Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions

Discussion on Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/12/2014, 16:03   #421

elite*gold: 0
As much as we would like to, we wont and we cant explain any details. Im sorry.
Old 11/12/2014, 16:23   #422

I wouldn't worry about player security. We won't share player information with anyone. Period.

You are assuming YNK/PWI had anything to do with the shutdown of all those private servers. Sure they may have scared a few of them into shutting down, but actually that is only a few of them. Others ignore DMCA takedown orders and force YNK/PWI to PROVE that these pservers are in possession of their property. That is a lot harder, time consuming and expensive for them to do than simply having Steve Lee send an email saying "I truthfully SUSPECT these guys are illegally using my property. You must shut them down" (distill DMCA takedown notices and that is what it boils down to - speculation). There are a lot of offshore servers out there that will ignore those.

You see, we have a group of very, very talented developers. There is no way YNK/PWI can prove that we did not develop our Rohan 2.0 server from the ground up. Don't assume running stolen server components is the only way you can create a private server.

It isn't by a long shot. Ask any of the bazillion AION private server owners out there.

As to details to what we are actually doing, that will not be shared.
So the answer you can go back to your bosses @ YNK/PWI with is ... We are not telling them
Old 11/12/2014, 18:36   #423

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudxDweller View Post
I don't like the way you talk actually,you talk like an omnipotent god (hey I'm peinful and I will donate so I can smash everyone) ,I'm not a god and I will donate more than 5$ so don't assume things ,btw you will win if other players let you win (there are better and stronger players than you always) you can't even read previous comments

I have one question for you ,why don't you play rohan official server? you want everything ridiculously expensive,I feel sorry for you but you won't get any advantage dude,I played genesis rohan while it lasted (they added a market for donators and an alternative market for non donators,they created a vote point mall market and system and IM market so players would get vote points staying online and everyone enjoyed the experience) i want a fair server,I don't want a second version of rohan blood feud,I don't want to play against 4-5 players,I don't want a dead server,I would play the official server if I wanted everything ridiculously expensive,btw you don't understand the term "private server"
I honestly do not give two fucks where your poor ass played and how fun it was for you...

Fact of the matter is, no matter what you or i say.. The devs are doing their own thing when it comes to the server...

I say OP
You say not OP

They will find a middle ground... it's what devs do..

So simply shut your uneducated ass before you embarrass yourself further.. Or i go through your posts and post every grammatical error you've posted so far.

Oh and let the record show i never wanted anything OP.

I was simply trying to give none-doners a chance to be pro by suggesting that mobs drop scroll and IP and ses and all that good shit.

This is the way the world works you little kid.. Money makes everything happen..
Devs work for hours so they can watch people enjoy their server ??
No..

Unless you're filthy rich and a rohan loving freak... You need people to donate.
Everyone is equal.. yea sure.. Everyone has the same Chances and opportunities... yea sure.. Everyone starts off with the same gear and are able to obtain the same gear.. Yea sure.. That will be wonderful..

Long story short.. No money = no sustain for their server...

deal with it kid
or better yet.. give them $3000 bucks so the won't bring an IM and things won't be OP
Old 11/12/2014, 19:01   #424

You guys chill out. However the server ends up it won't please everyone but we hope we can please the majority.
Old 11/12/2014, 19:02   #425

1. If you two guys want to discuss this further, do it, but not here.
2. Peinful, you are being arrogant and a utter ******* right there.
3. Peinful, get your *** out of here and chill, we do not want such levels of disrespect here.
4. If you want to go back and quote his grammar errors, feel free to do so. But be aware, I'll go back and quote yours.

So all in all, chill your ***** you two. Otherwise I will feel the need to report both of you and remove respective posts. Afterall, we have aswell the possibility to block certain users on our server.

Chill.
Old 11/12/2014, 19:47   #426

so the server is still not up, im kinda disapointed you were literaly talking big since august however been a while since the "first release date you said at september" im not the one judje w.e you are up to just wanted to say after that many promises and quite some time there are no actual results or anykind of information of the progress or so(except cming soon)
Old 11/12/2014, 19:52   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
so the server is still not up, im kinda disapointed you were literaly talking big since august however been a while since the "first release date you said at september" im not the one judje w.e you are up to just wanted to say after that many promises and quite some time there are no actual results or anykind of information of the progress or so(except cming soon)
It's pretty tough changing so many lines of code and spreadsheets. I did say to the guys back then we were being too optimistic with the release date but hey ho that's the way it goes.

I spent 15 hours solid on Sunday with 5 spreadsheets open getting stuff done and we're all putting in as many hours as we can.

All I ask is that you judge us on the end product and not for being late with it
Old 11/12/2014, 20:00   #428

Well, results are all scattered in this thread, youve just gotta search them and understand the hints.

As I've said before, we could open up the server. But than youd just have a standard noob server again. We prefer a professional server with quality.

And as we all know, quality takes time to archive.
Old 11/12/2014, 20:01   #429

Lel youre thinking im working for YNK
Old 11/12/2014, 20:03   #430

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Yes it is still not up. Nobody promised you anything that it would be up in September. We also made ore quite clear that there is a very big chance it would not make it.

If you are looking for us to put out yet another indo instant 110, pvp only server, forget it. that is not what we are about. We want this done right and we want it done well.
That is taking a long time to deliver. If you can't wait, offy rohan now has its isen server

And if you want progress or detailed server information you need to be a member of our forums and get it there. We will not post detailed server of schedule info outside of our private member-access forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisker15 View Post
Lel youre thinking im working for YNK
new account, one post, that is the kind of questions a YNK/PWI employee would want to see answered. Just sayin
Old 11/12/2014, 20:14   #431

Im actually reading this from page 1. I was just curious why are you so sure and most important can we be sure that the sefver wont close at first few weeks. Im not YNK AGENT chill.
Old 11/12/2014, 20:17   #432

Where is the Best place to gain fast xp with party in ur server, atm i got a 5 member party running there and we R looking for ranger, while we do that i wanna make sure i wont waste my time on noob low xp spots, I bought 300% scroll also.. Oh Yeah and the party is LVL 100+
Old 11/12/2014, 20:21   #433

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisker15 View Post
Im actually reading this from page 1. I was just curious why are you so sure and most important can we be sure that the sefver wont close at first few weeks. Im not YNK AGENT chill.
Messing with you.

Let's face facts. We are a private server. As such we will be targeted by YNK/PWI and hackers/dupers/script kiddies alike. We will protect ourselves from all of these as well as we can and there are ways to armor ourselves against those who would intend to shut us down. Beyond that there are no guarantees.

Hopefully that is enough answer for you. We will not provide details on how we intend to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassQon View Post
Where is the Best place to gain fast xp with party in ur server, atm i got a 5 member party running there and we R looking for ranger, while we do that i wanna make sure i wont waste my time on noob low xp spots, I bought 300% scroll also.. Oh Yeah and the party is LVL 100+
hey asshat - go post your spam in somebody else's thread - not ours.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2014, 20:31   #434

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Bandit View Post
hey asshat - go post your spam in somebody else's thread - not ours.
Hat? Im not wearing any
Old 11/12/2014, 20:37   #435

Lol 'nana stop baiting the troll