not going to give you any of the changes I've made since the last update. Don't contact me again.
Old   #38

Ok sir. <3
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milocinia View Post
How can I ragequit when I wasn't on Skype in the first place and I said I was going to watch the football? Yeah that's so ragequitting.

You really are a detestable **** and here's a ragequit for you. You and your server can get ******. I just hope you make enough money to pay Mark back before the players abandon the server completely.

And no, I'm not going to give you any of the changes I've made since the last update. Don't contact me again.
NOW THAT'S A RAGEQUIT !
Well i guess that kinda narrows my choice of which server i'm going to..
1. A server that is completely changed and the devs do it all and disrespect me.
2. A server where no one has disrespected me and appreciate my opinions.
Also number 2 has the old school style with old school damage.. not 5k + 6k templars vs everyone else who sucks *****..

Keeping my posts anonymous so i don't break contract rights :-D

Go Rohan !!
Old   #40

Our templars wont even hit close to 5-6k, just saying. Our server is nowhere near centered around templars, rather it brings other, long underpowered classes to the front. <3
Old   #41

I'm jumping on gw2.
Best of luck.
Old   #42

wwkwkwkw i want dex dekan can i play that ?
Old   #43

The drama is strong within this thread
Old   #44

****,it's a bit sad watching you guys argue like that.But i think you should keep the flames on private chat.This isn`t exactly the profesionalism you guys promised when you first made the post . Just sayin' ......
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #45

selver down

Closed Thread