Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Does anyone have the hero or just 99 level files ?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone have the hero or just 99 level files ?

I have been searching for so long and still cant find em.Just found one dumb asian website but i cant download the files from there.(I just wanna make a server for my friends to have fun xD )

Old   #2

The " I just want to make a local server" **** has been played out, too many people say that then turn around and push some piece of **** worthless server out, only to crumble.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

o.,o oh the trash talking nub came from [email protected], you will trash talk as well here if somebody share hard files for you? tsk tsk tsk.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
The " I just want to make a local server" **** has been played out, too many people say that then turn around and push some piece of **** worthless server out, only to crumble.
This.

Plus the guy was a totally obnoxious p***k on RZ.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by busternr View Post
I have been searching for so long and still cant find em.Just found one dumb asian website but i cant download the files from there.(I just wanna make a server for my friends to have fun xD )
Funny thing is, if you search good enough on Google, you will find the Files you are searching for

Dont ask for it and move your lazy *** and start search them by your own
Old   #6

I've searched, and searched, and searched.. can't find one active link :P and I'm a smart proactive dude. Fair enough this dude may not be a decent guy, but you do realize that every time someone asks and the reply comes out as "no cause we will have some trash server around" it just sounds like you guys don't want the competition, so what if a trash server goes up and then dies? Not saying that's the reason but it does look from the standpoint of a newcomer to the scene, as if the 'good' files (and I mean the ones that will actually work and work efficiently) are simply shared around a select few people and kept from anyone else, and the only reason I can think of is $$$, a server is a good earner.. therefore limit the competition, smart business choice I suppose. I get that people have put time and effort into writing their own plugins and programs to mod the code, however witholding files that were by all means stolen to begin with does not make much sense.

If this isn't true than I withdraw the comment, not looking to start a fire, but that's how it APPEARS to the casual onlooker.

With the amount of people who have the files, and the amount of demand they are in, the standard "no" reply makes utterly no sense.
Old   #7

Nevermind it haters gonna hate, revenant2010 so true....
But you know that now everyone is trying to **** you up, cause nobody gives a **** about you, there is 1 active link but its from ****** asian website and if you are from europe you have no chance to download it, so forget it.Thise guys here are too scared cause if the files are shared their ****** servers will die, just because there are smart ppl who can make better servers.I am not gonna reply anymore here since there is no sence to talk with haters.
Old   #8

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by busternr View Post
Nevermind it haters gonna hate, revenant2010 so true....
But you know that now everyone is trying to fuck you up, cause nobody gives a fuck about you, there is 1 active link but its from shitty asian website and if you are from europe you have no chance to download it, so forget it.Thise guys here are too scared cause if the files are shared their shitty servers will die, just because there are smart ppl who can make better servers.I am not gonna reply anymore here since there is no sence to talk with haters.
Please use your Brain before you gonna open your Mouth.
Look how many Server's are Online now!

The most of them just wanna earn Money then they gonna close it and reopen and again and again...

So Please dont talk trash if you dont understand what we wanna do.
95% of this Server's outhere are just Noob Servers who wanna get your Money. You Spend Time & Money, after few Weeks they go Offline and you will QQ here on Forum about it. It's not like we warn you Guys about this but you still blame us for dont share it and dont think about it why we dont do it.

I was Upload the 99 Files from the VMware.
Cause the Full VMware is taking about 4-5 Hours for my lame Internet.

Make a own VMware and Install & Edit this:

> SQL Server 2008 R2 + Management Studio
> Edit the IP on DB's on SQL later
> Edit the IP on Xampp (HTDOCS/Rohanauth)
> Edit the DB Connections on (HTDOCS/Rohanauth)
> Disable Windows Firewall or open the Ports for it
> Use the zRohan Reborn Client or old XorRohan (zRohan Client), use Google for it

Then Start DB Server LogServer etc
Connect & have Fun.

Dont blame me for this Files, i just Copy the whole Rohan Files from the English VMware.
You have to work arround by yourself.

DONT MAKE THEM ON YOUR PC WITHOUT VMWARE!

Thanks
1 User