Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions

Discussion on Coming Soon: Rohan Revolutions within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/26/2014, 02:12   #91

elite*gold: 0
Come guys, lets not air out laundry in public.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2014, 09:53   #92

If DG-Rohan come to fail...all fault goes to the developers (not admins) which is at that time Ishtaria. He tried to make so much idiotic changes to skills (in the name balance) it got completely out of hand.

here is one example: He made Giant's Str/Dex Buff Skill and Crit chance and dmg skill higher, so savage class started to kill everyone else. when people cried at forum, what he did is completely rip off the buff stole skill (which make all savage players complete useless in PVP).

Think you have a specific character and you wake up morning watching all money/time you wasted on your character now become useless because u owned some people. now Its not just nerfed its become complete useless in PVP. Like taking away blunt mastery from Templar because they hit ton of dmg, instead of nerfing it.

So yeah I am happy that developers like these stay away from projects. They talk so much about balance,tiers and only make game pure ****.

Please stay 'Retired'.
Old 08/26/2014, 10:08   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
If DG-Rohan come to fail...all fault goes to the developers (not admins) which is at that time Ishtaria. He tried to make so much idiotic changes to skills (in the name balance) it got completely out of hand.

here is one example: He made Giant's Str/Dex Buff Skill and Crit chance and dmg skill higher, so savage class started to kill everyone else. when people cried at forum, what he did is completely rip off the buff stole skill (which make all savage players complete useless in PVP).

Think you have a specific character and you wake up morning watching all money/time you wasted on your character now become useless because u owned some people. now Its not just nerfed its become complete useless in PVP. Like taking away blunt mastery from Templar because they hit ton of dmg, instead of nerfing it.

So yeah I am happy that developers like these stay away from projects. They talk so much about balance,tiers and only make game pure ****.

Please stay 'Retired'.
You're a ******* **** and you don't have a clue how the game works. If you look back you'll see that I didn't buff that awful savage skill at all. Because I made the necessary nerfs to templars, all the 1-hit wonders in the game moved onto the next bugged class which was savages.

I seem to remember the vast majority of DG players being happy with the server's balance before I left because my mum died. DarkestKiller then decided to abandon the server.

I have to be honest, all of your posts on here are complete **** and if someone made a server to cater for you, you'd be the only *** stupid enough to play it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2014, 10:58   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
You're a ******* **** and you don't have a clue how the game works. If you look back you'll see that I didn't buff that awful savage skill at all. Because I made the necessary nerfs to templars, all the 1-hit wonders in the game moved onto the next bugged class which was savages.

I seem to remember the vast majority of DG players being happy with the server's balance before I left because my mum died. DarkestKiller then decided to abandon the server.

I have to be honest, all of your posts on here are complete **** and if someone made a server to cater for you, you'd be the only *** stupid enough to play it.
Seriously, I forgot people like you never admit there fault.
Old 08/26/2014, 11:29   #95

Technically, he's right. We will do similar skill changes. I discussed with you about this before, if you are dumb enough to chose the next overpowered character, spend tons of bucks on it, than its your own fault. You could have seen fixes and balancements coming, especially when playing a bugged class. And yes, the ****** skill of savages is bugged. Its the worst idea ever to make such a skill. It wont be available over here, neither will be warlocks ******.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2014, 15:41   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Technically, he's right. We will do similar skill changes. I discussed with you about this before, if you are dumb enough to chose the next overpowered character, spend tons of bucks on it, than its your own fault. You could have seen fixes and balancements coming, especially when playing a bugged class. And yes, the ****** skill of savages is bugged. Its the worst idea ever to make such a skill. It wont be available over here, neither will be warlocks ******.
Hmm..please read what I am saying before replying. My point isn't about skill changes, my point is sticking to your ideas after you imply it. Changing skills on each week (on updates) because some people complaining about on it will be same as saying you are dumb when you made changes at first and now you admitting it.

Just make as much as changes you want, but once game launched stick to it or just don't make any changes.
Old 08/26/2014, 16:28   #97

The thing with private servers is this...

A large variety of people play them. No matter what you do you can't please everyone, but the devs and owners try really hard to do just that. What is the result? Skills and damage values are often changed to accommodate the most people. That is called server evolution and continual improvement.

Sorry but we are not YNKi / Playwithi. Unlike them, we actually DO care about what the majority of our players want. Does this mean there will be a few that doesn't like what we do? Of course there will! You can't please everyone but you can do your absolute best to please the majority.

We are more concerned what the majority of our players want and the vision of how we want to see our server going. So there will be the few out there that don't like our server. That is fine as long as the majority agrees with the changes that take place as we evolve. And when we find changes were made that are doing more harm than good? Don't expect us to just leave them there.

Change is good. Stagnation is bad.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2014, 16:29   #98

Quote:
Hmm..please read what I am saying before replying. My point isn't about skill changes, my point is sticking to your ideas after you imply it. Changing skills on each week (on updates) because some people complaining about on it will be same as saying you are dumb when you made changes at first and now you admitting it.

Just make as much as changes you want, but once game launched stick to it or just don't make any changes.
Oh oh you want to play games. You know you've been repeating yourself on that shit? Its not like i've been busting you already on this topic. Should I requote it for you? Or you do have a brain to go back and read it again? Seriously, people like you make me angry. There is no spot for you in servers like this. Complaining all the way. Stupid ideas again and again. Yet you try to discuss and defend yourself even tho what you say is absolutely off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop
Quote:
I mean 'you see that 1 class is good and you made it max lvl, give it end gears and start killing people with high dmg', [...]
If you chose a class depending on it currently dealing the most damage and it currently being the "best" class, in terms of overpowered than its absolutly you fault, not the fault of the developers who acctually want to bring balance to the game.
If you chose your class after such criterias, than im sorry, but you should have seen changes and balancements coming...

Quote:
[...] then other classes player go on forum crying how imbalance that class is and what DG rohan did is Nerf that class. So people who spend all there game time and money for that previous class wake up to see is being now useless.
Sorry but there wasnt any change which effected "underpowered" classes. If you speak of templars, vit dekans or savages being nerfed, than yes, the nerfing of those was absolutly correct.
Furthermore, like explained above, if players keep chasing the currently most powerfull class (and hope they stay like that) to take the short way than its their own fault...
There is no such thing as a "useless class". Close to every class in rohan has its uses, just a handfull are underpowered. Since all the people are used to the temp faggary they simply always want to player "the one and only" class. However, that wont happen, the upper end will be nerfed and the lower end will be buffed. Dont expect this to happen in one day, its a process. So once again, if you chose your class depending on the criterias above, than yea... You should have known that changes gonna happen.

Just to say it, we WONT make classes useless.

Quote:
Hope that Helps.
Not as much as you might think.
Furthermore, why would we even care for your opinion? You've been proofing all along how off it is. I guess I should just professionally ignore your opinion since it easily doesnt lead anywhere but only making me completely retarded from inside out.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2014, 16:30   #99

Things always evolve and change, deal with it.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/26/2014, 20:11   #100

when server up?
Old 08/28/2014, 06:03   #101

Silkroad weapons
Old 08/28/2014, 14:58   #102

Hey every1.Its abso, gm of SummerNights/2Indos1Cup/DarkSide.We are thinking to play this server with my guild, ill be happy to see big amount for people there
Old 08/28/2014, 16:39   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Hey every1.Its abso, gm of SummerNights/2Indos1Cup/DarkSide.We are thinking to play this server with my guild, ill be happy to see big amount for people there
hehe Abso
Old 08/28/2014, 20:34   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Lol that makes the server's excitement lower knowing its gonna be full of gypsies lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/28/2014, 21:44   #105

It's gonna be fun to see abso QQ about templars again and again and again.
I kid, i kid.
Thanks
2 Users