Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

i want to buy rohan server files

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i want to buy rohan server files

hi i want to pay for good server files just add me on skype , i realy bored to find it

Old   #2

You dont have to buy them if you search arround this forum you can find them for free :P

Owh and people ask for 400-500 $ for the files without antihack so if you got those money then go for it pay 500$ for something that's free

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Don't pay for the files, you will only get scammed.
Old   #4

The Files u can found Them for Free And About the AntiHack I can sell u full AntiHack Also i will Show U the Antihack on TV With And I will give Free AntiCheat Client With Auto Ban for who use cheat client

Old   #5

Easy stuff to block cheat client (Open rohanclient.exe on hex editor and search for /RohanAuth/
and change it to /Myauth234/ or something like that and done noone can connect without the code you put in that client 90% of people here are wanabe and they wont even bother to look into it or they will never find it and give up.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Easy stuff to block cheat client (Open rohanclient.exe on hex editor and search for /RohanAuth/
and change it to /Myauth234/ or something like that and done noone can connect without the code you put in that client 90% of people here are wanabe and they wont even bother to look into it or they will never find it and give up.
This does help for a lot of issues, but it don't completely prevent it.
Any one who has a cheat client can easily replicate the changes you made on there cheat client.

To really prevent it you need to do a few more things, I have yet to find a 100% sure way to prevent it though.

I know if you make the location really long it can make it more difficult but then you can just use other methods.
Old   #7

As long as the protection is clientside it means nothing.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Yeah, as long as the rohanclient.exe is unpacked. The problem is i saw some servers using old packers which easilly unpack with aio unpacking software
Old   #9

lolz