Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BloodWarGaming is Online

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Guys, it is in Closed Beta Testing (that is what CBT means!). It is not yet open for public playing. They will promote the heck out of it when they are ready to fully open the doors, but for now everything will be wiped when they move to OBT.

They don't need to do tricks to get people into their server yet. They have enough to test it.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #77

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnn View Post
how about make a daily reward?
or maybe we can gain point for im each hour we play
well i got that idea from ultimate rohan..
and it's kidda work
from 50-80people online everyday become 150people online

at least you need to promote ur server..
We work on some New Stuff & thats the fact on CBT.
Testing the Server, find some Bugs & Report them for us.
For Report Bugs you get Rewards on OBT

Old   #78

Can a server not just be well made and run properly instead of having to give 1,000,001 freebies out to attract players?
Old   #79

Well for cbt i think giving them easy way to make stuff is k like prices and stones and stuff like that.But when you do that they get borred and say nothing to do on server and the worst is that they start making a big fus on every forum they can.

Old   #80

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
The biggest Problem is,

since some Server Startet "give all 4 Free" or Spam the Event Inventar Full with Random ****, People wanna have on every Server EVERYTHING!

There is no Farm for your Stuff, like 30 Sweets for Guild etc...
People use the IM for get it or some Server set them as Start Items.

The Problem from the most Server is, People QQ about "we want this or this" then the Owners worry about the Player Rate on their Server. So they gonna add it and People see "If we QQ enough, we get everything they want".

I dont make a Server like this, sure People can make Suggestions about what we can add on Server. But we also gonna tell them, what are you doing if you gonna hit the max Level ? Sitting arround PvP some Noobs and then ?

On iRohan you was farm on Max Level for some Stuff.
Old   #81

Well sneek peek at what skill change's we will do ----->
Thanks
1 User
Old   #82

The main problem in pvp that i find on your server its that as a player you cant give dmg if you look the old bedron armor it has base def 150 your end game armors have 450 i hit whit my guard 51 dmg in almost all classes .
Another thing its the dmg on the weapon you guys add , on all weapons is 1000 DMG but how you see some weapon are faster that others you need to adjust the DMG to the ATKSPD.
This its all the feed back that i have to say .
Old   #83

You have a game forum to post feedback and suggestions and i havent hear anyone here that any class is op but Defender and with new skill change's im sure all will change we prefer players to have a ton of dmg and pvp not to be 1 combo = dead and be more like 2 3 combo's to kill someone.
Old   #84

Tho, the numbers he said, in case they are correct, are definitly off and will generate nothing good.
Old   #85

Yeah he's right Dreto. I can give you the basic damage formula if you don't know it. It'll help you balance those base values out.
Old   #86

Nah it's k thx for help but i prefer for the armors / weapons to have more defence less attack.I miss the old days when it took like 3h to finish a war and stuff like that this days all it takes is 1 human combo to kill 1 guy and that's not nice.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #87

True that but don't forget things like ancient reinforcement offers more armour protection than it does weapon output due to the way it's set up.

But hey we have BWG highlighted as our "preferred competitor" so we're happy to help and all that if you want it
Old   #88

xD Well we got no forge on the server and armors il see that when you + it it dosent give a tard amount at +1 Still on cbt much to test.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #89

Good move.

Keep on plugging away with what you want as a server as I know we'll both have very different endgames that cater for different kinds of players.

It's finally good to have healthy and non-hostile rivalry between 2 well-developed servers. I very much assure you there is no way RR will attack you in any way. Unfortunately I learned that a former colleague of mine is very much into attacking servers, like DDoS and all that.

It's a shame DarkestKiller, the former owner of DG resorted to those tactics and still may do, while trying to hide it from the staff who were working for him at the time.

I believe in fair competition.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #90

Why not make all buffs only self-buffable. Meaning that Crazy Str will be like Dragon's Power. Same Goes for Auras like empower , ward etc.
The only two buffs available for mass-buff will be MB and ALM (since every class or race will benefit from them)
The only aura will be Marea's Grace (well basically for the same reason)
Buffs On Rohan make most of the classes OP. They bring dissbalance even if you try to balance out the skills and items !

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread